Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Check 2014 JAMB UTME Results Free Without E-bundle Pin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

How to Check 2014 JAMB UTME Results Free Without E-bundle Pin  Empty
PostSubject: How to Check 2014 JAMB UTME Results Free Without E-bundle Pin    How to Check 2014 JAMB UTME Results Free Without E-bundle Pin  Empty2014-04-24, 19:13

After the announcement of the availability of the 2014 JAMB UTME results online, we have been receiving calls, mails and messages from various social media networks regarding how to check the result for free since the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board requires participants to purchase an e-bundle card to access their results.

We initially shared a procedure to check JAMB UTME results for free, but JAMB has currently placed a temporary hold on the portal due to the heavy traffic it received. So we have decide to share the other alternative to checking the 2014 JAMB UTME results without any slow server and the likes.

Check JAMB Results Free without e-bundle pin.

1. Download JAMB Mobile App for
Android
or
windows
Phones. (No App For Blackberry Users Yet)

2. Install any of the apps on your device.

unnamed How to Check 2014 JAMB UTME Results Free Without E bundle Pin

3. Open and click on “Check Current Result”.

4. Enter your Jamb Registration number in the required space to access your 2014 JAMB UTME result for free.

NOTE:- This Tutorial is for Checking of Result using the JAMB Official App, To Print your Result, You will need the E-Bundle PIN to Check your Result and Print on PC.
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: How to Check 2014 JAMB UTME Results Free Without E-bundle Pin    How to Check 2014 JAMB UTME Results Free Without E-bundle Pin  Empty2014-04-24, 19:22

Hmmmmmmmmmmmn!naija.
Back to top Go down
justice okey
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: How to Check 2014 JAMB UTME Results Free Without E-bundle Pin    How to Check 2014 JAMB UTME Results Free Without E-bundle Pin  Empty2014-12-14, 20:12

nawa o
Back to top Go down
http://justiceokey884@gmail.com
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: How to Check 2014 JAMB UTME Results Free Without E-bundle Pin    How to Check 2014 JAMB UTME Results Free Without E-bundle Pin  Empty2014-12-14, 21:02

justice okey wrote:
nawa o
waiting happen.
Back to top Go down
Mozall4
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: How to Check 2014 JAMB UTME Results Free Without E-bundle Pin    How to Check 2014 JAMB UTME Results Free Without E-bundle Pin  Empty2014-12-29, 13:46

Hello, every body greetings to you all, My name is Stephen last year i wrote WAEC and all my papers where withheld of which i was already given admission into the university, I cried all day because i don’t want to stay at home for another one year. One day, i saw a post on the internet by one david thanking Mr Adams on how he helped him release and upgrade his result so I called the number that was on the post and Mr Adams a direct WAEC official told me not worry and stop crying that my problems are over that he will help me release my result which to my greatest surprise my result was release and he also upgrade my maths right now am very happy and thankful to Mr David and to the almighty God for leading me to my helper. so any candidate who have this same problems or want to upgrade his/her result or need assistance in any should call Mr Adams as well on his number (08152898423) Thank you very much sir
r
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Check 2014 JAMB UTME Results Free Without E-bundle Pin    How to Check 2014 JAMB UTME Results Free Without E-bundle Pin  Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Check 2014 JAMB UTME Results Free Without E-bundle Pin
Page 1 of 1