Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FREELY Learn How To Make Money from Blogging

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wealthguru
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

FREELY Learn How To Make Money from Blogging  Empty
PostSubject: FREELY Learn How To Make Money from Blogging    FREELY Learn How To Make Money from Blogging  Empty2014-05-15, 11:08

Let’s be honest: there is no vibrant online community for writers in Nigeria. Many writers, artists, speakers, freelancers, activists and young leaders want to find their voice and confidence, but they don’t know how to start. Some of them even want to start earning from their talents, but don't have the right knowledge to help them accomplish such.

Again, some are already blogging, but they’re just doing it, without an idea of what works and what doesn’t.

Too bad!

But that sorry situation doesn’t have to continue.

I’m on a mission: to guide you through the art of purposeful blogging, and help you find your voice and confidence. If this sounds interesting to you, then come on board and let me lead you to your dream, for FREE.

How does the challenge work?

‘My Blogging Challenge’ is FREE an email course which runs for 15 days. Each day, I’ll send you a short, result-oriented tutorial with loads of encouragements to get you started, and keep you going.

You only need 15 minutes on average everyday for 15 days to complete the course. After that, your life would be changed … forever. All for FREE!!!

What will the course cover?

Some of the FREE meats you’re gonna get from ‘My Blogging Challenge’are:

#1    Why blogging is the most important step you must take to realize your dreams of writing better, getting published, making impacts and earning money as a writer, artist, freelancer, activist or young leader.
#2   The bitter truths about blogging that most self-acclaimed experts don’t tell you.
#3   How to set up a blog or website and kick-start your dream in less than 30 minutes.
#4    How to choose the right niche (area of focus) that matches your passion, skills and aspirations.
#5    Some FREE resources (like books, tools and courses) that will make your  blogging journey smooth and rewarding.
#6   How to set up and manage an awesome newsletter for FREE
#7   How to set up and manage a custom email (e.g., “emmanuel[at]amazingadvice4you[dot]com”) for FREE.
#8   How to leverage social media, SEO and guest posting to get traffic and convert visitors into subscribers and customers.

And trust me, I’m going to keep your motivation overflowing.

To get more info and enrol in 'MY BLOGGING CHALLENGE', kindly visit amazingadvice4you[dot]com/my-blogging-challenge/

Regards,

Emmanuel E. Sulai
+2348140334152
Back to top Go down
http://AmazingAdvice4You.com/my-blogging-challenge/
bazzikk
Senior
Senior
bazzikk

FREELY Learn How To Make Money from Blogging  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREELY Learn How To Make Money from Blogging    FREELY Learn How To Make Money from Blogging  Empty2014-05-15, 11:19

"FREE" but finally not free abii ...
Back to top Go down

FREELY Learn How To Make Money from Blogging
Page 1 of 1