Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MAN HIRES PROSTITUTE TO HOTEL ROOM AND HIS DAUGHTER TURNS UP

Go down 
+3
stainlez
Safex
Ashawo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

MAN HIRES PROSTITUTE TO HOTEL ROOM AND HIS DAUGHTER TURNS UP  Empty
PostSubject: MAN HIRES PROSTITUTE TO HOTEL ROOM AND HIS DAUGHTER TURNS UP    MAN HIRES PROSTITUTE TO HOTEL ROOM AND HIS DAUGHTER TURNS UP  Empty2014-06-01, 16:11

MAN HIRES PROSTITUTE TO HOTEL ROOM AND HIS DAUGHTER TURNS UP  1606932_592073654223875_6013734440909364019_n

A MAN hired a prostitute to come to his hotel room – and answered the door to his own daughter.

Titus Ncube, a married father-of-three, collapsed to the floor with shock while his daughter, 20, fled the hotel in tears.

Mr Ncube, from Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, said he was having marital problems and decided to rent a room in a local hotel, followed by a prostitute.

Man Hires Prostitute To Hotel Room and His daughter Turns up

He said: “I am sorry for what I did. I spoke to my wife and daughter. I apologised for my actions as I just wanted my family back. My daughter has stopped doing what she was doing and is going back to school next year. My marital problems are not over, but we have a counsellor who is helping us to get over this most difficult period.”

His wife Rosemary said: “If it were not for my children, I could have divorced him a long time ago. But because of the trauma that divorce has on children, I decided to stay.”
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: MAN HIRES PROSTITUTE TO HOTEL ROOM AND HIS DAUGHTER TURNS UP    MAN HIRES PROSTITUTE TO HOTEL ROOM AND HIS DAUGHTER TURNS UP  Empty2014-06-01, 18:16

Ashawo wrote:
MAN HIRES PROSTITUTE TO HOTEL ROOM AND HIS DAUGHTER TURNS UP  1606932_592073654223875_6013734440909364019_n

A MAN hired a prostitute to come to his hotel room – and answered the door to his own daughter.

Titus Ncube, a married father-of-three, collapsed to the floor with shock while his daughter, 20, fled the hotel in tears.

Mr Ncube, from Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, said he was having marital problems and decided to rent a room in a local hotel, followed by a prostitute.

Man Hires Prostitute To Hotel Room and His daughter Turns up

He said: “I am sorry for what I did. I spoke to my wife and daughter. I apologised for my actions as I just wanted my family back. My daughter has stopped doing what she was doing and is going back to school next year. My marital problems are not over, but we have a counsellor who is helping us to get over this most difficult period.”

His wife Rosemary said: “If it were not for my children, I could have divorced him a long time ago. But because of the trauma that divorce has on children, I decided to stay.”
dis one na gobe o! D wyf try sha (4 her understanding)
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: MAN HIRES PROSTITUTE TO HOTEL ROOM AND HIS DAUGHTER TURNS UP    MAN HIRES PROSTITUTE TO HOTEL ROOM AND HIS DAUGHTER TURNS UP  Empty2014-06-01, 18:23

See how God wants to reignite their union. God is wonderful, everything happen for a purpose.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: MAN HIRES PROSTITUTE TO HOTEL ROOM AND HIS DAUGHTER TURNS UP    MAN HIRES PROSTITUTE TO HOTEL ROOM AND HIS DAUGHTER TURNS UP  Empty2014-06-01, 18:26

stainlez wrote:
See how God wants to reignite their union. God is wonderful, everything happen for a purpose.
na so ma broda
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: MAN HIRES PROSTITUTE TO HOTEL ROOM AND HIS DAUGHTER TURNS UP    MAN HIRES PROSTITUTE TO HOTEL ROOM AND HIS DAUGHTER TURNS UP  Empty2014-06-01, 22:48

Hmmmmmmmn!things dey happen o!
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: MAN HIRES PROSTITUTE TO HOTEL ROOM AND HIS DAUGHTER TURNS UP    MAN HIRES PROSTITUTE TO HOTEL ROOM AND HIS DAUGHTER TURNS UP  Empty2014-06-01, 23:01

Lucky he didn't sleep with her
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: MAN HIRES PROSTITUTE TO HOTEL ROOM AND HIS DAUGHTER TURNS UP    MAN HIRES PROSTITUTE TO HOTEL ROOM AND HIS DAUGHTER TURNS UP  Empty2014-06-02, 01:37

stainlez wrote:
You think so? I see a woman whose only motivation in the marriage is that she doesnt want her kids to suffer. If the kids grow and become independent, she's likely to dump the guy. I dont see a re ignition
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: MAN HIRES PROSTITUTE TO HOTEL ROOM AND HIS DAUGHTER TURNS UP    MAN HIRES PROSTITUTE TO HOTEL ROOM AND HIS DAUGHTER TURNS UP  Empty2014-06-02, 11:03

arsenaaaaaal wrote:
Hmmmmmmmn!things dey happen o!
yes o, plenty tins
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: MAN HIRES PROSTITUTE TO HOTEL ROOM AND HIS DAUGHTER TURNS UP    MAN HIRES PROSTITUTE TO HOTEL ROOM AND HIS DAUGHTER TURNS UP  Empty2014-06-02, 11:07

turkcorp wrote:
wat if he did? No new tin in dis world jawe ma broda
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: MAN HIRES PROSTITUTE TO HOTEL ROOM AND HIS DAUGHTER TURNS UP    MAN HIRES PROSTITUTE TO HOTEL ROOM AND HIS DAUGHTER TURNS UP  Empty2014-06-02, 11:12

Safex wrote:
turkcorp wrote:
wat if he did? No new tin in dis world jawe ma broda
na true u talk.
Back to top Go down
OLOBE
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: MAN HIRES PROSTITUTE TO HOTEL ROOM AND HIS DAUGHTER TURNS UP    MAN HIRES PROSTITUTE TO HOTEL ROOM AND HIS DAUGHTER TURNS UP  Empty2014-06-02, 11:22

May God mercy rain in dis 9ja ooo
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: MAN HIRES PROSTITUTE TO HOTEL ROOM AND HIS DAUGHTER TURNS UP    MAN HIRES PROSTITUTE TO HOTEL ROOM AND HIS DAUGHTER TURNS UP  Empty2014-06-02, 12:05

OLOBE wrote:
May God mercy rain in dis 9ja ooo
amen o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAN HIRES PROSTITUTE TO HOTEL ROOM AND HIS DAUGHTER TURNS UP    MAN HIRES PROSTITUTE TO HOTEL ROOM AND HIS DAUGHTER TURNS UP  Empty

Back to top Go down

MAN HIRES PROSTITUTE TO HOTEL ROOM AND HIS DAUGHTER TURNS UP
Page 1 of 1