HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT

+15
spygens
Roykay
arsenaaaaaal
jonbussy
Stevolat
jonumbers
heavenboundpkay
lawalahmed
coolsegun
Safex
ger_gemam
Skidrain
michealblakky
nafygee
stainlez
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-19, 11:03

It's no news that Nigeria has joined the lists of countries accredited to make use of paypal. With paypal account you have access to online shopping. You can buy phones from eBay, get your dongles directly from china, pay for you clines and do online shopping for your family, etc.

2. You can verified your paypal account with your Naira Master Card. I just verified my account today: Thursday, June 19, 2014

3. The only constraint is how to fund your paypal account.... It's a dollar account.

Therefore this thread is created to share ideas on how to fund pay pal account here in Nigeria. Please share reasonable ideas and be patriotic..

Please note, there should be no fraudulent contribution.

Last edited by stainlez on 2014-06-19, 11:32; edited 1 time in total
nafygee
nafygee

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-19, 11:08

nice update
michealblakky

PostSubject: hi   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-19, 12:43

stainlez wrote:
It's no news that Nigeria has joined the lists of countries accredited to make use of paypal. With paypal account you have access to online shopping. You can buy phones from eBay, get your dongles directly from china, pay for you clines and do online shopping for your family, etc.

2. You can verified your paypal account with your Naira Master Card. I just verified my account today: Thursday, June 19, 2014

3. The only constraint is how to fund your paypal account.... It's a dollar account.

Therefore this thread is created to share ideas on how to fund pay pal account here in Nigeria. Please share reasonable ideas and be patriotic..

Please note, there should be no fraudulent contribution.
so tell us how to fund our paypal account so we be able to use it bro and shop online. Have been waiting for this opportuninty to enable me shop online all dis while. Pls inform
Skidrain

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-19, 16:30

It's better 2 just open a domiciliary account with bank like GTBank 2 fund ur paypal account. They now 've a card for domiciliary account & u can shop with it directly online. I've been using my dom account card for d past 2 months 2 shop online.
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-19, 19:09

@Skidrain I know about domicilliary account bro. A domiciliary account is not for shopping online but an account that allows you to send dollars to other countries.
ger_gemam
ger_gemam

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-19, 19:38

Skidrain wrote:
It's better 2 just open a domiciliary account with bank like GTBank 2 fund ur paypal account. They now 've a card for domiciliary account & u can shop with it directly online. I've been using my dom account card for d past 2 months 2 shop online.

Well said.....

I use Dollar Master Card to shop online for months now.... but the issue to layman is that, when you want to receive those shipping by post na wahala... dem go think say na Yahoo Yahoo u dey do
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-19, 19:46

You can link your Master card to pay pal account bro.
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-19, 19:49

With Pay pal account you don't need to worry about any hidden charges, the sellers take care of all that.
ger_gemam
ger_gemam

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-19, 19:51

stainlez wrote:
With Pay pal account you don't need to worry about any hidden charges, the sellers take care of all that.

Ok Sir... No wahala den
Safex
Safex

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-19, 22:01

ger_gemam wrote:
Skidrain wrote:

Well said.....

I use Dollar Master Card to shop online for months now.... but the issue to layman is that, when you want to receive those shipping by post na wahala... dem go think say na Yahoo Yahoo u dey do
I dnt fink dia's a problem wif dat once u can defend ursef wif proof
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-19, 22:03

Safex wrote:
ger_gemam wrote:
Skidrain wrote:

Well said.....

I dnt fink dia's a problem wif dat once u can defend ursef wif proof
Mtchew... Dem go look face na.
Safex
Safex

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-19, 22:05

Nigeria still neva dey d list sef
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-19, 22:13

Who told you that bro? You should know I don't post fake info. I open an account yesterday and get verified with my GTB Master Card today.
coolsegun

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-19, 22:17

stainlez wrote:
Who told you that bro?  You should know I don't post fake info. I open an account yesterday and get verified with my GTB Master Card today.
You are right. I opened mine yesterday and get verified with Zenith bank mastercard same yesterday.
Safex
Safex

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-19, 22:18

stainlez wrote:
Who told you that bro? You should know I don't post fake info. I open an account yesterday and get verified with my GTB Master Card today.
buh me I just check dia site paypal.com n I didn't c nigeria. Abi shey u use anoda country ni?
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-19, 22:19

coolsegun wrote:
stainlez wrote:
Who told you that bro?  You should know I don't post fake info. I open an account yesterday and get verified with my GTB Master Card today.
You are right. I opened mine yesterday and get verified with Zenith bank mastercard same yesterday.
Thanks for the confirmation bro!
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-19, 22:20

Safex wrote:
stainlez wrote:
buh me I just check dia site paypal.com n I didn't c nigeria. Abi shey u use anoda country ni?
Not at all baba and moreover the site will register your country IP. You can try it out: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Safex
Safex

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-19, 22:38

I don check tire o, naija no dey d show jor!
coolsegun

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-19, 22:43

stainlez wrote:
Safex wrote:
stainlez wrote:
Not at all baba and moreover the site will register your country IP. You can try it out: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You are right, but Nigeria has been restored. The moment you clock sign up, it will see you as coming from Nigeria and Nigeria will be automatically selected as your country. Try it again.
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-19, 22:47

Safex wrote:
Don't mind him na only to tract dish and do dongle biz hin sabi... Baba Ibadan.
Safex
Safex

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-19, 22:49

stainlez wrote:
Safex wrote:
Don't mind him na only to tract dish and do dongle biz hin sabi... Baba Ibadan.
dey enter me o!
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-19, 22:53

Safex wrote:
stainlez wrote:
Safex wrote:
Don't mind him na only to track dish and do dongle biz hin sabi... Baba Ibadan.
dey enter me o!
Hahahahaaahaahaha! Try again bro, no big deal at all.
lawalahmed
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-19, 22:53

I bought something online today with my paypal account......Paypal only accept dollar master card and for you to have that u will need open domiliary account first ( I used my Gtbank Visa Dollar Card)
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-19, 22:58

What you're saying in essence is that you fund your paypal account through your domiciliary account... Thanks for the info bro.
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-19, 23:00

lawalahmed wrote:
I bought something online today with my paypal account......Paypal only accept dollar master card and for you to have that u will need open domiliary account first ( I used my Gtbank Visa Dollar Card)
But wait, I verify my paypal account via my GTbank Naira Master card.
Safex
Safex

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-19, 23:04

stainlez wrote:
Safex wrote:
stainlez wrote:
Safex wrote:
dey enter me o!
I just check ma ip (both on opera n browser) n it's UK instead of naija
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-19, 23:21

Safex wrote:
stainlez wrote:
Safex wrote:
stainlez wrote:
Safex wrote:
dey enter me o!
Are using VPN? How come? Please check again via myipaddress.com
heavenboundpkay

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-19, 23:26

stainlez wrote:
Safex wrote:
stainlez wrote:
Safex wrote:
stainlez wrote:
Safex wrote:
dey enter me o!
Means the ISP tunnels via a virtual private server sited at mother or sister company..Happens always. Might wanna change your ISP
lawalahmed
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-19, 23:31

stainlez wrote:
What you're saying in essence is that  you fund your  paypal account through your domiciliary account...  Thanks for the info bro.

May be an error from their system still trying to perfect thing for the new customer ( Country), athough i link my VisaCard (in dollar currency) and bought software for $12 still believe is an error bcos my paypal account show 0.0 balance but i have above 100 dollars in my card...

I still dont know how to fund paypal account...
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-19, 23:36

lawalahmed wrote:
stainlez wrote:
What you're saying in essence is that  you fund your  paypal account through your domiciliary account...  Thanks for the info bro.

May be an error from their system still trying to perfect thing for the new customer ( Country), athough i link my VisaCard (in dollar currency) and bought software for $12 still believe is an error bcos my paypal account show 0.0 balance but i have above 100 dollars in my card...

Thanks for the clarification. More response guys, it's gona free us from fraudulent dealers.
heavenboundpkay

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-19, 23:57

stainlez wrote:
lawalahmed wrote:
stainlez wrote:

Thanks for the clarification. More response guys, it's gona free us from fraudulent dealers.
Your account is 0 cos your card isnt recognized i guess..Is your visa card enabled for online transactions? Talk to your bank's operations manager, cos sometimes there are different cards, some dont do online stuff.
jonumbers

Sex : KissMyAss

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-20, 03:54

Funding can only be done with banks who offer Paypal services. Only a few banks in my opinion will support this since most of them in West Africa are afraid of losing their coins for certain transactions like Ezwich and mobile money in Ghana.

And paypal as it protects both sellers and buyers will be my preferred choice if i'm to choose. With this in mind, i guess only a bank or two will support paypal services. Kudos to 9ja for getting accreditation finally.
Safex
Safex

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-20, 07:29

heavenboundpkay wrote:
stainlez wrote:
Safex wrote:
stainlez wrote:
Safex wrote:
stainlez wrote:
Safex wrote:
dey enter me o!
Means the ISP tunnels via a virtual private server sited at mother or sister company..Happens always. Might wanna change your ISP
abeg make I leave d tin 4 now jawe
Safex
Safex

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-20, 07:29

heavenboundpkay wrote:
stainlez wrote:
Safex wrote:
stainlez wrote:
Safex wrote:
stainlez wrote:
Safex wrote:
dey enter me o!
abeg make I leave d tin 4 now jawe
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-20, 08:26

heavenboundpkay wrote:
stainlez wrote:
lawalahmed wrote:
stainlez wrote:

Your account is 0 cos your card isnt recognized i guess..Is your visa card enabled for online transactions? Talk to your bank's operations manager, cos sometimes there are different cards, some dont do online stuff.

I am very sure that you can make use of Nigeria GT Bank Master card to shop online, you can even withdraw dollar or pounds equivalent from your naira account while in abroad
Safex
Safex

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-20, 10:54

Naija too don step up
lawalahmed
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-20, 13:16

heavenboundpkay wrote:
stainlez wrote:
lawalahmed wrote:
stainlez wrote:

All card in Naija are ready for online transaction but with limited mechandized accept them but those Card with Naira unit can funtion for sending fund while those Dollar currency have two way transaction (both send and receiving)..e.g Gtbank Visard..
lawalahmed
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-20, 13:20

stainlez wrote:
you can even withdraw dollar or pounds equivalent from your naira account while in abroad

I doubt that bcos i try my both Naira and master card in about 4 store (Shop) while in U.K last year only one store accept my Dollar card
Skidrain

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-20, 17:53

For those still finding it difficult to open an account just type [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it will work one hand.

One love.
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-20, 18:14

lawalahmed wrote:
stainlez wrote:
you can even withdraw dollar or pounds equivalent from your naira account while in abroad

I doubt that bcos i try my both Naira and master card in about 4 store (Shop) while in U.K last year only one store accept my Dollar card
Lets confirm from our various banks bro...
Stevolat

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-20, 19:54

stainlez wrote:
lawalahmed wrote:
stainlez wrote:

Lets confirm from our various banks bro...
i heard it's only gtb dat supports pay-pal in 9ja
Stevolat

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-20, 19:58

it can only be verified by GTBank master card
jonbussy

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-20, 20:03

Which Ghana will soon join the PayPal clyb
Safex
Safex

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-20, 23:21

jonbussy wrote:
Which Ghana will soon join the PayPal clyb
yes o, wait 4 ur tym
Safex
Safex

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-20, 23:22

After konsootin Fadeyi Oloro, I was able 2 open ma paypal acct n also got ma GTB mastakard verified! Dat bank is just toooooooo gbaski
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-20, 23:25

na wa o.anybody don open am with other banks?
Safex
Safex

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-20, 23:30

arsenaaaaaal wrote:
u can try ur luck nah
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-20, 23:32

Safex wrote:
arsenaaaaaal wrote:
u can try ur luck nah
wan know whether anybody don try am noni
Safex
Safex

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-20, 23:33

Skidrain wrote:
For those still finding it difficult to open an account just type [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it will work one hand.

One love.
wat a helpful input! U suppose kolet award 4 dis bro. Keep it up
ger_gemam
ger_gemam

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty2014-06-20, 23:34

Safex wrote:
After konsootin Fadeyi Oloro, I was able 2 open ma paypal acct n also got ma GTB mastakard verified! Dat bank is just toooooooo gbaski

Hmmm!!! wetin u go buy with am now ooo.... Thinking

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT   HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT Empty

HOW TO FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNT
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next