I’m Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election – Obasanjo

+4
Wolex ib
AWNLJERROL
Honourable
Safex
8 posters
Safex
Safex

I’m Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election – Obasanjo Empty
PostSubject: I’m Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election – Obasanjo   I’m Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election – Obasanjo Empty2014-08-03, 21:34

I’m Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election – Obasanjo %253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FT0JKIDEuanBn%253F%253D-729578

Are you still a member of the PDP, people like Fayose, Buruji Kasamu and Bode George have alleged that you are already discussing with the opposition?
I am still a member of the PDP. Or do you want to pursue me out of PDP (laughs). Don’t forget, I am founding member of PDP, a party under which banner I became the President for 8 years. I was later made the Chairman BoT.
Why will I leave PDP?… PDP is a very big family, the largest party in Africa. When the time comes, we would re-unite and tighten loose end.
Are you going to support President Goodluck Jonathan for 2nd term Is he contesting again? I have not been informed.
You were absent from PDP rally in Ekiti where your estranged godson, Fayose won convincingly. Now, Osun election is coming, what is your take on this? Are you going to campaign for Omisore?
See when it boils down to performance, overall development and general welfare of the people he governs in Osun, I salute his spirit. Aregbesola has changed what we used to know as Osun. And the physical manifestations are not only in papers but can be seen by even the PDP man. It is not about the party but the person who administers,
Aregbesola has his weaknesses but he is above board. Don’t get me wrong Omisore has paid his dues in Osun politics, nobody is saying Omisore can’t contest, if I were him I would wait for this man to finish his 8years and then launch myself”
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo answering questions at the MMII concerning the August 9th Osun State Guber Election from African Torch Newspaper.
- but is this really coming from Obasanjo?
Honourable

PostSubject: Re: I’m Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election – Obasanjo   I’m Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election – Obasanjo Empty2014-08-03, 22:49

Bad people. Monsters, vultures, evil men that profess one naija wit their lips.
AWNLJERROL

PostSubject: Re: I’m Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election – Obasanjo   I’m Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election – Obasanjo Empty2014-08-03, 23:57

Baba don come again oooooo. Let's wait till next Sunday and see whether OBJ is right or not.
Wolex ib

PostSubject: Re: I’m Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election – Obasanjo   I’m Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election – Obasanjo Empty2014-08-04, 07:44

Make den allow another party to rule .
Wolex ib

PostSubject: Re: I’m Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election – Obasanjo   I’m Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election – Obasanjo Empty2014-08-04, 07:46

Make den allow another party to rule.obasanjo right na only P D P dey there
Safex
Safex

PostSubject: Re: I’m Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election – Obasanjo   I’m Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election – Obasanjo Empty2014-08-04, 09:54

I'm sure ACN (now apc) don chop finish 4 s/west buh let's wait 4 osun 2 konfam dat

Last edited by Safex on 2014-08-04, 16:07; edited 1 time in total
ALHAJI K.

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: I’m Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election – Obasanjo   I’m Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election – Obasanjo Empty2014-08-04, 12:07

NO comment NO shacking aregbeshola is still winning for osun ooo PDP is losing
Safex
Safex

PostSubject: Re: I’m Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election – Obasanjo   I’m Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election – Obasanjo Empty2014-08-04, 16:07

ALHAJI K. wrote:
so u r apc memba too?
ancl
ancl

PostSubject: Re: I’m Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election – Obasanjo   I’m Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election – Obasanjo Empty2014-08-04, 16:14

dt mind him na name my frd they follow
ALHAJI K.

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: I’m Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election – Obasanjo   I’m Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election – Obasanjo Empty2014-08-04, 18:37

Safex wrote:
ALHAJI K. wrote:
so u r apc memba too?
I no dey do policy but I just like the guy bcs my eyes withness some of his work
princeamabebe

PostSubject: Re: I’m Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election – Obasanjo   I’m Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election – Obasanjo Empty2014-08-04, 18:38

Let it not be about PDP or APC but about good governance, due process, transparency and over well-being of the common masses.

OLOBE
Professional

PostSubject: Re: I’m Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election – Obasanjo   I’m Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election – Obasanjo Empty2014-08-04, 19:20

ALHAJI K. wrote:
Safex wrote:
ALHAJI K. wrote:
so u r apc memba too?
I no dey do policy but I just like the guy bcs my eyes withness some of his work
u ar rite my broda, dat work is d main point of it
Safex
Safex

PostSubject: Re: I’m Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election – Obasanjo   I’m Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election – Obasanjo Empty2014-08-04, 23:39

OLOBE wrote:
ALHAJI K. wrote:
Safex wrote:
ALHAJI K. wrote:
so u r apc memba too?
u ar rite my broda, dat work is d main point of it
even sum pple lyk abacha so much despit his atrosities. Lolz

PostSubject: Re: I’m Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election – Obasanjo   I’m Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election – Obasanjo Empty

I’m Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election – Obasanjo