Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!

Go down 
+24
ryzo
magichand
ediddem
kpebaah ferdinand
Dabel08
topycrown
chrisdante
price2ice
Bluka2
semeeu
emahmfon
bagrin
johndee100
1me
Tebzozo
desty4real
Mathew
jvic04
Abdullahi
Turwei
Janijess
Ashawo
Skidrain
Nobody
28 posters
AuthorMessage
Nobody
Novice
Novice

Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty
PostSubject: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-07-02, 21:52

I see people in here always want request before dropping the info?
Is that the normal stance of doing it here?
Okay no more bullshit.

I earn money online everyday, and i want to show it to interested people.
Remember you are not buying this info.

It is absolutely free!

You can do this with your phone or laptop.
What is the essence of browsing free with phone if you only visit tugo? Or 2go?
Me i earn money when am browsing free with my phone, or if the cheat is not fast for my liking, i subscribe for 100mb mtn- for phone.
And i make back the money in a single day and for the rest of my megabyte, it is free browsing!

Now lets see who want to join me.
Just ask.
Back to top Go down
http://hotnigerianews.blogspot.com
Skidrain
Novice
Novice

Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-07-02, 23:29

Bros, abeg drop d level make we feel am...
1 luv.
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-07-03, 00:52

Go jor
Back to top Go down
Janijess
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-07-03, 01:01

Av been hearing of online cash nd wud be glad to knw how to start earning...pls drop it lyk it burns
Back to top Go down
Turwei
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-07-03, 06:30

Drop o
Back to top Go down
Abdullahi
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-07-03, 07:39

hmn.let c wat u hve
Back to top Go down
jvic04
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: wanna join u   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-07-03, 10:16

Very Happy wanna join you in the money making though i have been hearing about it but drop the info on how make or earn the dough....
Back to top Go down
Turwei
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-07-03, 10:24

We are waitin!!!
Back to top Go down
Nobody
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-07-03, 10:39

Okay here we are- remember to ask me any questions here i will be glad to help.

Let me explain this to you.
You will start earning in 3 simple step.
Step 1. Register at Register And Start Earning $7.5 daily free!

step 2. For each post you get paid 15 cents and if you post 50 posts daily, that is a cool $7.5! No story!

Step 3. Now start cashing out! You get paid through Alertpay and you can exchange your Alertpay through this Nigeria Exchanger www.nairaexchangeservices.com

this is just a forum where you reply to any thread and be get paid.

do you need more information?
Then ask here.

If you are interested also there are other forums that pay weekly to liberty reserve or alertpay account, but each post is just 4cents. And you cash out when you have made a total of 4-5 dollars.

When you have made a lot of money, i will show you how to start your own site where you will start earning Automatically via google adsense without you being online- they call it passive income-

believe me. making money with adsense is a piece of cake.

Lets Keep a date.
Back to top Go down
Mathew
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-07-03, 10:54

Is 7.5 dolls 4 50 post not slavery?am only curious oga mi.ur boy
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-07-03, 11:28

Nobody wrote:

step 2. For each post you get paid 15 cents and if you post 50 posts daily, that is a cool $7.5! No story!

Step 3. Now start cashing out! You get paid through Alertpay and you can exchange your Alertpay through this Nigeria Exchanger www.nairaexchangeservices.com

Then ask here.

If you are interested also there are other forums that pay weekly to liberty reserve or alertpay account, but each post is just 4cents. And you cash out when you have made a total of 4-5 dollars.

When you have made a lot of money, i will show you how to start your own site where you will start earning Automatically via google adsense without you being online- they call it passive income-

Lets Keep a date.
una be real fuckup! I de drop mine later
Back to top Go down
Nobody
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-07-03, 13:08

Money don't grow on tree. And that you can do in less than 1hours.
But then if you don't know how to write- absolutely not for you-

how much do you get paid for posting in free forums?
Back to top Go down
Mathew
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-07-03, 15:18

@nobody dude i dnt get.it is a fx forum.no fx forum pay u 4 posting
Back to top Go down
desty4real
Senior
Senior
desty4real

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-07-03, 15:29

so how do you earn in the site
Back to top Go down
Mathew
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-07-03, 15:43

ask me ooo
Back to top Go down
Tebzozo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-07-03, 17:22

Nobody wrote:
Okay no more bullshit.

It is absolutely free!

Me i earn money when am browsing free with my phone, or if the cheat is not fast for my liking, i subscribe for 100mb mtn- for phone.
And i make back the money in a single day and for the rest of my megabyte, it is free browsing!

Just ask.
Back to top Go down
1me
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-07-03, 21:19

i m interested man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-07-03, 22:36

i am 100% Interested.
Back to top Go down
johndee100
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-07-03, 22:43

I'm very much interested. Please what do I do?
Back to top Go down
Nobody
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-07-03, 23:28

@mathew.
This fx forum pay for each post. Okay go to money earning zone inside the forum you will see payment proofs. Beside you don't have to know anything about forex to start posting. You can quote any comment and agree or disagree with the point.

See guys this is the easiest way to earn enough money to start your internet business.
My kid broda use this to buy a cool laptop from Alibaba.com for 110dollars. And this he get in less than a month. And now that is dedication.
A friend of mine use it to host 5 money making website where he generate money daily without doing any more thing like posting.

You don't have to eat what you earn, rather plant it and eat the fruit.

If confused ask your question here.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
desty4real
Senior
Senior
desty4real

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-07-04, 09:52

how many topic do i have to reply to before earning
Back to top Go down
Skidrain
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-07-04, 14:56

Bro, Wen 1 gets 2 earnin zone, wat nxt?????
Back to top Go down
Nobody
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-07-04, 18:00

Just like they do in forum, you click on every thread.
For example: goto forex beginner sections and you will see many threads there, each you can reply to. And much as you want, just join the discussion.

Some guys says this is slavery, tell me? How much will you get paid here in Nigeria for 1hours 3mins work?
Here you are getting 1,200Naira and in a month that is a cool 36,000Naira.

And you think it is slavery? Guys get real, you know what check out those programs that promise to pay you 50dollars in 30mins, for doing nothing. If you ever get paid, please share the link here with me i will buy ur info for a good price.

Okay guys, do you know how to post in a forum? Yes? Then that is the same thing.
Always trust Nobody to give you answers.
Back to top Go down
Skidrain
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-07-04, 18:36

Ok.... I'v reg unda u already and I'l try it out... Thx
Back to top Go down
desty4real
Senior
Senior
desty4real

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-07-04, 18:59

nice job thank a lot
Back to top Go down
Mathew
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-07-04, 19:24

is that 1.2 naira daily?
Back to top Go down
bagrin
Senior
Senior
bagrin

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-07-04, 19:48

good job very interested
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Turwei
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-07-05, 10:02

Bros i hav already make post 50 d problem now is i don't no how to cheak my balance and how to withdraw d money and i don't hav alert pay account pls help me out?
Back to top Go down
desty4real
Senior
Senior
desty4real

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-07-05, 10:47

goto this site and create your alert pay account https://www.alertpay.com/?EA8bWytVAjZDhAzGPLdFgg%3d%3d
Back to top Go down
Turwei
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-07-05, 13:07

Okay thanks?
Back to top Go down
emahmfon
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-07-20, 16:42

i want to try this too!
Back to top Go down
semeeu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-07-20, 18:50

letz go there
Back to top Go down
Bluka2
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-07-25, 07:26

it al gud
Back to top Go down
price2ice
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-08-05, 11:27

Please how will the money be paid in my alertpay because when i was registering they did not ask me anything about my alertpay account so how is my money going to be cashed
Back to top Go down
chrisdante
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-11-15, 07:04

desty4real wrote:
goto this site and create your alert pay account https://www.alertpay.com/?EA8bWytVAjZDhAzGPLdFgg%3d%3d
Nice, pls how can we register our detail?
Back to top Go down
topycrown
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-11-15, 07:19

have allready register wat do i do next?
Back to top Go down
chrisdante
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-11-15, 07:23

Nobody wrote:

Then ask here.

Lets Keep a date.
Pls. can sum1 register wit other country apart 4rm naija?
Back to top Go down
Dabel08
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2011-12-21, 14:16

heyyyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
kpebaah ferdinand
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2012-03-06, 00:36

please i'm from ghana can i join
Back to top Go down
ediddem
Novice
Novice
ediddem

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2012-03-10, 09:11

@chrisdante pls i need the sites that pay to libertyreserve, thanks.
Back to top Go down
magichand
Amateur
Amateur
magichand

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2012-03-21, 23:17

Nobody wrote:
@mathew.
This fx forum pay for each post. Okay go to money earning zone inside the forum you will see payment proofs. Beside you don't have to know anything about forex to start posting. You can quote any comment and agree or disagree with the point.

See guys this is the easiest way to earn enough money to start your internet business.
My kid broda use this to buy a cool laptop from Alibaba.com for 110dollars. And this he get in less than a month. And now that is dedication.
A friend of mine use it to host 5 money making website where he generate money daily without doing any more thing like posting.

You don't have to eat what you earn, rather plant it and eat the fruit.

If confused ask your question here.
Thanks.
http://www.naira4dollar.com/?ref=254484 http://gainmoneyfast.com/-120382.htm
https://www.alertpay.com/?9znRxtj%2bdaK6I6vkd1aiIw%3d%3d

http://adf.ly/?id=991298
Back to top Go down
ryzo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: please send me the link    Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2012-11-08, 22:11

Nobody wrote:
Okay no more bullshit.

It is absolutely free!

Just ask.

please can u send me the link
Back to top Go down
Adebayo7111
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2012-11-08, 23:05

Pls noboby,i want to join lol!
Back to top Go down
teaseme4all2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2012-11-09, 02:54

ryzo wrote:
Nobody wrote:
Okay no more bullshit.

It is absolutely free!

Just ask.

please can u send me the link
sorry flash me with your number cos i still need help. 08020568722
Back to top Go down
ryzo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2012-11-09, 12:51

there is also another site that lets u earn without much effort. but d downside is that this site is only for laptop and desktop users not phone users. and u will be earning as u browse web pages so if u browse on ur system a lot this will be a piece of cake for u. guys that have been using this method have been earning more than 100 dollars daily(i am not lying or joking) but of course u wont be earning as much as that when u join initially. but when u get used to it u will join their league. they have various methods of earning ranging from completing tasks,pay per clicks ,and referals and offers for cash as well as points. but this is not an average site. they recognize the fact that people hate clicking like 3 links for about 2 cents per click and then waiting for a whole day for d ads to be refreshed. so they have a software that u can install that will be on ur task bar and will pop up small ads at a frequency decided by u. and u just click on d ad and continue what u are doing and ur account is credited. this combined with their other methods of earning gives u a steady and reliable source of income. i just turned 17 and i just started with this site about a day ago and i want u guys to join up too. i wanna j Smile oin d league of d guys dat earn over a 100 dollers daily and i need ur help to do that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Oloowo1
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2014-07-12, 13:16

the information is not clear.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty2014-07-12, 14:49

dead thread Lolz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!   Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside! Empty

Back to top Go down

Money man- how i make $7.5 daily to my alertpay account! Free info inside!
Page 1 of 1