Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan

Go down 
+2
isaac311
stainlez
6 posters
AuthorMessage
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan Empty
PostSubject: Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan   Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan Empty2014-08-30, 09:54

Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan Asari-dokubo-620x4001-620x400

Ex-militant leader, Mujahid Dokubo Asari has advised the President Goodluck Jonathan to fire all service and security chiefs, saying that he senses corruption in many ramifications as underlying the not too impressive war against the Boko Haram insurgency. Jonathan, last March had appointed Aliyu Mohammed Gusau as the Defence Minister with a mandate to end the orgy of insurgency by the Boko Haram sect, the Fulani herdsmen and others. He also appointed new service chiefs even as he gave all of them including the National Security Adviser, NSA marching orders to rescue fellow Nigerians from the pangs of the insurgents. Dokubo said this during a chat with Nigerian Pilot Saturday, midweek. Dokubo Asari declared that though it does not really bother him the amount of destruction Boko Haram causes in the north eastern part of the country, where their activities are very intense, inefficiency in the security services are far worse now before the coming of the current helmsmen in the services. “Sincerely my brother, when an Ijaw was NSA, the insurgency was not up to this scale in its progression,” the former militant leader said. Linking the development with the alleged plot by the North to stall Jonathan’s bid to seek a second term as President, Dokubo Asari said, “in Nigeria, the insurgency is that Goodluck is an Ijaw man. He is a southerner and must not rule. They are going to make the country ungovernable. So, they now apply Islamic sentiment which is nowhere. There is no compulsion in religion. That is what the Qur’an says; quoting from the Holy Book, which says; “To you is your faith and to me is my faith.” He was not done yet as he says, “Nobody can proclaim Islamic jihad on a multi religious setting like Nigeria. My father has nine children and I am the only Muslim. When you proclaim Islamic jihad you expect me go to my house and start fighting my people while you have your own? “When I have killed them, all you will do is to turn around to say I am Gambari born to rule. You are ruling Hausa, Nupe and Yoruba people who are Muslims like you and you refuse to give them power. Is it an Ijaw man that you have sent to kill his uncles, aunties, brothers, sisters and other relations? All that they are doing has nothing to do with Islam it is politically aimed at seizing power. We are waiting for them, they are plotting and we are all plotting. What is happening now is unthinkable more than during the days of Azazi as NSA. For me the president should overhaul the nation’s security,” he noted. Dokubo Asari added, “For the insurgency, for people like us they are helping us, without shooting one bullet they are busy shooting the bullet for us. They are busy fighting our course so; let them go about doing it. Their demand of creating Islamic caliphate is okay; if the people accept, that is okay. “That is not Goodluck’s business; it is mine. Why should we continue to allow people to die, for what purpose? Nigeria is not sacrosanct. The Soviet Union dissolved; Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia amongst others did; let us dissolve Nigeria; we are not the same. Nigeria cannot survive, so, for me I say kudos to Shekau. “You are doing my duty. He is doing what I am supposed to do. I am relaxed. Let them be doing it, let the army be running. Everything that is happening is to my own good; it is to the good of my people because we have less people to fight when the time comes,” he declared.

Back to top Go down
isaac311
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan   Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan Empty2014-08-30, 12:03

Corruption true sometimes blinds the decision making of men but there are some good guys in there for sure
Back to top Go down
cableman02
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan   Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan Empty2014-08-31, 04:38

hausa dey fools themselve take style and stupidity dey destroy what they had in the name of fighting the government but if it take a whole 6yrs to build a schools it was burnt down in 1hour is good for them oooo
Back to top Go down
dewaves
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan   Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan Empty2014-08-31, 07:57

if they want NIGERIA to divide let them come out boldly instead of boko hamming period.
Back to top Go down
isaac311
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan   Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan Empty2014-08-31, 09:56

tough decision to make both for govt and us.
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan   Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan Empty2014-08-31, 12:05

dewaves wrote:
if they  want NIGERIA to divide let them come out boldly instead of boko hamming period.
It's not that easy bro! All we need is divine intervention in this country
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan   Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan Empty2014-08-31, 12:07

Na so
Back to top Go down
cableman02
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan   Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan Empty2014-09-01, 01:14

looking at dokubo i really like the man.is a true son of #IJAW#
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan   Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan Empty2014-09-01, 05:55

True son....doubth it sa
Back to top Go down
obenar
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan   Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan Empty2014-09-01, 06:13

Both of them sponsors Boko haram.they just wana confuse people.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan   Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan Empty2014-09-01, 06:17

Dnt mind them jawe
Back to top Go down
cableman02
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan   Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan Empty2014-09-01, 06:34

Dokubo safe ur energy multitude is war Aboki is# idiot#
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan   Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan Empty2014-09-01, 07:21

Guys dey vex for dis dokunbo gan
Back to top Go down
cableman02
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan   Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan Empty2014-09-01, 13:26

smile2012 wrote:
Guys dey vex for dis dokunbo gan
am not angry with him ooo is a goodman fighting just for poor igbo tribe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan   Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan Empty

Back to top Go down

Overhaul the nation’s security now – Dokubo-Asari tells Jonathan
Page 1 of 1