Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akwa Ibom to Host Nigeria/South Africa Nations Cup Qualifiers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Akwa Ibom to Host Nigeria/South Africa Nations Cup Qualifiers Empty
PostSubject: Akwa Ibom to Host Nigeria/South Africa Nations Cup Qualifiers   Akwa Ibom to Host Nigeria/South Africa Nations Cup Qualifiers Empty2014-10-10, 10:52

Respite has finally come the way of sport loving fans from Akwa Ibom State origin as the President of The Nigerian Football Federation, NFF, Mr. Amaju Melvin Pinnick has assured the Akwa Ibom State government of its readiness to partner the state in football development.

Mr. Pinnick made this known at welcome banquet organized by the State Government in Honour of dignitaries attending the Lifetime Africa Achievement Prize Awards and the Executive Committee of the Nigerian Football Federation.

The Executive Committee of the NFF were in the state to have a first hand tour of the just completed olympic-size international stadium built by the administration of Chief Godswill Akpabio to complement the development of sporting activities in the state.

In his speech, the NFF boss assured the state that the November 19, 2014 Nations Cup qualifiers between Nigeria and the Republic of South Africa will be hosted in the new Stadium, while calling on the next governor of the state to name the stadium after Chief Godswill Akpabio.

Earlier in his speech, the Executive Governor of the State thanked the organizers of the Lifetime Africa Achievement Prize Awards and the Executive Committee of the Nigerian Football Federation for finding Uyo, Akwa Ibom State conducive to host their events. Chief Akpabio seized the moment to inform the guests that the Akwa Ibom International Stadium will be officially opened by President Goodluck Jonathan in company of other African Presidents alongside the all time football legend, Pele in the first week of November 2014.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Akwa Ibom to Host Nigeria/South Africa Nations Cup Qualifiers   Akwa Ibom to Host Nigeria/South Africa Nations Cup Qualifiers Empty2014-10-10, 11:27

Tanks 4 d info chiefo
Back to top Go down
obenar
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Akwa Ibom to Host Nigeria/South Africa Nations Cup Qualifiers   Akwa Ibom to Host Nigeria/South Africa Nations Cup Qualifiers Empty2014-10-10, 18:19

Can u upload the new stadium photos please.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Akwa Ibom to Host Nigeria/South Africa Nations Cup Qualifiers   Akwa Ibom to Host Nigeria/South Africa Nations Cup Qualifiers Empty2014-10-10, 18:25

I WILL BE THERE
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Akwa Ibom to Host Nigeria/South Africa Nations Cup Qualifiers   Akwa Ibom to Host Nigeria/South Africa Nations Cup Qualifiers Empty2014-10-10, 21:53

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
I WILL BE THERE
lol
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Akwa Ibom to Host Nigeria/South Africa Nations Cup Qualifiers   Akwa Ibom to Host Nigeria/South Africa Nations Cup Qualifiers Empty2014-10-10, 23:21

Ashawo wrote:
I WILL BE THERE
lol
HAHAHA WHY LOLZ BRO, AM I FUNNY?
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Akwa Ibom to Host Nigeria/South Africa Nations Cup Qualifiers   Akwa Ibom to Host Nigeria/South Africa Nations Cup Qualifiers Empty2014-10-10, 23:29

Lmao
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Akwa Ibom to Host Nigeria/South Africa Nations Cup Qualifiers   Akwa Ibom to Host Nigeria/South Africa Nations Cup Qualifiers Empty2014-10-11, 01:18

Ashawo wrote:
I WILL BE THERE
lol
HAHAHA WHY LOLZ BRO, Azeri I FUNNY?
so funny BRO cuz its not possible.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Akwa Ibom to Host Nigeria/South Africa Nations Cup Qualifiers   Akwa Ibom to Host Nigeria/South Africa Nations Cup Qualifiers Empty2014-10-11, 10:35

Ashawo wrote:
Ashawo wrote:
I WILL BE THERE
lol
HAHAHA WHY LOLZ BRO, Azeri I FUNNY?
so funny BRO cuz its not possible.
OK NA LET WATCH U WIL SEE IN TV
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akwa Ibom to Host Nigeria/South Africa Nations Cup Qualifiers   Akwa Ibom to Host Nigeria/South Africa Nations Cup Qualifiers Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1