Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SIX TYPES OF PEOPLE YOU MEET IN THE BANKING HALL

Go down 
+2
fxprof
smile2012
6 posters
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

SIX TYPES OF PEOPLE YOU MEET IN THE BANKING HALL  Empty
PostSubject: SIX TYPES OF PEOPLE YOU MEET IN THE BANKING HALL    SIX TYPES OF PEOPLE YOU MEET IN THE BANKING HALL  Empty2014-10-21, 23:40

1 - The Pen Borrowers: They re always in the bank, common pen they won't have. These pple are very dangerous, once u borrow them d pen, u may find it difficult 2 identify dem, At a bank in Nigeria, once someone tells u "may I have ur pen?"
Believe me bros, that's d last time u will see that pen (except if u're lucky).

2 - The "I dey ur Back" Team: Immediately dey enter d bank, even b4 taking d slip (withdrawal or deposit) all they do is to know the last person and u hear dem saying, I'm at your back. If care is nt taken, abt 8 pple can tell u "I dey ur back"
then at d end of d day, they cause confusion (na me dey him back,I don tell am I was here b4 u blah blah)

3 - The No protocol team: This kind of pple don't obey d 1st come, 1st served slogan! They're mouthed in d bank! Immediately they come in, they just walk up 2 d cashier or manager, he asks them 2sit down & within 5 mins they've completed there transactions while u still dey there looking like mumu 4queue.(Daris Godu oooo)

4 - The Bank Door rejectees: These pple will always av a problem with d bank door, then u see them removing their belts, car keys, mobile phones etc and yet d machine keeps shouting "pls go back" My bros next time come 2 bank naked! Biko, he go allow u in... # LOL! :-D

5 - The slip wasters: These kind of pple can waste slip 4Nigeria!

To fill the withdrawal slip or deposit slip na JAMB questions, u c dem cancelling, tearing, squeezing & take another one.
To write common 3780 Naira in words nagobe. Even d so called undergraduates are Found wanting in this scenario............CHAI !!!

6 - The pple from Another Planet: These pple usually behave like them no dey dis world since 2 yrs!

They will always b asking 4 today's date, even after telling them d correct date, they will ask some1 else again. I tire 4 dis pple oooooo...
PLS WHICH NUMBER U FALL IN D ABOVE?
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: SIX TYPES OF PEOPLE YOU MEET IN THE BANKING HALL    SIX TYPES OF PEOPLE YOU MEET IN THE BANKING HALL  Empty2014-10-22, 13:35

LOLOLOLO..........LMAO ..... wonderful write up....... na those door rejectee i dey like especially if na woman and dem need to yield to this ur advice if they want to enter smoothly..i swear if they take to ur advice i go dey go bank every day.
Back to top Go down
isaac311
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: SIX TYPES OF PEOPLE YOU MEET IN THE BANKING HALL    SIX TYPES OF PEOPLE YOU MEET IN THE BANKING HALL  Empty2014-10-22, 13:40

interesting observation. how about the women with pointed shoes who always move from.one place to another attracting attention
Back to top Go down
joseun
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: SIX TYPES OF PEOPLE YOU MEET IN THE BANKING HALL    SIX TYPES OF PEOPLE YOU MEET IN THE BANKING HALL  Empty2014-10-22, 19:46

which one be ur own?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joseunconcepts.com
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: SIX TYPES OF PEOPLE YOU MEET IN THE BANKING HALL    SIX TYPES OF PEOPLE YOU MEET IN THE BANKING HALL  Empty2014-10-22, 22:53

isaac311 wrote:
interesting observation. how about the women with pointed shoes who always move from.one place to another attracting attention
HMMMMMM YOU SABI THEM
Back to top Go down
Georgio
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: SIX TYPES OF PEOPLE YOU MEET IN THE BANKING HALL    SIX TYPES OF PEOPLE YOU MEET IN THE BANKING HALL  Empty2014-10-23, 14:51

When bank operates on two queue the first cashier is busy and quick calling next customer please and you happen to be in the queue with slow and lazy cashier that will always leave her seat and walk up and down or go to toilet or urinate like say she the purge.....
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SIX TYPES OF PEOPLE YOU MEET IN THE BANKING HALL    SIX TYPES OF PEOPLE YOU MEET IN THE BANKING HALL  Empty2014-10-23, 22:30

Lol...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SIX TYPES OF PEOPLE YOU MEET IN THE BANKING HALL    SIX TYPES OF PEOPLE YOU MEET IN THE BANKING HALL  Empty

Back to top Go down

SIX TYPES OF PEOPLE YOU MEET IN THE BANKING HALL
Page 1 of 1