Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lagos PDP Primaries: I’ve not stepped down–Obanikoro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

Lagos PDP Primaries: I’ve not stepped down–Obanikoro Empty
PostSubject: Lagos PDP Primaries: I’ve not stepped down–Obanikoro   Lagos PDP Primaries: I’ve not stepped down–Obanikoro Empty2014-12-08, 20:31

Former Minister of State for Defence and People’s Democratic Party (PDP), aspirant in Lagos, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro has refuted claims that he had been persuaded to withdraw from the gubernatorial race come 2015, stressing that nobody can persuade him to step down.
The former Minister who made the remarks while addressing a press conference at the venue of the PDP governorship primary in Oregun, Lagos, “Nobody can persuade me to step down. I resigned the coveted the office as Minister for State (Defence). I am here and you all can see despite the rumours that they have spread into the public space. I am here and there is doubt in my mind that we are going to participate and see this to a surgical end.”
Commenting on the fracas that involved some of his supporters, he said “we have urged all our supporters to remain calm in the face of intimidation and persecution. Nothing comes easy but we believe that whatever the lord says shall come to pass”.
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

Sex : male

Lagos PDP Primaries: I’ve not stepped down–Obanikoro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagos PDP Primaries: I’ve not stepped down–Obanikoro   Lagos PDP Primaries: I’ve not stepped down–Obanikoro Empty2014-12-08, 20:43

Sure if you truly beleive in God coz u ppl are all evil
Back to top Go down

Lagos PDP Primaries: I’ve not stepped down–Obanikoro
Page 1 of 1