Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tonto Dikeh in love?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

Tonto Dikeh in love? Empty
PostSubject: Tonto Dikeh in love?   Tonto Dikeh in love? Empty2014-12-19, 22:04

Tonto Dikeh’s name is often associated with controversy. But this time around, it’s not about controversy, rather it is about the good work she’s doing through her foundation, Tonto Dikeh Foundation.
*Tonto
Tonto was in Ghana recently for some charity work. Dubbed the Ghana Charity Tour, the initiative was powered by her Tonto Dikeh Foundation to give back to society.
Speaking on the inspiration behind the charity work,the outspoken actress said, “I’m trying to make it cut across all the African countries and what better way to start the Christmas celebration than trying to give back to society, visit motherless babies, hospitals to see the sick, and ascertain how hospital bills are settled, scholarships and everything. Basically we are trying to give love back to people who deserve love and who don’t have people to love them back.”
According to her, she has been doing the charity work for about five years now, “but this is the first time I decided to do it publicly.”
The actress said she has spent well over N10 million running the foundation for the past five years. The charity tour in Ghana took her to several orphanages in the country including, Kibi in the Eastern region and Jay Nii Orphanage Home in Jamestown, Accra.
Known for her persistent controversies, Tonto Dikeh also has a heart of gold. She regrets that she has been wrongly misrepresented in the media. According to her, “I don’t think I am controversial but the thing is I’m not a very quiet person. When you try to throw things in my face, sometimes I react in a way that can actually be controversial. But majorly, the whole controversial image was created by the media.”
Speaking further with an online publication, Tonto put to rest conflicting reports of her relationship status. In 2012, the actress was forced to publicly refute reports that she was dating Nigerian musician, Iyanya. She admitted that she has finally found her ideal man but stopped short of revealing his identity. “I have a lovely man in my life and that’s about what I can say.I want to respect him and not talk about him but he is a very lovely man,” she said.
Back to top Go down

Tonto Dikeh in love?
Page 1 of 1