Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All about Yayi TV; frequency, polarity and position

Go down 
AuthorMessage
9jatician
Amateur
Amateur

All about Yayi TV; frequency, polarity and position Empty
PostSubject: All about Yayi TV; frequency, polarity and position   All about Yayi TV; frequency, polarity and position Empty2021-03-08, 00:36

Yayi TV is a satellite television organization that imparts even more a similarity to CTL and Metro than TStv. I'm saying YaYi television is nearer to CTL on the grounds that actually like CTL, Yayi TV will likewise have to battle satellite television against theft office. They should make a few clarifications about where they get a portion of the rights they have from. Such rights incorporate football rights across significant European associations. Yayi broadcast EPL, FA, Carabao, UEFA, and different matches from different alliances. In the present post, I will examine Yayi TV recurrence and channels just as each other thing you need to think about it.
Yayi television transponder/video codec has been updated from H.264 to H.265. Fortunately you can observe all yayi channels for nothing out of pocket right now in the event that you have any complex decoder that has H.265 channels unscrambling capacities. The recurrence stays unaltered

About Yayi TV

The proprietor of yayi isn't known. Nonetheless, it is sure that they are not Nigerians. I don't think they are even Africans. Yayi TV vowed to begin selling their decoder before the channels mixed and they have made great their guarantee. The channels were scrambled 3 days prior and they have delivered the decoders to their certify vendors in west Africa.

Very much like CTL, Yayi got their signs from some beIN Sports channels. From all signs, I don't think this is lawful. In any case, that isn't mine to discuss all I need is for my perusers who will appreciate while it keeps going. Because of their sign source, yayi television one and yayi television 2 transmission live EPL, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Cup, European Qualifier, Serie An e.t.c. You can likewise get it on ABS At 3W.

For what reason is YAYI TV Channels Scrambled/Encrypted?

Essentially, the channels were encoded on the grounds that the suppliers have delivered and dispatched their own decoders. presently, yayi television stations are not, at this point allowed to air. you need to purchase their decoder to keep on watching the channels.

Essential Features of the Decoder

The yayi decoder is definitely not a very marked one. All things considered, they embrace the adaptable methodology. All in all, you can utilize your yayi TV decoder for FTA and iks purposes.

Furthermore, the accompanying highlights are accessible on the yayi decoder:

Films captioned in English

The decoder is IKS prepared

You can watch covered up multistream channels, for example, the one on volunteer army position on it. This is conceivable in light of the fact that the disentangle is coded in HEVC H265. This multistream decoder will open for nothing out of pocket on yayi decoder.

Yayi TV Frequency and Channels Available on the Decoder

Essentially, Yayi decoders have four devoted games channels and two different channels to make it an aggregate of 6. They guarantee to add more channels as the time passes quickly by. Then, underneath are the current channels list accessible on Yayi official decoder:

YAYI TV One

yayi television one

Yayi TV 2

Yayi TV 2

CBC sport

IDMAN TV

idman television slot on yayi decoder

Kidman sport HD

TCHAD 24 HD

TCHELOU TV

Notwithstanding, you can get different channels with the decoder by adding another dish. Multitv covered up channels are an exceptionally welcome turn of events. Additionally, you can follow TStv similarly situated as YAyi. The channels right now accessible on yayi too as the ones you can get on multi television position with yayi decoder

Free Hidden Premium Channels on MULTI TV

Every one of the channels beneath can be followed and seen on yayi television decoder.

GBC TV

GTV SPORT PLUS

GTV LIFE

Gem PRIME

Gem PLUS

Television AFRICA

NET2

Gem XTRA

TOP TV

CTV

UTV

3ABN

TUMPAANI TV

KFS

ETV

GH-ONE TV, etc

Would we be able to say Yayi TV is Legal?

Obviously, Yayi TV may not be a lawful telecom association as no one knows their source or head-quarters or the country which Yayi TV comes from. A few group say they are Indians, others say they are Arabs. How about we simply say they are like beOUT or CTL. Subsequently, you can anticipate that anything should happen to them in the closest future.

Instructions to Subscription to Yayi TV

Yayi television membership strategy isn't yet known to anybody for the present. It is supposed that the decoder accompanies at any rate a 3-month inbuilt membership. Consequently, let us initially appreciate that before we consider how to recharge. I'm certain the maker would do equity to the recharging technique at the appropriate time.

Costs of Yayi TV Subscription

3 months membership would cost $40 which is around [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the event that you convert it to Nigerian money.

The amount Does Yayi TV Decoder Cost?

From the data assembled from my partners, nobody is selling the decoder lesser than [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],000 in Nigeria. You can contact your nearby seller. Like I said, kindly don't reach me on this since I can't sell it until I am sure of where they remain as for "broadcast robbery"

Nonetheless, a couple of days prior, the cost was cut to around [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the decoder currently accompanies 1-month membership. You can contact your nearby vendor for an update.

Yayi TV1 And Yayi TV2 Satellite Tracking Parameters

You can follow Yayi on a similar situation as TStv Africa(by the way, TStv is supposed to be back on 45e once more)

while Yayi TV1 and Yayi TV2 are additionally added upon Intelsat 12/904 at 45.0°E you can hit the sign. On the off chance that you love watching Indian motion pictures, you can direct your dish toward Abs At 3W to get Yayi TV and e.tv Africa.

Yayi TV Tracking Frequency… .1

Satellite Name: Turksat2/3 4AIntelsat 12/904

Satellite Orbital Position: 45.0°E

Dish Requirement: 90CM and bigger

Recurrence: 12511

Polarization: H

Image Rate: 12500

Encryption: YES(but opens with their decoder)

An elective area for Yayi TV

Satellite Name: ABS 3A

Satellite Orbital Position: 3.0°W

Dish Requirement: 90CM and bigger

Recurrence: 11170

Polarization: V

Image Rate: 7500

Encryption: YES

Be that as it may, it isn't yet affirmed if abs 3 will work with their decoder.
Back to top Go down
https://naija.canadian-forum.com

All about Yayi TV; frequency, polarity and position
Page 1 of 1