Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ?

Go down 
+6
stainlez
ancl
smile2012
arsenaaaaaal
obenar
eddyvic2
10 posters
AuthorMessage
eddyvic2
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ? Empty
PostSubject: Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ?   Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ? Empty2015-01-01, 03:02

Back to top Go down
obenar
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ?   Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ? Empty2015-01-01, 07:10

bro whats ur first username?
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ?   Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ? Empty2015-01-01, 07:23

did u paste an email address or phone number?either could get u banned.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ?   Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ? Empty2015-01-01, 07:58

Ow can someone ban him...lailai, maybe machine error..it will definitely re-correct itself.
Back to top Go down
eddyvic2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ?   Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ? Empty2015-01-01, 08:35

I dnt post any number nor email, just tried to login & see that i've being banned... eddyvic is my first username
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ?   Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ? Empty2015-01-01, 09:35

happy new year sat mate

why are you peoples playing politics hre?
wel i hv unban you enjoyed your new year festival bro
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ?   Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ? Empty2015-01-01, 09:38

Admin, please is it possible to know who ban the guy? If yes pls do your findings and let us know boss
Back to top Go down
Adegoke23
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ?   Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ? Empty2015-01-01, 10:04

NA SO HERE ON THIS FORUM I WAS ALSO BANNED FOR PM. BUT I DONT CARE WHATEVER GOD GO DO, GOD GO DO AM NO PERSON CAN STOP HIM. NA POLITICS HERE BRO.
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ?   Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ? Empty2015-01-01, 10:10

Thanks to you all for ur concern i really appreciate u all 4showing me luv especially the boss that set me free frm the powerful ppl in the forum using their power against me bcos of d so called top poster of the month. Well i leave it to them coz i hate playing politics .
Infact, i'm shot of words.
Tnx once again & happy new year #lessonlearned jan1st 2015#
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ?   Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ? Empty2015-01-01, 10:16

me self don the tire for some moderators wey d handle members harshly. some don't even know the right section to post specific topic. maybe I will cut d list into half this yr.
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ?   Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ? Empty2015-01-01, 10:21

I suspected SAFEX &ASHAWO , sorry for the name mentioned.
Coz i av been warned by him privately that i shouldn't post more than five times in a day & i asked if the decission was made by the moderators that if so , he should try and correct me in public so that other ppl can c & since then i aven't got any msg frm him b4 wat happened today.
All is well sha

Last edited by eddyvic on 2015-01-01, 10:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ?   Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ? Empty2015-01-01, 10:30

lol you are very funny. If na me ban you I go talk am for here and nobody go knock me. I don't ban committed members like you. I ban bot and spammers. If you don't know what you are doing here, I will simply inbox you and tell you the right thing to do. Abeg I no wan laf!
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ?   Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ? Empty2015-01-01, 10:35

Ashawo wrote:
lol you are very funny. If na me ban you I go talk am for here and nobody go knock me. I don't ban committed members like you. I ban bot and spammers. If you don't know what you are doing here, I will simply inbox you and tell you the right thing to do. Abeg I no wan laf!
Is ok then bro, just thinkin who it maybe...
Enjoy ur day
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ?   Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ? Empty2015-01-01, 10:39

eddyvic wrote:
Coz i av been warned by him privately that i shouldn't post more than five times in a day & i asked if the decission was made by the moderators that if so , he should try and correct me in public so that other ppl can c & since then i aven't got any msg frm him b4 wat happened today.
All is well sha
warned privately that u shouldn't post more than 5 times in a day?have the rules changed?am i missing out on something?this is strange.
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ?   Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ? Empty2015-01-01, 10:40

eddyvic wrote:
All is well sha

And even i may not be direct ban, it may be contracted to sum1 by sum1 coz dt's d most things ppl wit political brain did.
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ?   Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ? Empty2015-01-01, 10:43

arsenaaaaaal wrote:
eddyvic wrote:
All is well sha
warned privately that u shouldn't post more than 5 times in a day?have the rules changed?am i missing out on something?this is strange.
dat's how it happen o my broda, u c he didn't deny dat
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ?   Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ? Empty2015-01-01, 10:48

eddyvic wrote:
arsenaaaaaal wrote:
eddyvic wrote:
All is well sha
dat's how it happen o my broda, u c he didn't deny dat
that's bad o,it's a new year,letz all be fair.if monthly awards is gonna cause issues,maybe it should be stopped all together.
Back to top Go down
HORIZONTAL
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ?   Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ? Empty2015-01-01, 10:56

This can't be true
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ?   Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ? Empty2015-01-01, 11:04

Ok lets get this straight. You can post for as much as you want but each member is limited to 5 topics per day except it has to do with tweak. Composing more than 5 topics per day will not attract ban but lets keep this forum clean for easy navigation.
Back to top Go down
Adegoke23
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ?   Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ? Empty2015-01-01, 11:31

Ashawo wrote:
Ok lets get this straight. You can post for as much as you want but each member is limited to 5 topics per day except it has to do with tweak. Composing more than 5 topics per day will not attract ban but lets keep this forum clean for easy navigation.
Thanks bro this year i think things should change, let us be more matured and civilized, dont let us be selfish i think the forum moderator should do this year by giving room to others freedom. thanks once again bro for this post
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ?   Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ? Empty2015-01-01, 11:41

Ashawo wrote:
me self don the tire for some moderators wey d handle members harshly. some don't even know the right section to post specific topic. maybe I will cut d list into half this yr.

you can see nw that not all moderators you added hv brain of leadership, that is why am not interested n adding new moderators wel this new year plenty chickens followed 2015 come i want to deal with them if you like join me
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ?   Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ? Empty2015-01-01, 12:43

Who are the chicken moderators? .ℓ̊ dnt expect such comment from our boss? Anyway .ℓ̊ dnt care.
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ?   Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ? Empty2015-01-01, 12:59

Who did banned me ? I wnt to knw d person & d reason y i was banned in d first place if it's not truly a politics..

Last edited by eddyvic on 2015-01-01, 13:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ?   Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ? Empty2015-01-01, 13:01

What is ur problem mr man? U r back and why r u digging d hole?...
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ?   Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ? Empty2015-01-01, 13:13

He is entitled to his opinion.... The forum is not a Military Cantonement. He needs to know why he was suspended..
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ?   Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ? Empty2015-01-01, 13:18

smile2012 wrote:
What is ur problem mr man? U r back and why r u digging d hole?...
You are my problem mr man,
y did u call 4d service of a digger when u dnt wnt hole to be digged ? Or is it u ?
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ?   Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ? Empty2015-01-01, 13:20

stainlez wrote:
He is entitled to his opinion.... The forum is not a Military Cantonement. He needs to know why he was suspended..
Don't mind him jare, bed of the same feathers.... Mtcheeeeew
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ?   Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ? Empty2015-01-01, 13:37

@ eddyvic mind ur speech towards me, am not in d same vein with u. .ℓ̊ dnt care whatsoever ur sponsors say. Run and dnt come near me @ all. It is a BIG warning to u and am so serious. Ignore my presence and face ur bizs
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ?   Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ? Empty2015-01-01, 14:16

smile2012 wrote:
@ eddyvic mind ur speech towards me, am not in d same vein with u. .ℓ̊ dnt care whatsoever ur sponsors say. Run and dnt come near me @ all. It is a BIG warning to u and am so serious. Ignore my presence and face ur bizs
lolzzz... Wonders shall never end, i should run & don't come near u. Are u God ? Is there anything you can do for for me than to ban me as ur frnd did? Mtcheeew
Do your worst man, if this how you settled your home as a family man ?
Don't have your time. Free me
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ?   Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ? Empty2015-01-01, 15:38

It's ok please...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ?   Can someone plz tell me the reason why i've (eddyvic) been ban ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1