Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly

Go down 
+15
obodo
obenar
kickass
doncrust
kingtobi01
mrman
chejuli
frank74
phemmy008
xedyl
jossybaby
stainlez
smile2012
Safex
Ashawo
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty
PostSubject: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-04, 09:16

1. Your phone must first of all be rooted

2. For changing the IMEI no you just following this instructions...

DOWNLOAD
Mobile Uncle Tools from Google play store.

How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly MkI4K-djWP9GewG5jlrbmv1C6A7m6vr3yXUb11zGjC8eFixCmWzjPHUX3sdLMLBZMyA=h310

How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly File

How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly File

Description
Mobileuncle Tools is power tools for MTK android device:1 display device info
2 information of device and running status
3 easy open engineer mode and MTK engineer mode
4 backup IMEI for MTK mobile
5 recovery online update
6 easy update tool via sdcard
7 Enable USB Mass Storage Device,connect cable first
8 crack operator GPRS lock for MTK
9 free the network access limited via GPRS
10 power GPS search
11 Power the gps search satellite ability
12 enable AP
13 easy reboot to recovery

Instructions

Go to Engineer mode in mobile Uncle tool

How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Unnamed

Select Engineer mode[MTK]
Go to CDS information
Select Radio Information

Here you can see Phone1 and Phone2, in that select phone2, because most of the Chinese clone phone the 1st Sim which is a 3G will work perfectly. Only the problem happens when we insert the second sim. If you check you can see the IMEI of 1st sim will start with 35xxxxx and the 2nd will start with 88xxxxxxxx. That is why the second sim is not able to register to the network, because its not in international formatted IMEI. So usually we need to change the IMEI of phone 2.

Select the phone 2

Here you can see a command line with “AT+”. Now just add this command to it
AT+EGMR=1,10,”15 digit YOUR NEW IMEI NO”
And press “send at command” button.

[ if you want to change the the phone 1 IMEI AT+EGMR=1,7,”NEW IMEI NO”]

Yes we all done… now you can restart the phone and check the IMEI by pressing *#06#

with these procedures you can now use blackberry subscription on any techno or android phones.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-04, 09:53

Dis one na cirios wahala o
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-04, 09:59

Dis procedure na die o
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-04, 10:27

Easy and straight forward.. Lol
Back to top Go down
jossybaby
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
jossybaby

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-04, 10:56

Looooooooong
Back to top Go down
xedyl
Senior
Senior
xedyl

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-04, 12:24

yea yea
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-04, 12:30

Nothing good comes easy
Back to top Go down
phemmy008
Senior
Senior
phemmy008

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-04, 14:29

I didn't root my tecno at all and I'm using glo bis but change my imei thru the help of an app... I'm laughing now
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-04, 14:46

Sure, you don't need to root your phone to enjoy glo bis on MTk phones.
Back to top Go down
frank74
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-04, 19:04

How to get BlackBerry imie
Back to top Go down
chejuli
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-04, 19:11

Which MTK phone models work?
Back to top Go down
frank74
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-05, 03:09

From were can I get the imei  is it inside my Android or should copy it from a black Berry phone
Back to top Go down
phemmy008
Senior
Senior
phemmy008

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-05, 16:02

Pls, a brother asked me after seeing me use glbis on my mtk that will his (1)samsung galaxy s2 be able to be rooted (2) will he be able to change his imei after rooting? Pls help me out.
Back to top Go down
mrman
Amateur
Amateur
mrman

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-05, 17:48

Pls guy's how can change samsung galaxy 3 and HTC phones after rooted the mobile uncle is not working with and is not MTK. Phone only this Chinese phone are MTk phone
Back to top Go down
kingtobi01
Amateur
Amateur
kingtobi01

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-06, 08:29

This one na real trouble. As i use to say big phone big trouble
Back to top Go down
https://Www.facebook.com/tobechukwujoseph
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-06, 15:10

Check page 1 for answers
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-06, 15:13

Or check here for full details on rooting
Back to top Go down
doncrust
Amateur
Amateur
doncrust

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-06, 15:21

Save yourselves of the stress. Simply use Terminal emulator to tweak your phone. I remember posting this tweak here last year, so if anyone still need the step i'll suggest you root your phone with vRoot, download terminal emulator(just 344kb) and do the following

1. Open your terminal emulator
2. Type "su" without the quotations
3. Copy or type this code into it: echo 'AT+EGMR=1,7,"YOUR IMEI NUMBER"' >/dev/pttycmd1
4. Reboot your phone and you're good to go. Yes it is that simple.

Please note this, if its Sim 1 you wish to change, use 1,7 as in the code above BUT if it is SIM 2 that you want to change, use 1,10. The 10 represents your second sim slot.

Enjoy!
nairaoffers.tk
Back to top Go down
http://www.tweaks.eu.pn
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-06, 18:01

That's my headache here man. Big phone big trouble
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-06, 22:13

kingtobi01 wrote:
This one na real trouble. As i use to say big phone big trouble
no b small tin ma broda. 9ja pple 2 lyk wahala
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-07, 09:05

Na to dey buy data jare.
Back to top Go down
kickass
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-07, 09:46

You guys talk as if you dont know whats going on in Nigeria. If you subscribe for 1GB at the rate of N2000 and before you wake up the following morning everything is gone, then you'll know that 3GB for N1,000 is worth the trouble.

Anyways, me i'm still enjoying free 2.5GB on every etisalat sim i buy for N150

NOTE: Whoever blocked @doncrust for spamming should free the guy o! He was only trying to help FTA agents here to make money o. FREE THAT GUY BEFORE I REPORT YOU TO BABA ABORISADE Oo!
Back to top Go down
xedyl
Senior
Senior
xedyl

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-07, 16:18

stainlez wrote:
Na to dey buy data jare.

seconded jare
Back to top Go down
obenar
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-07, 18:39

phemmy008 wrote:
I didn't root my tecno at all and I'm using glo bis but change my imei thru the help of an app... I'm laughing now
do you mind sharing the app bro
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-07, 22:25

MTN BIS IS NOT WORKN ON ANY ANDROID....
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-07, 22:31

Same here!
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-07, 22:31

Same here!
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-07, 22:38

It working flawlessly if you guys don't know
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-07, 23:13

@Obodo switch on your phone bro.. I cald but it was switched off
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-07, 23:34

smile2012 wrote:
MTN BIS IS NOT WORKN ON ANY ANDROID....
are you a doubting Thomas
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-08, 01:17

MTN BIS is working wella on android platform with Openvpn connect.... Kudos to Obodo
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-08, 08:56

Enjoy your self brov
Back to top Go down
gaabaazinn
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-18, 10:51

plz help me phemy
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-18, 15:00

obodo wrote:
It working flawlessly if you guys don't know
so you people will not share ideas here abi?
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-18, 15:12

Una dey share dis alone abi...
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-01-18, 15:13

Dis is not funny o
Back to top Go down
Niscue
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-02-10, 02:01

no help
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-02-10, 07:14

find help In another thread and embrace
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-02-10, 08:09

smile2012 wrote:
hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
jobman
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-02-10, 08:19

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
smile2012 wrote:
hmmmmm
better still bench your phone
Back to top Go down
frank74
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty2015-02-10, 08:22

How can I get bb ime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly   How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly Empty

Back to top Go down

How to use blackberry BIS on any android phone and browse unlimitedly
Page 1 of 1