Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I make women say goodbye to their men – Kreystar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

I make women say goodbye to their men – Kreystar Empty
PostSubject: I make women say goodbye to their men – Kreystar   I make women say goodbye to their men – Kreystar Empty2015-01-23, 22:52

Kreystar may not be an household name in entertainment circles yet, but he has what it takes to give the likes of Iyanya and others a run for their money. The light-skinned economics graduate who is preparing to unveil his highly anticipated singleOganlahas revealed toShowtimehow Pasuma inspired the song
“ I just saw the word ‘Oganla’ written on a bus with Pasuma’s picture. I was intrigued by the word, asking myself what this means. I went to the studio, met my producer and told him that I am ready to deliver a song. He made the beat and I just started creating my own flows on the beat.”
When asked if he is considering working with Pasuma, he said: “I will love to work with Pasuma If the opportunity arises, because he is the inspiration behind the song“.
The Afro-pop artiste is not one to show any form of modesty about his charming looks. He has this to say: “I make women say goodbye to their men without even thinking about it. I am that comfortable about my looks. Sometimes, I try to look haggard so I won’t get any female attention”
Back to top Go down
xedyl
Senior
Senior
xedyl

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: I make women say goodbye to their men – Kreystar   I make women say goodbye to their men – Kreystar Empty2015-01-24, 05:29

lol...that one nah achievement?
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: I make women say goodbye to their men – Kreystar   I make women say goodbye to their men – Kreystar Empty2015-01-24, 08:15

Total rubbish...
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: I make women say goodbye to their men – Kreystar   I make women say goodbye to their men – Kreystar Empty2015-01-24, 13:44

Not a good news @ all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I make women say goodbye to their men – Kreystar   I make women say goodbye to their men – Kreystar Empty

Back to top Go down

I make women say goodbye to their men – Kreystar
Page 1 of 1