Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My journey to pregnancy was a very intense one — TY Bello

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

My journey to pregnancy was a very intense one — TY Bello Empty
PostSubject: My journey to pregnancy was a very intense one — TY Bello   My journey to pregnancy was a very intense one — TY Bello Empty2015-02-21, 07:09

Singer and renowned photographer had a set of twins in the United States of America last year, after the release of her third album titled The Morning Song Book.TY Bello is known not to put her personal life in the public glare. It was amazing when she narrated her grueling experience of getting pregnant after nine years of marriage, in a recent interview with Genevieve magazine.
According to her: “It was interesting watching myself pregnant. Just a few weeks before we found out, I had photographed in twelve states in 4 days.I was a certified adrenaline junkie and has been for fourteen straight years.I couldn’t mentally grasp how I would stop.It was the only way I knew to live.Thankfully , there was a lot to figure out once I got pregnant.
Hormones violently kicked in and my life hit a jarring stop.My body wouldn’t even negotiate with me.My journey to pregnancy was a very intense one.I had just been through the toughest nine years, trying to get pregnant, being confident that it would be a breeze since I had always known I would be a great mother.It was quite humbling when it didn’t happen nearly as easy as I had envisioned .It was grueling actually”
Back to top Go down

My journey to pregnancy was a very intense one — TY Bello
Page 1 of 1