Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As INEC begin to collate and announce results of the NigeriaDecides elections, I just thought I should post this

Go down 
+3
delafirst
eddyvic
Ashawo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

As INEC begin to collate and announce results of the NigeriaDecides elections, I just thought I should post this Empty
PostSubject: As INEC begin to collate and announce results of the NigeriaDecides elections, I just thought I should post this   As INEC begin to collate and announce results of the NigeriaDecides elections, I just thought I should post this Empty2015-03-31, 00:09

As INEC begin to collate and announce results of the NigeriaDecides elections, I just thought I should post this
So many people do not know what the electoral laws state
and could take to the streets when they hear the result isn't
favorable to their candidates. (I'm concerned about the
presidential here)
Now for any candidate to be returned winner, according to the
Nigerian electoral law, that candidate must first have AT
LEAST 25% OF THE VOTES IN TWO-THIRD OF THE 36
STATES in the country.
Now what this mean is that GMB could have the highest vote
but GEJ could still emerge winner if he gets the required 25%
in each state. If GMB gets is millions of votes from majorly his
strong holds, and Jonathan gets his from 22 states with each
states giving him at least 25%, then Gej will be returned re-
elected!
Do not quote me wrong, it remains a 50:50 battle but the PDP
have been silent and working to get the required 25%. What
the APC needs now is hopefully they also get that 25% so that
the candidate with the highest vote will then emerge, which is
the 2nd condition if the two parties meet the first condition.
The battle of the Nigerian election isn't done really in a
candidates strongholds, it's mostly done at the neutral
grounds and the opposition's strongholds so you fulfill the
first requirement, which is the 25% in each state and as well
make sure your opponent do not get 25% in your own
strongholds. I'm afraid it appears the PDP are on top of their
game on this one.
The truth is, majority of Nigerians want and have been
chanting change. But the question is, are these majority
spread within the 36 states? How many of these majority
voted? Some of them are Nigerians in diaspora and some are
the elites who either didn't vote or didn't get their pvcs.
From the look of things, the results and announcement of the
returned president might spark chaos and anarchy which
could lead to war. My prayer is INEC remains credible and
announce the true winner. If APC wins, we should all accept
and move forward, if PDP wins we should do likewise. INEC
should keep it's integrity, it's the beauty of democracy, they
should announce the winner with a very well explained
reasons.
Good bless Nigeria!
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

As INEC begin to collate and announce results of the NigeriaDecides elections, I just thought I should post this Empty
PostSubject: Re: As INEC begin to collate and announce results of the NigeriaDecides elections, I just thought I should post this   As INEC begin to collate and announce results of the NigeriaDecides elections, I just thought I should post this Empty2015-03-31, 08:50

As INEC begin to collate and announce results of the NigeriaDecides elections, I just thought I should post this 10559881_741183089327562_3246004241759224285_n
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: As INEC begin to collate and announce results of the NigeriaDecides elections, I just thought I should post this   As INEC begin to collate and announce results of the NigeriaDecides elections, I just thought I should post this Empty2015-03-31, 10:24

Lolz
Back to top Go down
delafirst
Leader
Leader

Sex : mele

PostSubject: Re: As INEC begin to collate and announce results of the NigeriaDecides elections, I just thought I should post this   As INEC begin to collate and announce results of the NigeriaDecides elections, I just thought I should post this Empty2015-03-31, 15:19

agooooooooooooooo, amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: As INEC begin to collate and announce results of the NigeriaDecides elections, I just thought I should post this   As INEC begin to collate and announce results of the NigeriaDecides elections, I just thought I should post this Empty2015-03-31, 20:33

Hahahahah
Back to top Go down
OLOBE
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: As INEC begin to collate and announce results of the NigeriaDecides elections, I just thought I should post this   As INEC begin to collate and announce results of the NigeriaDecides elections, I just thought I should post this Empty2015-03-31, 20:56

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
Hahahahah
hope no problem bro
Back to top Go down
delafirst
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: As INEC begin to collate and announce results of the NigeriaDecides elections, I just thought I should post this   As INEC begin to collate and announce results of the NigeriaDecides elections, I just thought I should post this Empty2015-03-31, 21:34

is it pdp or wht
Back to top Go down
delafirst
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: As INEC begin to collate and announce results of the NigeriaDecides elections, I just thought I should post this   As INEC begin to collate and announce results of the NigeriaDecides elections, I just thought I should post this Empty2015-03-31, 21:40

?
Back to top Go down
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ayusguy

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: As INEC begin to collate and announce results of the NigeriaDecides elections, I just thought I should post this   As INEC begin to collate and announce results of the NigeriaDecides elections, I just thought I should post this Empty2015-04-01, 00:56

CONGRATULATION
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for winning 2015 presidential election as declare by INEC Chairman Ateru Jega last night..
Congrat JONATHAN Congrat NIGERIA
......April fool......
......April Change.....
Happy new month palz...
‪....‎TheWordNation....‬
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: As INEC begin to collate and announce results of the NigeriaDecides elections, I just thought I should post this   As INEC begin to collate and announce results of the NigeriaDecides elections, I just thought I should post this Empty2015-04-01, 03:38

|tOTAL ELECTION NATION WIDE:
APC: 15,424,921
pdp: 12,853,162.
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: As INEC begin to collate and announce results of the NigeriaDecides elections, I just thought I should post this   As INEC begin to collate and announce results of the NigeriaDecides elections, I just thought I should post this Empty2015-04-01, 05:23

APC leads with 3m, no be wasa
#ENIAIYENFE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As INEC begin to collate and announce results of the NigeriaDecides elections, I just thought I should post this   As INEC begin to collate and announce results of the NigeriaDecides elections, I just thought I should post this Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1