Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Davido set to drop sophomore album, graduates from school

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

Davido set to drop sophomore album, graduates from school Empty
PostSubject: Davido set to drop sophomore album, graduates from school   Davido set to drop sophomore album, graduates from school Empty2015-04-03, 16:52

HKN boss, Davido, has finally announced the release date of his much anticipated second studio album. Speaking in Kenya during the weekend, where he performed at the 5th Afrobeatz Festival, Davido said, ‘I’m inviting all of you for my graduation on June 7, then on June 8 I launch my album.
I have worked hard for this degree, day in day out. If I am in China today and I have examinations tomorrow, I better get to school tomorrow or else everything is a bust. I have worked on this degree for six years now.
Before I became famous while I was in school, I had to take a break. But about two years ago, I went back to school.” Davido’s forthcoming album is expected to feature international collabos from international acts like Meek Mill, Drake, Wale among others.
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: Davido set to drop sophomore album, graduates from school   Davido set to drop sophomore album, graduates from school Empty2015-04-03, 18:01

Cool
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Davido set to drop sophomore album, graduates from school   Davido set to drop sophomore album, graduates from school Empty2015-04-03, 22:11

Cool as ow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Davido set to drop sophomore album, graduates from school   Davido set to drop sophomore album, graduates from school Empty

Back to top Go down

Davido set to drop sophomore album, graduates from school
Page 1 of 1