Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how to track w3 & to work with avatar

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kaymuid
Novice
Novice

how to track w3 & to work with avatar Empty
PostSubject: how to track w3 & to work with avatar   how to track w3 & to work with avatar Empty2011-08-22, 15:00

Good day all,
can anyone tell me on how to track w3 in Ijebu-ode, size of dish to use and direction, one more thing i cant get S3NI, S7NI and S5NI in any of my strong decoder, can any one help me out. tis is my email address [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. plooooo.

thank u all.
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: how to track w3 & to work with avatar   how to track w3 & to work with avatar Empty2011-08-22, 16:54

kaymuid wrote:
Good day all,
can anyone tell me on how to track w3 in Ijebu-ode, size of dish to use and direction, one more thing i cant get S3NI, S7NI and S5NI in any of my strong decoder, can any one help me out. tis is my email address [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. plooooo.

thank u all.
Please through Tracking tips, u will find d thread TRACKING OF W3 (MBC). Stop creating thread dat already exist. Gudluck
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: how to track w3 & to work with avatar   how to track w3 & to work with avatar Empty2011-08-22, 17:09

Subsequent irrelevant threads/forums will be deleted appropriately since they don't want to hear despite all the warnings and advice. Mstchewww!
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
vitality22
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: how to track w3 & to work with avatar   how to track w3 & to work with avatar Empty2011-08-22, 17:10

please, i need the link to the tracking tips. i have been looking for it in here
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: how to track w3 & to work with avatar   how to track w3 & to work with avatar Empty2011-08-22, 17:22

vitality22 wrote:
please, i need the link to the tracking tips. i have been looking for it in here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to track w3 & to work with avatar   how to track w3 & to work with avatar Empty

Back to top Go down

how to track w3 & to work with avatar
Page 1 of 1