Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

very important message

Go down 
+16
chris25
ARISEKOLADE
Songod
FreedomUserGhana
Precious4luv
phobia30
adewoyin
chinenye
deeplo
wallyjohnny
abou1
DONFOOTY
360man
Adekunle23
Drdanskills
John bull
20 posters
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

very important message Empty
PostSubject: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-24, 09:47

All supersport channels on dstv have been upgraded so it will only open if a new compatible software comes out. For now i doubt if it will ever open so you people should make use of the other stuff(you should know what i mean). Maybe the hour of grace have come and go and i will make sure that all agents will be screen out from this forum because here seems to be the most active dongle discussion centre in africa. In other to provide a solution, a new group will be created and i will personally approve members before they can access the content. the number of post you have may not garanteed you access in it. Only gurus will be admitted. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-24, 09:57

Better! I strongly believe those chinese guys will come up with a stronger and compatible upgrade software to checkmate them soon.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
Adekunle23
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: avatar2   very important message Empty2011-08-24, 10:07

So what you are saying now is that avatar2 can no more open Dstv sport channel free again. Please what will be the next step. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Adekunle23
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-24, 10:24

Adekunle23 wrote:
So what you are saying now is that avatar2 can no more open Dstv sport channel free again. Please what will be the next step. Thanks
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-24, 10:35

John bull wrote:
All supersport channels on dstv have been upgraded so it will only open if a new compatible software comes out. For now i doubt if it will ever open so you people should make use of the other stuff(you should know what i mean). Maybe the hour of grace have come and go and i will make sure that all agents will be screen out from this forum because here seems to be the most active dongle discussion centre in africa. In other to provide a solution, a new group will be created and i will personally approve members before they can access the content. the number of post you have may not garanteed you access in it. Only gurus will be admitted. Thanks.
9ice thought and statement. At the same time, the truth; as the site is growing larger, the... are penetrating.
God will giv u d strenght to clean it up.
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-24, 10:37

John bull wrote:
9ice thought and statement. At the same time, the truth; as the site is growing larger, the... are penetrating.
God will giv u d strenght to clean it up.
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-24, 10:41

sory 4 d repetition in d post, it was my network. Pls moderators, help me delete d 2nd. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-24, 10:49

You people are not getting me right, the problem is not from avatar because even with smartcard it'll not open with strong so let's see how the new software will be.
Back to top Go down
DONFOOTY
Amateur
Amateur
DONFOOTY

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-24, 10:54

OGA JOHN BULL. THANKS ALOT
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-24, 10:56

Adekunle23 wrote:
d next step is patience 4now.
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
DONFOOTY
Amateur
Amateur
DONFOOTY

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-24, 10:58

OGA JOHN BULL THANKS ALOT . AS I AM TYPING NOW A FRIEND WHO IS USING 2011 DONGLE IS STILL WATCHING SS3 IN GHANA. I THINK BY THE END OF THE DAY IT WILL GO OFF. SO GOOD LUCK IN THE RESEARCH.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-24, 11:15

DONFOOTY wrote:
OGA JOHN BULL THANKS ALOT . AS I AM TYPING NOW A FRIEND WHO IS USING 2011 DONGLE IS STILL WATCHING SS3 IN GHANA. I THINK BY THE END OF THE DAY IT WILL GO OFF. SO GOOD LUCK IN THE RESEARCH.
if the ss3 is from w4 then he must've upgraded his system.
Back to top Go down
DONFOOTY
Amateur
Amateur
DONFOOTY

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-24, 11:22

YEAH HE SAID IT IS ON W4. HE WONT ALLOW ME CHECK IT 4 MYSELF
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-24, 11:34

John bull wrote:
You people are not getting me right, the problem is not from avatar because even with smartcard it'll not open with strong so let's see how the new software will be.
give yourself rest of mind. you should have known by now how we members always react to issues on this site; NO PATIENCE AT ALL!
for now no f...ing brand of any normal dongle opens SS channels on intelsat 7/10k bird. (Mutichoice arena.)
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-24, 11:45

360man wrote:
John bull wrote:
give yourself rest of mind. you should have known by now how we members always react to issues on this site; NO PATIENCE AT ALL!
for now no f...ing brand of any normal dongle opens SS channels on intelsat 7/10k bird. (Mutichoice arena.)
maybe they need to ask their sellers the question if they can't understand me. For me i'll email all my customers and active members of any new development.
Back to top Go down
wallyjohnny
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-24, 11:58

I am new on this site, just registered today, I stumbled on this site in my quest/curiousity to know wahat happened to Avatar yesterday. I do hope a software upgrade comes out soon.

Keep up the good work, this site is a BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
deeplo
Amateur
Amateur
deeplo

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-24, 12:01

Oga JB...... am not one of your customers as i didnt buy the dongle from you but somewhere in alaba.. i reside in ogun state.. pls how can i be one of your customers that wil benefit from the new outcome when it arrive.. thanks i await your favourable reply. thanks once more
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-24, 12:07

DONFOOTY wrote:
my brother, we are no dummies here. If u pal is watching ss3 alone, it Must be 4rm nss7. If he insists, tell him to change to any other ss channel. Its simple!
Back to top Go down
chinenye
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-24, 12:11

i believe wit time the upgrade will b establshd.So lets b patient evryone
Back to top Go down
adewoyin
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-24, 12:22

John bul@.most people dnt understnd was free 2 air Is all abt remember d day of gamma plus.Avatar cannt stay 4 100yrs.one day another one will come and say vvatar vary,people go stll buy dat.since dongle came 2 no more wat 2 do any research again.wat u hear john bull wetIn be latest.do u knw wat take u 2 do ur reasearch.and give d house ur report.john bull bravo.dIs are my email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] let talk pls.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-24, 12:48

adewoyin wrote:
John bul@.most people dnt understnd was free 2 air Is all abt remember d day of gamma plus.Avatar cannt stay 4 100yrs.one day another one will come and say vvatar vary,people go stll buy dat.since dongle came 2 no more wat 2 do any research again.wat u hear john bull wetIn be latest.do u knw wat take u 2 do ur reasearch.and give d house ur report.john bull bravo.dIs are my email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] let talk pls.
please don't drop email address.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-24, 12:50

deeplo wrote:
Oga JB...... am not one of your customers as i didnt buy the dongle from you but somewhere in alaba.. i reside in ogun state.. pls how can i be one of your customers that wil benefit from the new outcome when it arrive.. thanks i await your favourable reply. thanks once more
you know i'll never grant access to people with only two post.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-24, 12:51

wallyjohnny wrote:
I am new on this site, just registered today, I stumbled on this site in my quest/curiousity to know wahat happened to Avatar yesterday. I do hope a software upgrade comes out soon.

Keep up the good work, this site is a BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok welcome.
Back to top Go down
phobia30
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-24, 13:29

OGA JB I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL UR EFFORTS MAY U LIVE LONG TO DO GOOD
Back to top Go down
adewoyin
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-24, 13:43

@John bull ...d message is clear.thks
Back to top Go down
DONFOOTY
Amateur
Amateur
DONFOOTY

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-24, 14:06

360man wrote:
DONFOOTY wrote:
my brother, we are no dummies here. If u pal is watching ss3 alone, it Must be 4rm nss7. If he insists, tell him to change to any other ss channel. Its simple!
YEAH. YOU ARE RIGHT. IT IS NSS7
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-24, 14:11

Please lets quit the word avatar dongle and software upgrade for now.
Back to top Go down
FreedomUserGhana
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-24, 15:15

Do You Think The Dongle Can Open The DSTV Channels on Intelsat 7/10 at 68 East
Back to top Go down
Songod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-24, 18:50

DONFOOTY wrote:
that ss3 is from nss7. that wy he dint want show u. that person is a liar. he just want scope u; he dont want u to discover d truet, thatz why he refuses to let u c it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-24, 19:18

What is this all about?9ja sorry,u ppl exposed this dongle stuff even small childrens knew about it,now it's blocked & u are looking for solution.no body should disturb any moderator for now,if u like expose the remaining ones to them,just like free browsing stuff.be careful
Back to top Go down
ARISEKOLADE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-24, 19:28

obviouschild wrote:
What is this all about?9ja sorry,u ppl exposed this dongle stuff even small childrens knew about it,now it's blocked & u are looking for solution.no body should disturb any moderator for now,if u like expose the remaining ones to them,just like free browsing stuff.be careful
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,TANX PLS I NEED BADR FREQUENCY AND SYMBOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-24, 20:01

visit lngsat dot com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-24, 20:08

lyngsat or google it by urself
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-25, 17:03

Pls note from henceforth, irrelevant topics/threads with no useful & purposeless information WILL BE DELETED! So don't complain if ur topic is affected. Pls lets coordinate ourselves maturedly.
Back to top Go down
chris25
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-26, 16:38

bros jb the problem remains ourselves people dont control their emotions and anxiety,even so called installers are not helping matters.
The earlier we learn to keep secrets the longer we enjoy these service.
Am sorry i got my eagle before knowing this site,it was ur advice for me to call mike in cross rivers that made me got avarta cos i reside in lagos.....tell our people to learn how to keep secrets cos police arrested sellers in lagos,dstv is going about looking for the blockages.
Though my stations went off but after 2 days they all came back including super sports and mnets.......i pledge to always cotribute my quota and remain loyal,u can always c me on ur facebook as chris enyaosa
long live john bull(computer village),long live naijayourtalk,long live nigeria and god bless us.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-26, 16:46

Amen O!
Back to top Go down
Eipraise
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-26, 17:17

Thanks we all need to be careful lets fight dis war together. Longlive fta
Back to top Go down
ozdigital
Novice
Novice
ozdigital

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-26, 19:25

pls i need help where to get loader software for avatar-2, fta 2011
Back to top Go down
chris25
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-27, 10:51

the link is on the a thread check it out
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-27, 13:10

John bull wrote:

Respect to John Bull, not contradicting him but sharing my views about my observation thus far, ............All channels including all super sports were opened up till this morning, I got a feeling, it has to do with the avatar server that keeps going on and off.
Back to top Go down
fluzy7
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-27, 13:19

avatar would go off all the dongles would go off latest by October a new dongle has been made to replace the old ones so watch out and by the may all the avatar3 on the markets are fake so beware the new avatar 3 is not out yet
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-27, 13:28

fluzy7 wrote:
avatar would go off all the dongles would go off latest by October a new dongle has been made to replace the old ones so watch out and by the may all the avatar3 on the markets are fake so beware the new avatar 3 is not out yet

I hope so. But to be more appreciative, I respect the technology behind avatar, those guys are doing great. It would have however been better if people with avatar 2 will also be able to upgrade to the newer platform without hassles.
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-27, 13:32

Thanks 4 ur info, but keep it to urself ok.
Back to top Go down
fluzy7
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty2011-08-27, 13:37

OK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: very important message   very important message Empty

Back to top Go down

very important message
Page 1 of 1