Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership

Go down 
+7
delafirst
lawalahmed
Lottodream
ARISEKOLADE
Kuforiji
peter pan
Ashawo
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership Empty
PostSubject: Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership   Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership Empty2015-07-24, 20:11

“(Going by election results), constituencies that gave me 97% can not in all honesty be treated, on some issues, with constituencies that gave me 5%. I think these are political realities. While, certainly there will be justice for everybody but the people who voted, and made their votes count, they must feel the government has appreciated the effort they put in putting the government in place. I think this is really fair.”

President Muhammadu Buhari
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership   Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership Empty2015-07-24, 20:28

How are we going to suffer
Back to top Go down
Kuforiji
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership   Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership Empty2015-07-24, 20:57

There should be equality
Back to top Go down
ARISEKOLADE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership   Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership Empty2015-07-25, 10:34

What is the problem with that?
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership   Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership Empty2015-07-25, 10:47

Not true,I trust Baba,say Buhari
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership   Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership Empty2015-07-25, 14:33

Ashawo wrote:
“(Going by election results), constituencies that gave me 97% can not in all honesty be treated, on some issues, with constituencies that gave me 5%. I think these are political realities. While, certainly there will be justice for everybody but the people who voted, and made their votes count, they must feel the government has appreciated the effort they put in putting the government in place. I think this is really fair.”

President Muhammadu Buhari

I know only Ashawo can post something like this, na you people know, next time your people should know how to play politics... lol!

Yoruba people will say "Eniti oje gbee kokin ku gbee".. Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
delafirst
Leader
Leader

Sex : mele

PostSubject: Re: Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership   Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership Empty2015-07-25, 18:36

hmmm
Back to top Go down
cableman02
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership   Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership Empty2015-07-26, 03:02

5 percentage can sink a govt of the day!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership   Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership Empty2015-07-26, 06:22

It hv said it all n day one that

"Am for everybody"

So what next?
Back to top Go down
delafirst
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership   Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership Empty2015-07-26, 08:00

up next...
Back to top Go down
omaba1
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership   Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership Empty2015-07-26, 08:59

Not true! "I belong to nobody but I belong to everybody, election has come and pass, I'm now a president of Nigeria "
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership   Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership Empty2015-07-26, 11:40

i m still waiting to see this news on Nigeria daily's ,yet to see it, so i think its just a hoax.
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

PostSubject: Re: Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership   Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership Empty2015-07-26, 19:03

True talk
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

PostSubject: Re: Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership   Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership Empty2015-07-26, 19:03

True talk
Back to top Go down
Kuforiji
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership   Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership Empty2015-07-26, 20:23

still too early to judge him
Back to top Go down
delafirst
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership   Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership Empty2015-07-27, 09:38

NICE 1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership   Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership Empty

Back to top Go down

Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership
Page 1 of 1