Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free

Go down 
+8
Danuchea17
silcology
satkings
Efemena002
Stainless4life
Lottodream
peter pan
Ashawo
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty
PostSubject: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2015-08-12, 16:06

Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Banner_250x250_b

As a Nairabet agent i will continue to promote Nairabet.com . This time around i will be giving out free money deposited into all newly registered member.

HOW TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR NAIRABET FREE CREDIT

1. Click here to register.

2. Login to your mail to verify your Nairabet account

3. After verification, go to www.nairabet.com and copy your account ID, paste as a comment here and i will immediately credit your account

N/B: If you do any contrary to what is written here, then your account will not be credited. Old accounts will not also be honoured, Thanks.

Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2015-08-12, 16:30

@ashawo am sorry to say this? You have showed me how wicked you are but God they.
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2015-08-12, 16:31

hmmmmmmmmmmm how?
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2015-08-12, 16:34

Ashawo wrote:
hmmmmmmmmmmm how?
you still hold my money up till today. I thanks God that my two hands is clean
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2015-08-12, 16:35

Ashawo wrote:
hmmmmmmmmmmm how?
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2015-08-12, 16:39

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
Ashawo wrote:
hmmmmmmmmmmm how?

I made two transactions to you at the end of that month. #3000 twice. one was for the current month and the other was for the previous month. Don't you check your account balance?
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2015-08-12, 16:49

@ashawo am not blind and i'm not an illitrate honestly i received #3,000 for once in my account and that was july second week i did not receive it twice. Since i was beggin you through PM but ashawo you refused now you are telling me that you made two transaction
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2015-08-12, 16:51

I have been thinkin about this. Who gave you this type heart but only my God knows all is well.

Last edited by aneke peter chukwujekwu on 2015-08-12, 16:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2015-08-12, 16:52

Put an end to this discussion here. This is a thread for Nairabet discussion and not personal issues.
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2015-08-12, 16:58

I will register now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2015-08-12, 16:58

I will register now.I have not play it before.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

No problem
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2015-08-12, 17:02

Lottodream wrote:
don't serve 2masters at a time beside no gain in betting focus on your lotto stuff
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2015-08-12, 17:10

Lottodream wrote:
don't serve 2masters at a time beside no gain in betting focus on your lotto stuff
Okay thanks.
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2015-08-12, 17:11

Lottodream wrote:
Okay thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2015-08-12, 17:13

Lottodream wrote:
use the link I provided so that I can track you.
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2015-08-12, 17:23

Lottodream wrote:
Okay thanks.
Back to top Go down
Stainless4life
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2015-08-15, 13:01

Ashawo... Registration completed... USERNAME: IKEMSGEE2K14
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2015-08-15, 15:54

account ID not username
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2015-08-15, 17:28

@ashawo abeg shawer ur blessing upon me nah
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2015-08-15, 17:33

@Aneke try and talk to him on his PM not open forum.
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2015-08-15, 17:33

@Aneke try and talk to him on his PM not open forum.
Back to top Go down
Efemena002
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2015-08-15, 19:36

Is this real
Back to top Go down
satkings
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2015-08-15, 19:55

Hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2015-08-16, 11:13

those that registered should drop their customer ID here because i won't attend to PM again.
Meanwhile the user with this Customer ID 811144 has been credited.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2015-08-16, 12:07

@ashawo check your pm
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2015-08-16, 23:33

Ashawo wrote:
those that registered should drop their customer ID here because i won't attend to PM again.
Meanwhile the user with this Customer ID 811144 has been credited.
@ashawo it seems that i will beg u before u reply me back. Please if u can't kindly let me knw
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2015-08-17, 06:41

Good morning all,you two should settle this amicable.
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2015-08-17, 06:42

Good morning all,you two should settle this amicable.
Back to top Go down
silcology
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2016-04-03, 17:58

Do you want to win big in sport betting ?
If so then come join the winning team and let's win big

BBM Channel C00225638
Back to top Go down
Danuchea17
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2016-04-20, 09:00

Ashawo this is my ID..1086438
Back to top Go down
Danuchea17
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2016-04-20, 09:05

Ashawo just signed up now through your referral link...
Username : Danuchea17
Bet ID : 1086438
Back to top Go down
Rayrichie22
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2016-04-29, 20:11

1096611 that's my nairabet ID abeg send me my on credit please,I created my account using your referal link please

Last edited by Rayrichie22 on 2016-04-30, 08:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rayrichie22
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2016-04-29, 20:29

Please that's my username Rayrichie419 the ID:1096611
Back to top Go down
codenamex
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2016-04-29, 21:01

ashawo. if i register how much will u credit me.. sorry just want to know i am new to this
Back to top Go down
donT72
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2016-04-29, 21:33

Good info
Back to top Go down
SUREMAJESTY
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty2016-04-30, 17:12

Really my ppl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free   Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free Empty

Back to top Go down

Register now and get free credit in your nairabet account to play football betting for free
Page 1 of 1