Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maltreatment Of MTN Call Center Agents At Mayfair Gardens

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Maltreatment Of MTN Call Center Agents At Mayfair Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Maltreatment Of MTN Call Center Agents At Mayfair Gardens   Maltreatment Of MTN Call Center Agents At Mayfair Gardens Empty2015-08-20, 16:37

''Indians are here on Nigerian soil, slaving us and using our money to en-rich their lives. This must stop...''

''I work as a customer care representative for Mtn Nigeria which was contracted for Communication Network Support Services Limited (CNSSL at Mayfair Garden Ibeju Lekki) we have always been told from the onset that we are not full staff of MTN Nigeria which we acknowledged but MTN has terminated the Contract CNSSL partly and now contracted it to a South African Indian company called ISON BPO. We've been maltreated badly.

The termination took effect on July 31st, we were re-issued another 3months contract letter from same CNSSL. before the termination of appointment, MTN who is the principal partner already sent a mail to all of us that our Unspent Leave days will be monetised. Gbenga Adebayo who is the CEO of CNSSL, paid nobody nothing and we have been working for 3years and (we have been confirmed as a full staff with letters), took up all our Unspent Leave days and cancelled them all. from August 1st to Oct 31st which the new contract states, we will not be going on Leave.
Those of us on Maternity Leave were asked to resume, even if u had the baby a day before or face been sacked I have a two weeks old baby and am working to support my family, so I can afford being sacked. But the stress is killing I leave home 4:20 everyday and get home close to midnight, except on night shift I can't even continue breastfeeding my baby, Our HMO has been cancelled. We were left with nothing after which he's sub contracting from ISON BPO for the period of 3 months (1st of August to 31st of October) We would be paid just our normal salary which is 75,367.05 Our work time has been unjustly increased from 5hours 20mins to 9hrs with one hour break which is unfair to us. This increase is only applicable to those in Mayfair Gardens, Ibeju Lekki, meanwhile most of us stay on the mainland, All other call centres (Apapa, Ikoyi, VGC), still run the normal shifts as usual. MTN has abandoned us and now we work like slaves. We can't talk because if we do we would be sacked, alot of people have been sacked unjustly. We're expected to pick calls and speak with 194 customers for the 9hrs. And for the night shift speak with 228 customers in 12hrs.

This is injustice.

While the stress is killing alot of us, we cant enjoy the free medical care because of the cancelled HMO. This is slavery I hope we would be saved from CNSSL/ISON BPO before its too late. This silence is long overdue and that is why I am sending this mail, Indians are here on Nigerian soil, slaving us and using our money to en-rich their lives. This must stop.

The MTN staff in south Africa recently protested for salary increment. We are not asking them for too much, all we ask for is our normal shift hours and for them to put an end to this madness''.
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: Maltreatment Of MTN Call Center Agents At Mayfair Gardens   Maltreatment Of MTN Call Center Agents At Mayfair Gardens Empty2015-08-20, 22:13

Too much Grammer......sleepin things
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: Maltreatment Of MTN Call Center Agents At Mayfair Gardens   Maltreatment Of MTN Call Center Agents At Mayfair Gardens Empty2015-08-21, 13:02

Keep hope Alice better Nigeria will look into it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maltreatment Of MTN Call Center Agents At Mayfair Gardens   Maltreatment Of MTN Call Center Agents At Mayfair Gardens Empty

Back to top Go down

Maltreatment Of MTN Call Center Agents At Mayfair Gardens
Page 1 of 1