Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State

Go down 
+2
Lottodream
Ashawo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State Empty
PostSubject: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State   Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State Empty2015-08-23, 13:09

Tragedy struck on Friday in Asaba, Delta State, when a 37-year-old house wife, Maureen Akowe, a graduate of sociology from the state-owned university allegedly lost her four-month-old baby to her dog.

It was gathered that the four- month-old baby was driven in the mother’s car alongside the dog to a popular supermarket along Okpanam Road, Asaba, where the house wife had gone for shopping for the baby’s upkeep.

Report says the unsuspecting nursing mother left the baby, a nanny and the dog inside the car and wound down the windows to allow ventilation into the car before moving into the supermarket.

LEADERSHIP Sunday gathered from witnesses that while she was busy shopping, the dog allegedly made straight for the little baby to eat her up while the nanny screamed for help but all to no avail.

The shouts by the nanny attracted two security personnel at the supermarket to the car but by which time the baby, identified as Chinonso, had been bitten severally on the stomach by the dog, leaving the baby in a pool of blood.

The dog had gone wild and was barking menacingly to scare onlooker by the time the baby’s mother got wind of the development and rushed to the scene.

The baby was taken to a nearby hospital along Nnebisi Road, but it was too late by the time they got to the hospital as the baby, the woman’s first child, had already died.

the efforts of the helpers who had wanted to rescue the little baby failed as the baby gave up the ghost before getting to the hospital.

Speaking with the nanny who claimed to have hailed from one of the states in the eastern part of the country and did not want her name in the print said “Madam carry the dog and baby and asked us to stay inside the car, because the dog was to be treated at the veterinary, suddenly I saw the dog moving closer to the baby and I shouted for help when the dog opened its teeth and I ran out of the car to call madam but she did not come on time”.

Family sources said that the house wife had been married for 3 years without a baby before she took in for the baby that was delivered and named Chinonso.

In a swift reaction, the husband of the woman amidst tears, and did not want his name on the print said “my wife said it is the devil’s work and the devil’s work will take her out of my house, I have warned her about the dog when I notice that the dog had been behaving funny. She still kept carrying the dog claiming that she was going to give treatment to the dog. This is how the devil had ruined her”.
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State   Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State Empty2015-08-23, 17:08

Dog eating baby strange.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State   Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State Empty2015-08-23, 17:08

Dog eating baby strange.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
Mummiesboiii
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State   Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State Empty2015-08-23, 17:26

This is getting more serious about (DOGS) issue here and there,cuz it was last month when a man was on a byke when thin mad Dog ran too him and bite him and later that week the man beggon too bark like Dog nd 3day after the man died, pls beware of Dogs.
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State   Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State Empty2015-08-23, 19:01

RIP to d baby..... As for d woman, she wan claim Ajebo by driving her Dog to d super market.... I believe that should be d last Dog they will have till d end of Days
Back to top Go down
ikbright4real
Senior
Senior
ikbright4real

PostSubject: Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State   Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State Empty2015-08-24, 00:46

Na wa oooo! May God protect us from evil
Back to top Go down
mpabua
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State   Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State Empty2015-08-24, 02:19

the is foreign dog our local dogs like babys they will never eat up baby
never keep foreign dog close to baby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State   Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State Empty

Back to top Go down

Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State
Page 1 of 1