Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY

Go down 
+12
yinka123
kay_bhang
kureka
Brainy02
sunny2011
yemiola
k-banj
lawal012000
obinnaj
Drdanskills
Turwei
lackhers
16 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY   MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY Empty2011-09-07, 05:11

Im intresting i will call you later but let it be sure
Back to top Go down
Turwei
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY   MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY Empty2011-09-07, 18:32

Since you are making money with the stuff why can't you give it for free lol?
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY   MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY Empty2011-09-07, 19:03

Let's be wise!
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
obinnaj
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY   MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY Empty2011-09-07, 19:31

onye wayo
eat the money urself until efcc grab u,
then u go hear
Back to top Go down
lawal012000
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY   MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY Empty2011-09-07, 20:40

Ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha! 20K wonderfull cat What a Face
Back to top Go down
k-banj
Amateur
Amateur
k-banj

PostSubject: Re: MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY   MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY Empty2011-09-07, 20:49

If actually u're making money frm it, then why selling it again-pricisely diz is a forum 4free stuffz and creative ideas n' nt 4 gold diggers...pls if u have sm what..'why nt share it 4d gud of ur felo brodaz rather than asking 4 money!. Admin pls do smting abt diz.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY   MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY Empty2011-09-07, 20:54

lackhers wrote:
I use what i have to make myself happy , if i want to sell this stuff, i will collect nothing less than 20000 naira, i bought this some month ago with the sum of 375 dollars calculate it and know how much i had spent on it ................. I don't beg any body for my stuff , if you need it then pay for it , that's all and if you need it message me on +2348081376828

HAha! D man is still advertizing, waow! Business is sweet O!
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY   MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY Empty2011-09-07, 23:17

na wa o, u wan collect money from person wey dey find money
Back to top Go down
sunny2011
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY   MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY Empty2011-09-08, 01:49

I make money thr fx. don't care about any other online rubbish, 50pips gives me 50usd.
Back to top Go down
Brainy02
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY   MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY Empty2011-09-09, 07:01

Guy what is the stuff all about......
U have only given a pricetag to ur stuff but not giving any insight about the stuff.....let people know what the stuff is all about first
Back to top Go down
kureka
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY   MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY Empty2011-09-09, 09:55

lackhers, you sound like a smart guy, but I thought this forum is about brotherhood, help and sharing? If you are really sure of your STUFF why don't you give it out and let the beneficiary thank and pray for you. What is this world turning into? Money or nothing! God help us!
Back to top Go down
kay_bhang
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY   MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY Empty2011-09-19, 04:35

sunny2011 wrote:
I make money thr fx. don't care about any other online rubbish, 50pips gives me 50usd.

..i love that....legal online money...trade fx
Back to top Go down
k-banj
Amateur
Amateur
k-banj

PostSubject: Re: MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY   MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY Empty2011-09-19, 06:59

Why dnt u drop d shit 4st b4 asking 4money..if u make 50usd evri-day why asking 4 2k? Ths is fraud brodaz' bwear! Diz guy is a born criminal o.....Slash!!!....Adminz pls do smting b4 efcc will ok.
Back to top Go down
yinka123
Senior
Senior
yinka123

PostSubject: Re: MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY   MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY Empty2011-09-20, 16:49

if you are really making money as you said my friend lets be sincere, you will not have any time to tell people you will keep it to yourself. black man will never invite you to where he is eating Smile
Back to top Go down
yinka123
Senior
Senior
yinka123

PostSubject: Re: MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY   MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY Empty2011-09-20, 16:57

my friend u dont know nothing if u make money as u said u will not remenber us, black man no dey call people for were he dey eat cat
Back to top Go down
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY   MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY Empty2011-09-20, 17:16

yinka123 wrote:
if you are really making money as you said my friend lets be sincere, you will not have any time to tell people you will keep it to yourself. black man will never invite you to where he is eating Smile
eeeee.....xactly
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY   MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY Empty2011-09-20, 17:49

Wink
yinka123 wrote:
well said...like its been said, drop d shit first at least giving u the benefit of d doubt Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
faithope
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY   MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY Empty2011-11-09, 21:16

Idiot abeg go sidown jare.who tell you say na dat kim money guys dey find for her? U beta giv am free abi you wan tell me say you neva gain anytn 4 ds site 4 free?oga ole
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY   MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY Empty2011-11-10, 11:28

Give it out for fr33 nah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY   MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY Empty

Back to top Go down

MAKE COOL AND EASY MONEY
Page 1 of 1