Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man Empty
PostSubject: 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man   75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man Empty2015-09-10, 10:25

75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man Unnamed

Zautun Nakanda, a great-grand mother is now married to 27-year-old Steven Tikubuwana and the couple is now living together in the old woman's house in Kyungu village in central Uganda's district of Mukono. To those who were attacking the old woman for getting married to the young man old enough to be her grand child she said;

'Love has no age limit.We love each other and that is what matters in marriage.''

Tikubuwana has advised those against his marriage to the old woman to mind their business and leave them alone. He said,

''I wonder why some people who poke their noses in issues that do not concern them. Why are they concerned about my marrying an old woman of my choice?'' He said that when he lost his job and had nowhere to stay, the old woman welcomed him to her house and some how they fell in love and are now husband and wife. An elder on the village, Vincent Kalule said, ''I wonder whether that young man is in his senses. How can a 27 year old man marry a 70 yr old woman. What kind of marriage is that," he posed.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man   75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man Empty2015-09-10, 11:24

Hmmmm bad culture
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man   75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man Empty2015-09-10, 11:24

How will u touch luv
Back to top Go down
delafirst
Leader
Leader

Sex : mele

PostSubject: Re: 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man   75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man Empty2015-09-11, 00:14

I think the world is coming to an end. Chaii, dis is very bad.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man   75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man Empty2015-09-11, 07:28

delafirst wrote:
I think the world is coming to an end. Chaii, dis is very bad.
is not coming to an end bro
Back to top Go down
mpabua
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man   75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man Empty2015-09-12, 08:19

This man have made a wise decision no abortion no baby to worry
No man will come cross him face for this one
Back to top Go down
SUREMAJESTY
Senior
Senior

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man   75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man Empty2015-09-12, 09:46

Who can prove it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man   75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man Empty

Back to top Go down

75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man
Page 1 of 1