Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shocking! Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N21m

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

Shocking! Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N21m Empty
PostSubject: Shocking! Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N21m   Shocking! Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N21m Empty2015-11-05, 12:36

A trader at the popular Ladipo auto spare parts market in Mushin area of Lagos state has slumped and died after he was duped to the tune of $95,000 by a friend.

The equivalent of the money is about N21m at the exchange rate.
The victim, Chigozie Ezeanyagu died at a private hospital on Tuesday morning where he was admitted after he slumped.
P.M.NEWS gathered that the late Ezeanyagu gave the money to his friend based in the United States to send him some spare parts for sale at Ladipo market.
The friend reported collected the money and traveled to United State of America, USA, with a promise that he will send the goods as he requested.
The deceased waited for several months this year to receive the goods but to no avail.
He then, reportedly, placed a call to his friend and asked to know what was delaying the supply of the goods.
It was then his friend told him to forget the money as he had used the money for other purpose.
The response from his friend caused him to slump and thereafter he became unconscious. He was rushed to a private hospital where he eventually passed on.
The doctors said his blood pressure rose beyond control which resulted in his immediate death.
The late Ezeanyagu hails from Umuchu town in Aguata local government in Anambra state eastern Nigeria.
His corpse has been taken to a Visitation Hospital mortuary in Umuchu town, where he will be buried at his family compound.
The late Ezeanyagu, who got married three years ago was blessed with a twins, a boy and a girl.
When our reporter visited his resident at Oke street in Ejigbo, family members, well wishers and neighbours gathered there and expressed shock over his death.
Also traders from Ladipo market were there to sympathize with his wife and members of his family who were still shock following his demise.
The wife who was unable to speak to our reporter due the shock, only muted that “he was the bread winner of the family”.
The friend who allegedly duped him is from his neighbouring town in Achina in Aguata Local government in Anambra State.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Shocking! Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N21m   Shocking! Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N21m Empty2015-11-05, 13:08

o boi it worth it o...21mila....not easy o
Back to top Go down
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ayusguy

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Shocking! Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N21m   Shocking! Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N21m Empty2015-11-05, 13:45

I Blame Him For Giving That Kind Of Doe To A Friend, Haaaa Friend... Even I Cant Give That Kind Of Money To My Family Talkless Of Friend, How Much He Wan Use To Travel To USA, By Himself, Me That I Was Dupe With Just 4k Pere Wey I Dupe Another Person With 200k Back, So Na Me Go Release My Money Ontop Watin I Never See, Haaaaaaaa Na Oyo Em Dey...
Back to top Go down
Wolex ib
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Shocking! Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N21m   Shocking! Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N21m Empty2015-11-06, 07:27

Dat one is not ordinary,dat him friend dey use jas
Back to top Go down
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ayusguy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking! Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N21m   Shocking! Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N21m Empty2015-11-06, 12:16

Wolex ib wrote:
Lols, Watin Be Jaz, Forget, Na Complete Real OT, i no beleive in jaz ooooo
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Shocking! Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N21m   Shocking! Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N21m Empty2015-11-06, 12:44

Hmmmm jazz dey but i don't think this Na ja bro
Back to top Go down
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ayusguy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking! Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N21m   Shocking! Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N21m Empty2015-11-06, 21:22

Na So Bro This Na Confirm OT..
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Shocking! Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N21m   Shocking! Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N21m Empty2015-11-06, 22:20

Ancl can slump too
Back to top Go down
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ayusguy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking! Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N21m   Shocking! Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N21m Empty2015-11-07, 05:10

You Also Nko... lol!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Shocking! Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N21m   Shocking! Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N21m Empty2015-11-07, 14:19

Ayusguy wrote:
You Also Nko... lol!
U2 bro
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Shocking! Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N21m   Shocking! Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N21m Empty2015-11-07, 15:39

Ayusguy wrote:
Wolex ib wrote:
Lols, Watin Be Jaz, Forget, Na Complete Real OT, i no beleive in jaz ooooo
omo jaz they.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Shocking! Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N21m   Shocking! Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N21m Empty2015-11-07, 15:41

nah juju way the guy use
Back to top Go down
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ayusguy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking! Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N21m   Shocking! Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N21m Empty2015-11-07, 21:27

peter pan wrote:
nah juju way the guy use
But I Dnt Believe Sha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shocking! Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N21m   Shocking! Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N21m Empty

Back to top Go down

Shocking! Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N21m
Page 1 of 1