Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport

Go down 
+2
peter pan
Ashawo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport  Empty
PostSubject: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport    Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport  Empty2015-12-29, 16:30

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has arrested Maxwell Obumneme Ikeh at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport (MMIA) in Ikeja, Lagos, with substances that tested positive for cocaine inserted in his anus.

The suspect was coming from Brazil with drugs packed in six wraps weighing 120 grammes inserted into his anus.

Another suspect, Tochukwu Akumma Nwakpo, was also arrested while trying to export a consignment containing 1.860kg of methamphetamine sealed in tin tomato paste to South Africa

NDLEA Lagos Airport Commander Ahmadu Garba feeding questions from metropolexpress said Ikeh, 40, and Nwakpo, 27, had targeted the festive period to smuggle drugs.

He said: “Intelligence report received by the agency indicated that the suspects specifically targeted the festive season to smuggle their drugs. Ikeh was caught on arrival while Nwakpo that hid methamphetamine in tomato paste meant for export to South Africa was equally arrested.

Ikeh said this was his first time of dealing in drugs, adding: “I am married with a child and live in Lagos. I sell children diapers and clothes but travelled to Brazil two months ago expecting to buy my goods at a cheaper price. In the process, I decided to smuggle 120 grammes of cocaine for monetary gains.

I inserted six wraps of the drugs into my anus yet it was detected and that was how I was arrested. This is my first time.” Nwakpo, 27, an automobile parts dealer at Ladipo Market in Mushin, Lagos, said he was only assisting a friend to send a consignment of foodstuff to South Africa.

“I sell motor parts at Ladipo market. My friend in South Africa asked me to send a luggage to him. He called somebody in Lagos who brought the bag to me and I took it to the airport for shipment. During search, the drug was detected and I was arrested,” he said.

Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport  3237285_suspect2_jpeg1f71685c728dbc548451c6f49061a2a9
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport    Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport  Empty2015-12-29, 18:47

Cheeii see problem o
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport    Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport  Empty2015-12-29, 18:48

Very young guy
Back to top Go down
delafirst
Leader
Leader

Sex : mele

PostSubject: Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport    Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport  Empty2015-12-30, 15:06

Oh Chaley, all because of money oo. May God have mercy on us.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport    Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport  Empty2016-01-01, 19:56

He is a fool
Back to top Go down
delafirst
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport    Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport  Empty2016-01-02, 19:07

may be it is the spiret of the devil dat make hem go do that Job ooo
Back to top Go down
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ayusguy

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport    Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport  Empty2016-01-03, 19:20

Is A Risk Now And E Don Fall Him Hand B Dat... Make Him Dey Face D Panel Now...
Back to top Go down
delafirst
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport    Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport  Empty2016-01-05, 07:42

Quick money kill
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport    Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport  Empty2016-01-06, 07:06

Na money
Everything Na money
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport    Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport  Empty

Back to top Go down

Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport
Page 1 of 1