Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe Stabs Her Colleague In The Buttock For Getting Close To Her Boyfriend

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

Actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe Stabs Her Colleague In The Buttock For Getting Close To Her Boyfriend Empty
PostSubject: Actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe Stabs Her Colleague In The Buttock For Getting Close To Her Boyfriend   Actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe Stabs Her Colleague In The Buttock For Getting Close To Her Boyfriend Empty2016-01-10, 06:21

Lol! many controversy in the entertainment industry  this year!… UK-based actress, Alaba Olatunde was asked about her relationship with Bisi Ibidapo Obe and how she dealt with her in the past for dating her movie director boyfriend and the soft spoken actress could not help but go into details. Alaba said;
“I almost dated one actor/movie director, but I got my fingers burnt because his girlfriend then, Bisi Ibidapo-Obe caught us and dealt with me seriously; I still have the marks on me.

It was the popular actor/movie director who asked me out and we got very close. But before we could get any further, Bisi, who was one of his girlfriends, came to meet me at a movie location in Abeokuta. On that day, I just had my bath and was just coming out of the bathroom; in fact, I was just tying my towel. She was so furious and started shouting that I should leave her boyfriend alone! But before I could say anything, she had brought out a syringe from her back and stabbed me several times in the buttock. I was quickly rushed to a nearby hospital. But I thank God I survived it.

When asked if the case was reported to the police, the actress said;

No, it was resolved by the elders in the industry. She was asked to apologize and she did. But we are no more friends. Her so-called boyfriend never reckoned with her afterwards. She thought I was the one preventing her from having a swell time with the guy, but she didn’t know it was another actress.
Back to top Go down
Mummiesboiii
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

Actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe Stabs Her Colleague In The Buttock For Getting Close To Her Boyfriend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe Stabs Her Colleague In The Buttock For Getting Close To Her Boyfriend   Actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe Stabs Her Colleague In The Buttock For Getting Close To Her Boyfriend Empty2016-01-10, 11:57

Nollywood actres sha
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe Stabs Her Colleague In The Buttock For Getting Close To Her Boyfriend   Actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe Stabs Her Colleague In The Buttock For Getting Close To Her Boyfriend Empty2016-01-10, 13:21

omo na defence now
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe Stabs Her Colleague In The Buttock For Getting Close To Her Boyfriend   Actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe Stabs Her Colleague In The Buttock For Getting Close To Her Boyfriend Empty2016-01-11, 06:54

Best attacking is to defense right?
Lol
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe Stabs Her Colleague In The Buttock For Getting Close To Her Boyfriend   Actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe Stabs Her Colleague In The Buttock For Getting Close To Her Boyfriend Empty2016-01-11, 08:29

Protection of life
Back to top Go down
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ayusguy

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe Stabs Her Colleague In The Buttock For Getting Close To Her Boyfriend   Actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe Stabs Her Colleague In The Buttock For Getting Close To Her Boyfriend Empty2016-01-11, 10:22

Lols Bisi Be My Person But Na Very Sturbon Lady.... Chaiiiii
Back to top Go down
delafirst
Leader
Leader

Sex : mele

PostSubject: Re: Actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe Stabs Her Colleague In The Buttock For Getting Close To Her Boyfriend   Actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe Stabs Her Colleague In The Buttock For Getting Close To Her Boyfriend Empty2016-01-11, 19:10

Na wa oo, this actress thing self kraa. Hmmmm
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe Stabs Her Colleague In The Buttock For Getting Close To Her Boyfriend   Actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe Stabs Her Colleague In The Buttock For Getting Close To Her Boyfriend Empty2016-01-12, 06:21

Ayusguy wrote:
Lols Bisi Be My Person But Na Very Sturbon Lady.... Chaiiiii
woman nvr play with thre human let says the truth jare
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe Stabs Her Colleague In The Buttock For Getting Close To Her Boyfriend   Actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe Stabs Her Colleague In The Buttock For Getting Close To Her Boyfriend Empty

Back to top Go down

Actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe Stabs Her Colleague In The Buttock For Getting Close To Her Boyfriend
Page 1 of 1