Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waje’s position on marriage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

Waje’s position on marriage Empty
PostSubject: Waje’s position on marriage   Waje’s position on marriage Empty2016-01-30, 13:37

Stunning singer, Waje, recently bared her mind on marriage, stating that it isn’t an achievement. The songstress who has in the past been romantically linked with rapper M.I, didn’t mince words in expressing her thoughts. She made the revelation on her Instagram page.

Waje
“Imagine my struggle to post this, because blogs might carry it but to be honest, that’s the aim, because I am a little bit disappointed at the feeling of revival women get that comes with negative comments on social media. I said, and I say it again,

“Marriage is not an achievement but a commitment. You women see that as a compliment rather than the cheap way of sending me hate messages. Yet you still go back to your incomplete selves. If you do not understand what I was saying then, I guess you can fill-in the blank spaces.”

No one knows what prompted her outburst, but the sultry performer has made it known to her fans.
Back to top Go down

Waje’s position on marriage
Page 1 of 1