Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

"Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows Empty
PostSubject: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows   "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows Empty2016-03-14, 09:06

Minister for Transportation and Leader of the APC in Rivers State, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi who is in the state to campaign for the party's candidates in the March 19th State/National Assembly Rerun Elections -stormed Rumueme Ward 10, Obio/Akpo LGA earlier today. The occasion also featured the public defection of Dr. Moore Oja Chinda, PDP Governorship Aspirant and Leader/Coordinator of God is Able Team.

The minister in his address dared wike saying, "One clear message I will send to Nyesom Wike is, I will come to his village on Saturday... on Friday I'll be in night club because I'm sure we will win."

Continuing, he assured Rivers people that "if Wike cannot maintain law and order, the Federal government will not abdicate from its responsibility, we will secure the lives of Rivers people."

The event saw large turn out of members and non members of the APC who have decided to cast their votes for the dominant APC.

"Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows 3491100_amed_jpgc3fa27ac3a716d328156d81b0897ddfe

"Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows 3491101_amed1_jpg0d5c70292e689e020ca3b36bb3deaadf

"Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows 3491103_amed3_jpgc13cbdc174821bce5c83d89f292456aa

"Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows 3491118_amed7_jpg806549d4b29e5c823a7e3c4e74dd0a12
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

"Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows   "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows Empty2016-03-14, 20:23

Must this idiot called Rotimi Amechi inform Wike about his movement in River State.
Back to top Go down

"Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows
Page 1 of 1