Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LATEST UPDATE ON FTA, CCCAM, POWERVU AND ANDRIOD BOX

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

LATEST UPDATE ON FTA, CCCAM, POWERVU AND ANDRIOD BOX Empty
PostSubject: LATEST UPDATE ON FTA, CCCAM, POWERVU AND ANDRIOD BOX   LATEST UPDATE ON FTA, CCCAM, POWERVU AND ANDRIOD BOX Empty2016-06-03, 12:29

Once again, i will be rolling out some updates on fta, cccam, powervu and andriod tv box base on my own personal research and gatherings. You may also get similar stuffs elsewhere but some will be the same thing, while others would be more additional informations.
HD 24 EXTRA
Before i get started, people have been asking me about the much talk on the new HD 24 extra that i published here few weeks ago to be included to the existing MTN WORLDWIDE package and they have blindscan but couldn’t get it. If you could noticed, if you blindscan, you will see “MTN SPECIAL EVENTS”, it’s different from the “SPECIAL EVENTS” that was already there. To backup my stories, check out this image;
Maybe you forgot that MTN TV is for inflight and sea? Let’s keep our hands crossed as i strongly believe it would be added to all their inflight platforms in the coming weeks.
TV3
I’m mostly focused on FTA for the small dish users. one the most important FTA we rely on every weekend, TV3, carried out another upgrade thereby changing it SR from 27000 to 30000. I posted that update on my last article incase you missed it, just search this blog, you will find it. Now here’s what i’m talking about in pics;
If you’re using strong, download latest update for strong Africa and not middle east, you should be fine. same keys still working as well,all you need to do is delete the keys and re-add, edit the symbol rate and you will good to go.
POWERVU
Like i said earlier, my updates on powervu may be different from others, and some may not take it seriously, but to be sincere, my updates and findings are real and you see for yourself. The era of powervu is coming to an end soon, i’m not saying this to spoil market for some dealers that has stocked up 1 million pieces of powervu auto roll decoders, but i’m just letting you know the fact so that the chinese won’t keep taking us as fools. In as much i’m sharing my own ideas and experiences with you, it shouldn’t mean you should not go for what you like. Sooner or later, you would understand all my points i’m raising here.
All the so called powervu decoders came to existence because powervu was hacked, the only meaningful reachable powervu left for us is sony and mtn worldwide. Sony has adopt the same steps BWTV took, changing keys almost everyday now, and you might be moved to purchase one of those decoders out there to be able to roll out keys for you automatically. The question is, when Sony change encryption which they will soon do, and all eyes on HD 24, and they change encryption as well, what will be the usefulness of the so called powervu decoders? If i come up with a new post advertising a new product which is real after the demise of powervu, will you believe me? I still see Qsat and strong as still the best FTA decoders out there. The choice is yours, choose right and choose fine.
CCCAM
cccam is currently doing justices to starsat (startimes), 9.0E, hotbird and hispasat. Starsat is one of the best options for the small dish users out there as apart from local entertainment, you will watch copa America, bundesliga and italian league. Also 9.0E is still very usefull as many channels on it will broadcast both copa America and Euro 2016. For reseller packages on cccam , contact ancl through PM, whatsapp or email, you will be amazed with his offers. If you also need in pieces as well, you can reach him.
ANDRIOD TV BOX
The era of “high data cost” has gone. if you don’t know, there are strong competitions amongst the ISP operators right now. Infact, you can get 12gb for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from Glo, and also get weekend plans, 3gb for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to add to your data collections and use on your andriod box.
Andriod box gives you more than five thousand (5000) channels through apps and kodi, if programmed, which we do before dispatching. I have been talking about this box, but it seems i’m making noise for now. Soon, when it will be only DSTV and bigger dish left, after you decide to purchase it, you will blame yourself for not buying it earlier. wherever you see anyone, website or blog talking about IPTV, don’t think they are just writing or advertising. They’re telling you the truth.
One of the reasons people are scared of IPTV or internet streaming is this. Let me give you a typical example;
Mr. A, B and C purchased an andriod box from other seller/dealer. We both purchase 1gb of data for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Mr A watched full 90 minutes match on 140p, Mr B watched it on 480p while Mr C says he wants to enjoy his money and choose to watch it on 1080p. After the full 90 minutes match, Mr A would be left with 760MB, Mr B, 400MB and Mr C was left with no data balance. Meanwhile we saw same players, same actions and same scorelines, but different picture qualities. Now Mr C will start telling people that internet streaming devices are data vampires and it consumes data alot. You that wants to go into it will believe him and change your mind. Thereby making you to source for other cheap alternatives which has no guarantee. That is just a typical example for you why people are scared of IPTV and wasting money on devices that won’t last for six months.
Back to top Go down
DimoTec
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: LATEST UPDATE ON FTA, CCCAM, POWERVU AND ANDRIOD BOX   LATEST UPDATE ON FTA, CCCAM, POWERVU AND ANDRIOD BOX Empty2016-06-03, 17:54

Please, I need the frequency by which you can easily track hispasat.
Back to top Go down
Aguokoli
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: LATEST UPDATE ON FTA, CCCAM, POWERVU AND ANDRIOD BOX   LATEST UPDATE ON FTA, CCCAM, POWERVU AND ANDRIOD BOX Empty2016-06-03, 22:49

use this one 12322H27500 ,btv1 btv2 or 10892v27500.
Back to top Go down
machine
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: LATEST UPDATE ON FTA, CCCAM, POWERVU AND ANDRIOD BOX   LATEST UPDATE ON FTA, CCCAM, POWERVU AND ANDRIOD BOX Empty2016-06-04, 04:27

I need this Android box. already I have Q113, startled, Actv,, dstv, got and all of them are bullshitting me. I want a situation where I will be the one to determine how much I want to pay when I watch a TV programme. pls send me a mail c.ike (at) aol.com with yr price list, so that I can make a purchase
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LATEST UPDATE ON FTA, CCCAM, POWERVU AND ANDRIOD BOX   LATEST UPDATE ON FTA, CCCAM, POWERVU AND ANDRIOD BOX Empty

Back to top Go down

LATEST UPDATE ON FTA, CCCAM, POWERVU AND ANDRIOD BOX
Page 1 of 1