Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Method To Flex With 3G Network On Airtel Cheapest Data of 2GB And 6GB 2G Data

Go down 
AuthorMessage
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

Method To Flex With 3G Network On Airtel Cheapest Data of 2GB And 6GB 2G Data Empty
PostSubject: Method To Flex With 3G Network On Airtel Cheapest Data of 2GB And 6GB 2G Data   Method To Flex With 3G Network On Airtel Cheapest Data of 2GB And 6GB 2G Data Empty2016-06-15, 07:34

Few days back, Airtel introduced the
cheapest data plan ever in which you can get 2GB for just N200 and also 6GB for just N500, but the worst part of it is that the plan was banned for using 3G network which I was earlier described as trash data plan.
Permit me to pick my word from recycle bin and re-frame it with another better word, it seems this Airtel new plan can't be refer as trash data plan anymore, since we have got a means of flex with it on 3G network! A big kudos to whoever detect this proper method. Follow the instruction below carefully to get your Airtel 2G data rolling on 3G Network.
Needed Materials
Your device must be rooted for this to work
3G/4G Speed Optimizer - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=provision.netspeed.optimizer&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsInByb3Zpc2lvbi5uZXRzcGVlZC5vcHRpbWl6ZXIiXQ
Script manager - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=os.tools.scriptmanager&feature=search_result
3GTurbo Changer script - promoswap.enterfactory.com/promo/Old-onebanner-generic-multi-2099892669?sid=e2f2c122735e82ec2def1c0f6ea44263&idNet=127&visit_id=5760f6aecf8b3027f79410b8
Steps to Follow
I believed you have downloaded the required materials.
Now, start the 3G/4G Optimizer
Select network speed as 12/28/7 (set to max)
Tick down speed increase
Tap on Apply Tweak!
Reboot the device once you have saved the change
Next, is to open the Script Manager
» Locate the file which you downloaded, named -
3GTurboChanger_Installer_Updated_3_test_11.sh.txt
» Allow the Super User when requesting for permission or click on the Super User Icon, grant the permission and run the script
» Scroll up and set the setting to fastest to get the maximum Data Speed, then.
» Reboot your device, and switch to WCDMA Mode (3G Network) on your phone setting
It seems this 2G data plan making sense now, at last, you can now flex with 3G speed on your 2G data plan. Enjoy it while it last.
Back to top Go down

Method To Flex With 3G Network On Airtel Cheapest Data of 2GB And 6GB 2G Data
Page 1 of 1