Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cultists attacked man, pregnant wife in Lagos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

cultists attacked man, pregnant wife in Lagos Empty
PostSubject: cultists attacked man, pregnant wife in Lagos   cultists attacked man, pregnant wife in Lagos Empty2016-06-15, 21:05

Residents of Mebamu community are now living in fear of attacks from rampaging cultists, who are on rampage in the rustic community in the densely-populated Okoko area of Lagos. A father of three, Steven Boyo, was shot, cut in the throat and fingers. The suspected cultists attacked the community thrice in one week, terrorising residents and shops owners. Narrating how her husband was attacked, heavily pregnant Ene Boyo, told Vanguard at the hospital are doctors were battling to save his life, that as they were returning home after the day’s business, they heard gunshots at Owoseni Street, “but my husband said it was fireworks and not gunshot. “I was walking behind my husband when I noticed about 10 boys, all dressed in black, walking behind us; before I could alert him they had surrounded him; I quickly ran into a nearby compound. “Few minutes later, I heard another gunshot, and the cultists shouting Aye o, Aye o, before taking their leave. I thought they had killed my husband. “I ran out after the place was calm only to find my husband lying down in a pool of his blood. He was shot in the back and stabbed on the neck, with his fingers cut.” Ene Boyo said she quickly rushed him to a private hospital with the assistance of good Samaritans, before reporting at the Okoko Police Station, while the IPO in charge of the case came to the hospital to confirm the incident the following day. Ironically, when contacted, Lagos State Police Command spokesperson, Superintendent Dolapo Badmos, said that Okoko Police Division has no case of any Steven Boyo reported and the Divisional Police Officer confirmed that there has been no such case reported in the division.

Back to top Go down
SUREMAJESTY
Senior
Senior

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: cultists attacked man, pregnant wife in Lagos   cultists attacked man, pregnant wife in Lagos Empty2016-06-16, 17:14

Evil naira
God save us ooooooooo..........
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: cultists attacked man, pregnant wife in Lagos   cultists attacked man, pregnant wife in Lagos Empty2016-06-18, 06:42

Evil people
Back to top Go down
donT72
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: cultists attacked man, pregnant wife in Lagos   cultists attacked man, pregnant wife in Lagos Empty2016-06-18, 06:47

Wickedness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cultists attacked man, pregnant wife in Lagos   cultists attacked man, pregnant wife in Lagos Empty

Back to top Go down

cultists attacked man, pregnant wife in Lagos
Page 1 of 1