Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D**THIEVES ARE MONITORING AVATER

Go down 
+3
lawal012000
yinka123
Segzykay
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

D**THIEVES ARE MONITORING AVATER Empty
PostSubject: D**THIEVES ARE MONITORING AVATER   D**THIEVES ARE MONITORING AVATER Empty2011-09-28, 13:19

I went to one of the d**thieves office yestarday,to my surprise they installed MBC and connect avater with a strong decorder and watching wheather any of dstv channel will work.I ask frm a friend there,he told that is what they are doing ever since avater is been block to know if it will work or not.Naa waa for them o.I pray God will save us frm their hand.
Back to top Go down
yinka123
Senior
Senior
yinka123

PostSubject: Re: D**THIEVES ARE MONITORING AVATER   D**THIEVES ARE MONITORING AVATER Empty2011-09-28, 13:26

you know no say na big money they carry pay for epl so they no go allow anything spoil there garri
Back to top Go down
lawal012000
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: D**THIEVES ARE MONITORING AVATER   D**THIEVES ARE MONITORING AVATER Empty2011-09-28, 13:40

Did you see other working dongles there ie MICROBOX I and II etc lol,are they monitoring them Cool
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: D**THIEVES ARE MONITORING AVATER   D**THIEVES ARE MONITORING AVATER Empty2011-09-28, 13:52

lawal012000 wrote:
Did you see other working dongles there ie MICROBOX I and II etc lol,are they monitoring them Cool
According to what they said,it seems Microbox is paying this D**V some money quaterly.
Back to top Go down
lawal012000
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: D**THIEVES ARE MONITORING AVATER   D**THIEVES ARE MONITORING AVATER Empty2011-09-28, 14:18

Forget its kinda speculation both Dongle & D**V are in real business there is no way one of them will break the rules of such business ie if D**V is paying a company for this Dongle they have fact to sue them to court anywhere,at the same time we will not trust Dongle providers cause they breach terms of agreement of business.

This is my opinion i guess.
Back to top Go down
easy
Senior
Senior
easy

PostSubject: Re: D**THIEVES ARE MONITORING AVATER   D**THIEVES ARE MONITORING AVATER Empty2011-09-28, 14:20

Dem want spoil show 4 us, no wahala God dey
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: D**THIEVES ARE MONITORING AVATER   D**THIEVES ARE MONITORING AVATER Empty2011-09-28, 15:36

Segzykay wrote:
lawal012000 wrote:
According to what they said,it seems Microbox is paying this D**V some money quaterly.
how much does microbox go for now
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: D**THIEVES ARE MONITORING AVATER   D**THIEVES ARE MONITORING AVATER Empty2011-09-28, 16:46

Segzykay wrote:
I went to one of the d**thieves office yestarday,to my surprise they installed MBC and connect avater with a strong decorder and watching wheather any of dstv channel will work.I ask frm a friend there,he told that is what they are doing ever since avater is been block to know if it will work or not.Naa waa for them o.I pray God will save us frm their hand.
are you serious?
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: D**THIEVES ARE MONITORING AVATER   D**THIEVES ARE MONITORING AVATER Empty2011-09-28, 16:50

Segzykay wrote:
are you serious
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: D**THIEVES ARE MONITORING AVATER   D**THIEVES ARE MONITORING AVATER Empty2011-09-28, 17:29

chelski wrote:
Segzykay wrote:
are you serious
Avatars downfall or problems is as result of greedy people who want to make money at all cost not considering the aftermath. I wonder how it got to the hands of d**v in the first place.... If this issue had been kept and the secret had never been revealed to loose mouthed people, their services would still be on. The recovery phase is so hard, they know the solution but don't know how to go about it. We hope they find a way out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D**THIEVES ARE MONITORING AVATER   D**THIEVES ARE MONITORING AVATER Empty

Back to top Go down

D**THIEVES ARE MONITORING AVATER
Page 1 of 1