Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to split all channels on strong decoders

Go down 
+11
magichand
lawal012000
Azzuming
ibrahimalfa
eben.asore
jakes775
chelski
Larotee
Drdanskills
Precious4luv
John bull
15 posters
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty
PostSubject: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-09-29, 23:36

Get a 4663 and 4669 decoder first
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-09-30, 13:56

John bull wrote:
Get a 4663 and 4669 decoder first
yes i have done that, what is the next step to go.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-09-30, 14:03

Download software version 171 for 4663
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-09-30, 14:13

I have downloaded that software, it is what i used right now on my 4663
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-09-30, 14:16

Thank u very much. what next would be done
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-09-30, 14:56

Download this for 4669x [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-09-30, 14:58

Set 4669 as master and 4663 as slave rs232
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-09-30, 15:06

Am i to connect the both decoders with rs232 cable? If i connect it with the rs232 how would then connect it with the avatar.
Thanks for your great effort on this, but please direct me on the next step.
Am waiting.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-09-30, 16:04

It's meant for valid subscribers.
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-09-30, 16:25

Ok, continue with the procedures on how to go about it. let me know how to go about it
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-09-30, 16:26

Oops!
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-09-30, 16:31

Use avatar cable and connect both decoders via rs232 cable. The card must be in 4669x.
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-09-30, 16:40

Ok, great thanks to you.
Is that all for it
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-10-03, 07:52

Yeah that's all
Back to top Go down
Larotee
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-10-03, 09:10

oga jb were can i download softw for 4663 with option pls oga jb.
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-10-03, 09:50

Precious4luv wrote:
I have downloaded that software, it is what i used right now on my 4663
is the software version working for ss3,ss1,mm1, and mm2? Cos is only version 1.54 that works with this channels on my 4663 but others works with any version
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-10-03, 09:56

Larotee wrote:
click on the link oga jb posted and download patch for your 4663
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-10-03, 09:58

Larotee wrote:
click on the link oga jb posted and download patch for your 4663
Back to top Go down
jakes775
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-10-03, 11:59

please help, i just upgraded my 4663 with the latest patch, my decoder does not come up again after 100%. please just tell me on how to revive my decoder back.
Back to top Go down
eben.asore
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-10-03, 18:40

jakes775 wrote:
please help, i just upgraded my 4663 with the latest patch, my decoder does not come up again after 100%. please just tell me on how to revive my decoder back.
please lets not destruct him from the great tutorial he started.
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-10-03, 19:09

eben.asore wrote:
jakes775 wrote:
your receiver is fake,look for fake firmware like yours and upgrade it back to life
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-10-03, 19:10

eben.asore wrote:
jakes775 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-10-03, 19:26

eben.asore wrote:
jakes775 wrote:
Back to top Go down
ibrahimalfa
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-10-11, 21:28

I HOPE AVATAR WIL STABLE FOR ONCE B/4 HE LOOSE HIS PRESTIGE BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE HAS BEGING TO GET FADE OFF PLS GURU DO SOMETHING FAST NA WEN YAM DEY HOY NAYIN EDEY SWEETOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Azzuming
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-10-16, 01:46

pls i need software for splitting stations on strong decoder 4661-3 and 4669. pls, send it to my email. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Thank
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-10-17, 13:22

The latest software for splitting works only on premium subscription for all channels.
Back to top Go down
lawal012000
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-10-17, 15:29

TThank you once again
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-10-17, 15:41

lawal012000 wrote:
TThank you once again
you're welcome
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-10-17, 15:41

lawal012000 wrote:
TThank you once again
you're welcome
Back to top Go down
magichand
Amateur
Amateur
magichand

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-10-17, 15:46

John bull wrote:
lawal012000 wrote:
TThank you once again
you're welcome
pls John help me with strong dongle 99x software cuz is working with avatar latest software abeg pm
Back to top Go down
rotimiwapele1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-10-17, 16:45

hello guys pls i need the latest software for avatar uprade. pls send it to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. thank you.
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-10-17, 19:31

rotimiwapele1 wrote:
hello guys pls i need the latest software for avatar uprade. pls send it to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. thank you.
how many times do we have to say DO NOT POST EMAILS
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-10-17, 19:43

rotimiwapele1 wrote:
i'm begging you to stop this.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-10-17, 19:45

magichand wrote:
John bull wrote:
lawal012000 wrote:
TThank you once again
you're welcome
pls John help me with strong dongle 99x software cuz is working with avatar latest software abeg pm
third thread with the same question.
Back to top Go down
Larotee
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-10-17, 20:03

oga jb pls i need sw for 4669xii to watch my d**v
Back to top Go down
versace400
Senior
Senior
versace400

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-10-17, 20:08

People do this intentionally. They know the rules but they dont want to follow it. me i have recommended that anybody dt has been warned and still do d same should be suspended for at least 2weeks
Back to top Go down
mrman
Amateur
Amateur
mrman

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty2011-10-17, 21:04

pls house where can i see software that i can use to split all channels on strong decoders thanx Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to split all channels on strong decoders   How to split all channels on strong  decoders Empty

Back to top Go down

How to split all channels on strong decoders
Page 1 of 1