Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UNICAL Student Buried With Tears

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

UNICAL Student Buried With Tears Empty
PostSubject: UNICAL Student Buried With Tears   UNICAL Student Buried With Tears Empty2016-08-04, 20:27

Friends and colleagues of a Year 2 Diploma student of the University of Calabar, Cross River State, Blessing Adaeze Nnamani, who slumped and died after she returned from a party with a strange man, have been mourning the demise of the very pretty lady.

According to some of her friends who posted the story on Facebook, the Nkanu Local Government Area, Enugu State born Nnamani, had attended the party with a man believed to be her sugar daddy, on Sunday, July 3, 2016, with the man dropping her at her residence in the morning of Monday, August 1.

But shortly after she alighted from the vehicle said to be a Sport Utility Van (SUV) jeep, she started vomiting blood and before her friends could rush her to the hospital, she had given up the ghost.

The man who dropped her, according to the friends, was unknown to them and only met the deceased some days before the incident, lending credence to the fact that he could have used her for rituals.

She was buried at her home town on Wednesday, August 3.

Blessing Jackson:

“I want to close with a brief tribute to my best friend, Adaeze Nnamani Blessing, who died too young, and with much sadness in her heart. If she were here with me now, this is what I would tell her:

I can’t believe that you’re gone my friend. I can’t believe that I’ll never be able to visit you in the house. I can’t believe that I’ll never be able to wrap my arms around you and give you a big, big hug.

I’m sorry that I didn’t know about your pain. I’m sorry that I didn’t stay in closer contact with you. I’m sorry that I assumed that everything was okay with you, when inside you were hurting.

I wonder what you were thinking as your life ended. Did you wonder if your life mattered? Then let me tell you that it did.
Back to top Go down
delafirst
Leader
Leader

Sex : mele

UNICAL Student Buried With Tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNICAL Student Buried With Tears   UNICAL Student Buried With Tears Empty2016-08-05, 07:14

Rest in perfect peace....
Back to top Go down

UNICAL Student Buried With Tears
Page 1 of 1