Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum

Go down 
+99
Isaac Afriyie
eddyvic
ROTMANLUV
akikky
monyashau11
Majesty23
Kutymoore
donT72
ChisusJesus
hopefully
pastorwilly
Mummiesboiii
Adurogboy agboola john
k jackson
Lotto messiah
babanene
Lottodream
Twogoods
Rasmiky
delafirst
APATEY
satkings
FREDRICKEBUN
SUREMAJESTY
Ashawo
Suny11
idrisoladele
KENTALKLAND
paalink
Angelking80
DIZEL
M.M
Adubi
pastord4u1
newfemi2002
Tubsontyanka
bodmas2kind
olufagbo
natking
meonly
ancl
feranmine
reyour
LOTTO WAR
Benco
Jerryk
Mayorsky777
olofin17
rozor1
Fikky
peter pan
plastona
Meestar Sleek
whykay1
seeze4plux
justhots4u
Folayot
markanao
kuncha2
Olumide@20
molas80
Mikole4real
Segzykay
Nwama onyekachi
snappy123
Alvin Bantus
yalemi
eric murphy
Musa Fatai Adesina
lackhers
Dollar
nduchig
Olowolayemo Abiodun s
Aboki
masterwho
Kings20
okoro1
Dwhy007
abudavis
Nobility
nanakwame1234
Topsy
myqael
obsy101
Ibramovy
Ojuelegba
Aphis20
tighana
Fish
ARISEKOLADE
Seadex
Olumba
danapache
allykay
Zoro132
malosky07
adebas
mekydy01
Lafesdurich
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Lafesdurich
Amateur
Amateur
Lafesdurich

today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-30, 11:46

First topic message reminder :

Ghana lotto is a popular lotto game played in different parts of Africa from people of different ages and genes. There are many testimonies of how people win millions on Ghana lotto with little money. People do money a lot as well on Ghana lotto so when you're playing ghana lotto you need to apply some level of wisdom. On this forum, we shall be discussing different methods we apply to win big on ghana. I will personally be dropping games on daily basis. You can also drop your own forcast as well. Catch you!!! Enjoy your ghana lotto game.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-02, 06:31

adebas wrote:
Fish wrote:
Nat result..41.76.44.64.14
praise dey Lord noble three drop
Back to top Go down
Aphis20
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-02, 09:06

@Dan,a boy of 7yrs old was so afraid of cows as a phobia,1day,he ws playin hide n seek wit his younger bro,his bro of 4yrs caught him where he has hide himself,laughin n happy dey were,until dey both look up n find cows surroudin d play ground eatin grass. Far 4rm help wit der phobia,he look in his younger bro eye n c tear,fears,hes shakin n also lookin unto his elder bro of 7 to do sth to help.fear askin fear 4 help hehe.Well,do u kno cos dey r both in fears,d elder fear n phobia went away n d only fear in his mind is wat wud hapen to his younger bro shakin of d cows.He paused n say Junior luk at me,he looked n say again dat "dont worry,we'll get out of here".Amazinly,he let out all fears,pick up a cane,hold his bro hand n tel him 2 come wit him...Confidently,he walkd 2ward d cows n start hittin them wit cane 2 make way..hehe,d cows start movin,he z to his junior,u see ? Take n hit them too,they'll make way.They make way out 4 themselfs amongs fear,stuborn n deaf animal dat wil not hear a word 4rm dem.

Dan,if u say u r not afraid,then u need only 2 work on personal managemnt.Lotto is not worth runnin 4rm,one only need not to b gready wit playin d numbers.
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-02, 09:07

so guys stake wisely hence forth and let anyone to post his plan before posting their games
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-02, 09:10

Aphis20 wrote:
@Dan,a boy of 7yrs old was so afraid of cows as a phobia,1day,he ws playin hide n seek wit his younger bro,his bro of 4yrs caught him where he has hide himself,laughin n happy dey were,until dey both look up n find cows surroudin d play ground eatin grass. Far 4rm help wit der phobia,he look in his younger bro eye n c tear,fears,hes shakin n also lookin unto his elder bro of 7 to do sth to help.fear askin fear 4 help hehe.Well,do u kno cos dey r both in fears,d elder fear n phobia went away n d only fear in his mind is wat wud hapen to his younger bro shakin of d cows.He paused n say Junior luk at me,he looked n say again dat "dont worry,we'll get out of here".Amazinly,he let out all fears,pick up a cane,hold his bro hand n tel him 2 come wit him...Confidently,he walkd 2ward d cows n start hittin them wit cane 2 make way..hehe,d cows start movin,he z to his junior,u see ? Take n hit them too,they'll make way.They make way out 4 themselfs amongs fear,stuborn n deaf animal dat wil not hear a word 4rm dem.

Dan,if u say u r not afraid,then u need only 2 work on personal managemnt.Lotto is not worth runnin 4rm,one only need not to b gready wit playin d numbers.

i am not running away from lotto but as a man u take some vital decision and must abide by it and its better to respect others decision,like i said i will soon be around as ever
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-02, 10:37

malsosy try and alway sake ans spice the guys up and there shall be winning again,put more effort
Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-02, 11:07

danapache wrote:
malsosy try and alway sake ans spice the guys up and there shall be winning again,put more effort
yes boss.presently workin on msp
Back to top Go down
Dwhy007
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-02, 11:10

malosky07 wrote:
malosky07 wrote:
Zoro132 wrote:
i didn't win but am not worried. i hav been following a plan for 6 wks now and with the 76 played today it means a possible two sure is cooked for next wk's national.

i will show the plan sometime this week.

congrats to those who won something and for us loosers, we will bounce back.

nice weekend to y'all.
sure we shall bounce back amen.i had 49-29 for msp.na im sustain me up to date n i no make noise about it.olu why u dey dull me! Holla.msp is mine again!i no dey shack noble but star..
Back to top Go down
Dwhy007
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-02, 11:16

malosky07 wrote:
malosky07 wrote:
Zoro132 wrote:
i didn't win but am not worried. i hav been following a plan for 6 wks now and with the 76 played today it means a possible two sure is cooked for next wk's national.

i will show the plan sometime this week.

congrats to those who won something and for us loosers, we will bounce back.

nice weekend to y'all.
sure we shall bounce back amen.i had 49-29 for msp.na im sustain me up to date n i no make noise about it.olu why u dey dull me! Holla.msp is mine again!i no dey shack noble but star..
malo pls i wnt to be a winner lyk u pls help me on msp pls u re d reason y am stil here
Back to top Go down
adebas
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-02, 12:12

malosky07 wrote:
adebas wrote:
Fish wrote:
Nat result..41.76.44.64.14
praise dey Lord noble three drop
Back to top Go down
adebas
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-02, 12:19

malosky07 wrote:
Nobility wrote:
adebas wrote:
malosky07 wrote:
Nobility wrote:
PLS TRY TO PUT MONI WE AV 2 KIL LOTTO TODAY BCOS NA THREE DIRECT: 63*66*19 OR 63*66*16
..hmmm u tried but machine doesnt recognise "or"
na wa ooo
NA U SABI IF THE GAME DROP MAKE U KILL URSEF
u dey kill who?hope u no dey refer to me!apply ur sixth sense wen replyin me coz na fact i yearn
Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-02, 14:22

Can anyone post nat win&mac numbers correct position.tanx
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-02, 14:29

malosky07 wrote:

i dont have the correct position yet
Back to top Go down
okoro1
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-02, 14:34

danapache wrote:
malosky07 wrote:

National: Win. 41-76-44-64-14 Mac. 60-89-50-3-83
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-02, 14:48

okoro1 wrote:
danapache wrote:
malosky07 wrote:

National: Win. 41-76-44-64-14 Mac. 60-89-50-3-83

thanks
Back to top Go down
Aphis20
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-02, 15:01

@Malo n Dana,what do u think about dis event 109 thru 297 box 4 & 5.Against event 240 thru 307 to wat will probably hapen 2mrw.
Back to top Go down
Kings20
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-02, 15:32

Hi guys are u preparing 4 msp? Cos, am relly preparing hard 4 it.
Back to top Go down
masterwho
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-02, 15:41

Ppl usually loose too much here. Msp go pay us am working on it now. Malosky get ready with my bomb for msp.
Back to top Go down
masterwho
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-02, 15:44

Anything called lotto key is dangerous at time because it may not play the time u expect it but my play it 8 weeks later.
Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-02, 15:56

3rdoct msp.life banker:36. 2sures 4rm surest:36-45, 36-59, 36-87.no shakin we go chop msp una go see.amen

Last edited by malosky07 on 2011-10-03, 13:55; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dwhy007
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-02, 16:04

malosky07 wrote:
3rdoct msp.life banker:36.no shakin we go chop msp una go see.amen
i trust u malo
Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-02, 16:07

masterwho wrote:
Anything called lotto key is dangerous at time because it may not play the time u expect it but my play it 8 weeks later.
Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-02, 16:10

masterwho wrote:
key wetin?i no dey near am again.it fucked me up last year dat i stake 39-72@ #10,000.b/4 4caster could get keyset know no be moinmoin coz they've changed the lotto balls now!
Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-02, 16:11

masterwho wrote:
Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-02, 16:11

masterwho wrote:
Back to top Go down
adebas
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-02, 18:15

malosky07 wrote:
masterwho wrote:
Back to top Go down
Aboki
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-02, 19:01

What is Lotto key.? Lotto key simply means settings of some specific numbers which simply has its own moving numbers. For instance just recently some lotto games drop 1-90 recently look closely previous week u will see 53 54 50 to some people that is a key.
Guys there are indeed Lotto keys but the problems are, it is very technical cos if u don't study it very well it becomes very frustrating.
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-02, 19:14

malosky has drop 36 as msp banker,guy try and get at least one banker or the maximum of just two direct
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-02, 19:23

guy i told u i will still be around
Back to top Go down
adebas
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-02, 19:52

danapache wrote:
malosky has drop 36 as msp banker,guy try and get at least one banker or the maximum of just two direct
am luking forward 2 lucky g,i saw an even on two indoor game dat play same plan as lucky g will sure post d event latter 2nite so dat gurus can luk into it 2 have there say
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-02, 20:24

guy pls i will need key result ,though not close yet but i need to get it for someone, so pls when its out
Back to top Go down
Fish
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-02, 21:12

Pls anybody with key result
Back to top Go down
Olowolayemo Abiodun s
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-03, 02:12

my guys i pray this week god will give us grace to win lotto this week is going to be our week by the grace of god ,this is my banker 4 MSP 27 .2sure 27-11,27-25 permutation 27-11-25 GUDLUCK 2 YOU GUYS.
Back to top Go down
Aphis20
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-03, 02:43

Olowolayemo Abiodun s wrote:
my guys i pray this week god will give us grace to win lotto this week is going to be our week by the grace of god ,this is my banker 4 MSP 27 .2sure 27-11,27-25 permutation 27-11-25 GUDLUCK 2 YOU GUYS.

U seemed realy anticipatd to kill MSP,but can u post ur plan of derivatives to back it up.
Back to top Go down
Aphis20
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-03, 06:50

adebas wrote:
danapache wrote:
am luking forward 2 lucky g,i saw an even on two indoor game dat play same plan as lucky g will sure post d event latter 2nite so dat gurus can luk into it 2 have there say

????
Back to top Go down
nduchig
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-03, 06:57

PLS. ANYONE WITH 'HOUSE MASTER'S' RESULT LAST NIGHT? THANK U
Back to top Go down
abudavis
Amateur
Amateur
abudavis

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-03, 08:19

Its bein a very lng tim since i won, we sud al hope 2 smile dis week
Back to top Go down
Ojuelegba
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-03, 08:27

Anyone dat want to post any game/numbers here, should post d game with d plan/event henceforth, so dat others kan also luk in2 it 4 any adjustment or different format 2 forecast. Someone shud not jst wake up,look @ his girlfriend's bra sizes & start postin it here 4 us 2 fire. If u play numbers without seeing d plans/event-u do so @ ur own peril- av learnt my lessons. Goodluck2anyone dat wants luck......
Back to top Go down
Nobility
Senior
Senior
Nobility

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-03, 08:31

adebas wrote:
malosky07 wrote:
Nobility wrote:
adebas wrote:
malosky07 wrote:
Nobility wrote:
PLS TRY TO PUT MONI WE AV 2 KIL LOTTO TODAY BCOS NA THREE DIRECT: 63*66*19 OR 63*66*16
..hmmm u tried but machine doesnt recognise "or"
na wa ooo
NA U SABI IF THE GAME DROP MAKE U KILL URSEF
u dey kill who?hope u no dey refer to me!apply ur sixth sense wen replyin me coz na fact i yearn
who be u sef, u fit talk all dis rubbish wen u c me 1on1, try 2 no how den dey talk ok.
Back to top Go down
Aboki
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-03, 08:39

Ojuelegba wrote:
Anyone dat want to post any game/numbers here, should post d game with d plan/event henceforth, so dat others kan also luk in2 it 4 any adjustment or different format 2 forecast. Someone shud not jst wake up,look @ his girlfriend's bra sizes & start postin it here 4 us 2 fire. If u play numbers without seeing d plans/event-u do so @ ur own peril- av learnt my lessons. Goodluck2anyone dat wants luck......
Well said.
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-03, 12:14

adebas wrote:
danapache wrote:

How are you,you promised to post the event last night so that my guys can have a look at it, we are all still waiting for it.
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-03, 12:16

Guys, its not compulsory we play all games,if we dont have a good game for a particular, we might just plan for other days.though I am not forecast at this period at all
Back to top Go down
Dollar
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Msp today   today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-03, 13:32

take a look @ event 240 played 26*35 close and event 241 played 67*84*66*32*10.

Back to top Go down
okoro1
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-03, 13:33

danapache wrote:
adebas wrote:
danapache wrote:

How are you,you promised to post the event last night so that my guys can have a look at it, we are all still waiting for it.

@Adebas, where u @? pls post the event for the Lucky g let's take look...

@Zoro132, pls post the game and plan for the National you spoke off.

We waiting aighh
Back to top Go down
okoro1
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-03, 13:39

Dollar wrote:

@Dollar, That event gave me single 2 as banker. From EV. 240, count 8weeks up, 10 came to bonanze to 85 in MAC. so it should bonanze back. current, single 2 came to bonanze to single 8 so it should bonanze back.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-03, 17:02

lackhers wrote:
can anyone vote for me on this link please for Christ sake prizes.org/p/pIBbs8Qi-Gkr
vote for emir or presidency.oga park well
Back to top Go down
Aphis20
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-03, 17:05

@malosky,i'm relyin on ur game o,pls post it wen u r ready.
Back to top Go down
Kings20
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-03, 17:07

Guys take dis 4 msp:82 3 46. my 2sure is 82 3
Back to top Go down
Ojuelegba
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-03, 17:08

okoro1 wrote:
Dollar wrote:

@Dollar, That event gave me single 2 as banker. From EV. 240, count 8weeks up, 10 came to bonanze to 85 in MAC. so it should bonanze back. current, single 2 came to bonanze to single 8 so it should bonanze back.
...... Nice work guys, It is dis kind of numbers d@ I'll play here 2day. I'll take a look @ d event now & get back. Weldone guyz......
Back to top Go down
Ojuelegba
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty2011-10-03, 17:11

Kings20 wrote:
Guys take dis 4 msp:82 3 46. my 2sure is 82 3
....... Kings post d event/plan for ur numbers plz.... The Forum isn't like b4 . Show us whr u see d plan or.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum    today - Ghana lotto forcast and results  - baba Ijebu forum  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghana lotto forcast and results - baba Ijebu forum
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next