Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Save Igbo language, culture from extinction, Ezeemo urges Igbo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Save Igbo language, culture from extinction, Ezeemo urges Igbo Empty
PostSubject: Save Igbo language, culture from extinction, Ezeemo urges Igbo   Save Igbo language, culture from extinction, Ezeemo urges Igbo Empty2016-12-02, 13:13

Former governorship candidate of Progressive Peoples Alliance, PPA, in Anambra, Mr Godwin Ezeemo, has tasked the Igbo to save their language and culture from extinction. Ezeemo, who chaired the Ndi Igbo Cultural Festival 2016 celebration in Asaba, a festival organized by the Igbo Cultural Forum in Asaba, Delta State, said the Igbo must not be ashamed of their culture.

Save Igbo language, culture from extinction, Ezeemo urges Igbo Godwin-Ezeemo

Godwin Ezeemo The festival with the theme: “Igbo Bu Ofu” (the Igbos are one), was said to be the first festival aimed at uniting the Igbo race and promoting their culture in line with what is obtainable world wide. Ezeemo urged the Igbo to come together in order to surmount any perceived obstacle and challenge facing them as a people. He said: “Any race that abandons her language for other languages already has a major challenge. We must learn to promote our language, use it to instruct our children and to impact any form of technology using the Igbo language, like India, China, among others.” In his goodwill message, Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State, represented by the former Delta State Commissioner of Police, Chief Ikechukwu Aduba, charged the Igbo to remain one.

Back to top Go down

Save Igbo language, culture from extinction, Ezeemo urges Igbo
Page 1 of 1