Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GHANA LOTTO RESULT

Go down 
+83
Majesty23
ja2
emanuel429
20manlotto
Moses Vincent
AmazingG2012
Dafez
TB
Alinco
Mondaymichael
agooo
kingkang
steve225
Pinayo
gatete
Teetop
abbeyadidas
Gamblin Queen
femitte1
Lullaby
feranmine
Zoro132
smithmary
donT72
Lordomasia
barceboy1
emperor__t
sampam1
Astonvic
eddyvic
Excel1
Papa D
ROTMANLUV
Ayusguy
peter pan
Amos 33
Randy kwarteng
Ogoro
lasop
APATEY
delafirst
Richpond
kayy
niftymaster
royz
ibitayo
jimmy02
Dollar
k jackson
kunlexy1983
Johnero123
Okayy
lottolord
Brucealex
puffmy2sure
la2ua
agoro123
Prinncy
hearttalk30
hammed.salau1
OLOBE
oeedeamah
davidaga
predictor
Kemmy
De'Crown
Firework
SALT 56
allykay
statistics
@sunshine
djwave
johneroyz
moriztuos
lottohindu
olowolayemo
Adecare12
abeylovet
Lottoman
ETO'O BABA 1
Danndy
david_tosin4u
Lottodream
87 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

Sex : Female

lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2016-11-28, 18:54

First topic message reminder :

Lottodream wrote:
MSP
83******27
Add
**16***.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng

AuthorMessage
david_tosin4u
Expert
Expert
david_tosin4u

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-08, 17:50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], insulting words is not allowed in the forum. Pls, exercise patience. Some of the online business advtertised here has done a lot of damages to the forum. Members have been defrauded and scammed. Forecasters are no longer active.Normalcy will return to the forum shortly. Members should pls bear with us.
Back to top Go down
Dafez
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-08, 22:47

WAT HAPPEN 2 DIS SITE , WHERE ARE MI GREAT FORECASTERS ,HAPI NEW YEAR
Back to top Go down
allykay
Expert
Expert
allykay

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-09, 08:27

Msp surest banker 50 FBW
50-5
50-48
50-45
50-25
5-25
50-48-5
50-48-5-45-25
Back to top Go down
moriztuos
Professional
Professional

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-09, 15:09

MSP ((51BK))
51-36
51-18
51-36-18
Back to top Go down
OLOBE
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-09, 15:25

MSP
30bk..... live
Back to top Go down
OLOBE
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-09, 15:27

MSP
30bk**40
perm 30*40*63*03
Back to top Go down
AmazingG2012
Senior
Senior
AmazingG2012

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-09, 17:08

MSP
PERMUTAXN.....25.20.65
BANKER..................65
Back to top Go down
delafirst
Leader
Leader

Sex : mele

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-09, 17:26

MSP 89-50-85 (BANKER 50) GUDLUCK.
Back to top Go down
Moses Vincent
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-09, 17:35

M.s.p
64 64 64 Ftbw
Jah bless
Back to top Go down
20manlotto
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-09, 17:48

Msp
78*87*26*16
Back to top Go down
20manlotto
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-09, 17:49

Msp
78*87*26*16
Back to top Go down
OLOBE
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-09, 20:37

msp result pls
Back to top Go down
20manlotto
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-09, 20:48

20manlotto wrote:
Msp
78*87*26*16
Back to top Go down
20manlotto
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-09, 20:50

[quote="20manlotto"][quote="20manlotto"]Msp
78*87*26*16
GHANA: MSP
09-01-2017
SUC: 66-60-64-26-24
MAC: 12-16-8-88-51
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-09, 20:55

Moses Vincent wrote:
M.s.p
64 64 64 Ftbw
Jah bless
congratulations bro
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-09, 22:55

Alinco wrote:
Whoever banned me alinco since the last time I spoke my mind about the " useless so called ultimate cycler or MMM or Ajo, or whichever name was used to extort money from people...
I see people don't like to hear the truth, but I feel whoever banned me for whatever reason should say so openly nw & state the reason for being banned...
My games which I would have loved to share with followers here freely were prevented, why was I banned, still cause for concern but NT bothered...whoever did that is just stupid.
Now that people like the childish Aneke Peter & co publicly insult people for helping them gain more money with the stupid " ultimate ctcler, I want to know how many people have been paid or @ least gotten their money back till now..
So he feels he's d only one who has right to talk & can ban whoever talks against him, Aneke my dear, you're the biggest idiot I've encountered.
Fuck you & all you stand for.
this is how we blacks normally make a mistake well am not surprised at you bro because if am the one that ban you I wouldn't have been bother to quote you back. Am sorry for your ban and you should have contact anyone that you have his/her number here to lend a complain or call me for that, my number has been exposed to everyone. I can unban you if I knew that you where banned. Well don't be annoyed on it because no complain from you but please when ever you want to say something please do not tag my name or insult me because that stupid, childish and idiot will turn to you and when ever I ban I always give year 2038.

Please don't call my name arrogantly in opening forum like this.

Thanks and don't be avoid in my stupidity, childish and idiots.
Back to top Go down
royz
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
royz

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-10, 07:55

Let's get back to winning ways

Premier Gold

77 73 72

Direct and Perm
Back to top Go down
Alinco
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-10, 11:23

peter pan wrote:
Alinco wrote:
Whoever banned me alinco since the last time I spoke my mind about the " useless so called ultimate cycler or MMM or Ajo, or whichever name was used to extort money from people...
I see people don't like to hear the truth, but I feel whoever banned me for whatever reason should say so openly nw & state the reason for being banned...
My games which I would have loved to share with followers here freely were prevented, why was I banned, still cause for concern but NT bothered...whoever did that is just stupid.
Now that people like the childish Aneke Peter & co publicly insult people for helping them gain more money with the stupid " ultimate ctcler, I want to know how many people have been paid or @ least gotten their money back till now..
So he feels he's d only one who has right to talk & can ban whoever talks against him, Aneke my dear, you're the biggest idiot I've encountered.
this is how we blacks normally make a mistake well am not surprised at you bro because if am the one that ban you I wouldn't have been bother to quote you back. Am sorry for your ban and you should have contact anyone that you have his/her number here to lend a complain or call me for that, my number has been exposed to everyone. I can unban you if I knew that you where banned. Well don't be annoyed on it because no complain from you but please when ever you want to say something please do not tag my name or insult me because that stupid, childish and idiot will turn to you and when ever I ban I always give year 2038.

Honestly @aneke-peter, i'll call you whenever & wherever forum i choose to make reference to because your action, by "marketing a business to suite your personal interest", by talking about your so called "contribution" business, and other allied business & even selling & buying of games, which by law of this forum, is been banned & so jointly agreed to by every member of this forum.
This crime you committed , give a reasonable reason why you have not been suspened or even banned like you do to other offenders of same crime.
My dear, i'm not against you but ur level of arrogance needs to be checked.
You need not create laws, even you cannot abide by.
You can ban me if you like, but those thinking straight already get the point.
The truth is always clear.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Alinco
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-10, 11:29

Alinco wrote:
peter pan wrote:
Alinco wrote:

Honestly @aneke-peter, i'll call you whenever & wherever forum i choose to make reference to because your action, by "marketing a business to suite your personal interest", by talking about your so called "contribution" business, and other allied business & even selling & buying of games, which by law of this forum, is been banned & so jointly agreed to by every member of this forum.
This crime you committed , give a reasonable reason why you have not been suspened or even banned like you do to other offenders of same crime.

My dear you also need to polish your english before you talk back at me, or else you make a mess of yourself.
Back to top Go down
Moses Vincent
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-10, 13:52

Lucky g
34bk 01bk
Jah bless
Back to top Go down
moriztuos
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-10, 15:25

LUCKYG ((70BK))
70-42
70-41
42-41
70-42-41
Back to top Go down
statistics
Senior
Senior
statistics

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-10, 15:29

lucky g
73bk-33-80-51

Last edited by statistics on 2017-01-10, 18:46; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-10, 15:52

Alinco wrote:
Alinco wrote:
peter pan wrote:
Alinco wrote:

My dear you also need to polish your english before you talk back at me, or else you make a mess of yourself.
please I repeat it again enough of all this abeg. Don't "tag" on my name again. I gain nothing by "banning" you and if yo do the thing that will make me suspend you I wouldn't mind of doing it. Stay away from my view, I sold my games yes I knew and you are the one buying it from me.

Abeg mind your business bro, I use God they beg you know and you don't want to hear.
Back to top Go down
statistics
Senior
Senior
statistics

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-10, 16:17

Pls and pls Mr Peter and Mr Allinco I believe u are both mature and I also believe matters like this should be solved amicably instead of using abusive words against each other.members in this forum are the only family av got and if it continues like this,that means I dnt have relatives again.
Oya oga Peter and Allinco if u want me to forgive u,make both of u go produce one banker each for lucky g make I take am cool my mind. One love my people.
Back to top Go down
donT72
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-10, 16:20

Good pm.
Back to top Go down
agoro123
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-10, 17:26

LUCKY G
>>> 1-69 <<<
(1-69-49-27-72)
Back to top Go down
gatete
Senior
Senior
gatete

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-10, 18:04

LUCKY TUESDAY LOTTERY GAME *********************************
BANKER******** 47 ********
TWO SURE***** 74-47 ***
THREE DIRECT*** 47-74-7**
PERM((( 74-47-7-37-21)))

***GUD LUCK***

IF 7 DROP TODAY I PROMISE ONE BANKER NEXT WEEK.....
Back to top Go down
AmazingG2012
Senior
Senior
AmazingG2012

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-10, 18:10

LG
PERMUTAXN....44.88.39
BANKER.................39
Back to top Go down
Prinncy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-10, 18:15

Lucky G
31-30-10
Back to top Go down
Lottoman
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-10, 18:17

LUCKY G! LUCKY G!! LUCKY G!!!

((((( ****** 74 ****** ))))) SBW

((( *** 74 - 57 - 51 - 17 - 71 *** )))
Back to top Go down
emanuel429
Novice
Novice
emanuel429

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-10, 18:46

64bk.. 44.. 50.55..79..19
Back to top Go down
statistics
Senior
Senior
statistics

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-10, 19:34

Pls house I really need ur help
Back to top Go down
ja2
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-10, 20:47

Good evening please someone should help us with lucky gee result
Back to top Go down
OLOBE
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-10, 21:40

lucky G result pls
Back to top Go down
emanuel429
Novice
Novice
emanuel429

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-10, 21:56

Only 44 play sha. Lucky g results 44.56.13.32.56
Back to top Go down
OLOBE
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-10, 22:17

emanuel429 wrote:
Only 44 play sha.  Lucky g results  44.56.13.32.56
This forum is nearly dead...... no one to post result
Back to top Go down
emanuel429
Novice
Novice
emanuel429

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-10, 22:21

Dat is lucky g result
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-10, 22:27

LUCKY GH
10-01-2017
FFN: 44-56-13-32-65
LFN: 48-83-55-05-49
Back to top Go down
delafirst
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-11, 07:22

Good Morning House..,.
Back to top Go down
delafirst
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-11, 07:25

delafirst wrote:
MSP 89-50-85 (BANKER 50) GUDLUCK.
standby for midweek. 2 numbers Can drop from dis
Back to top Go down
delafirst
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-11, 07:30

May this year be my year of Leadership. Amen
Back to top Go down
OLOBE
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-11, 12:22

Bro Alinco..... pls we are waiting you
Back to top Go down
Moses Vincent
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-11, 13:15

Midweek
09 09 09 Free
Jah bless
Back to top Go down
moriztuos
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-11, 14:08

MIDWEEK
CHECK MIDWEEK EVT311 71LAP28FTBM (DIFFERENCE 43) FWK 05FTBM 7WKS DOWN 59W 4WKS DOWN 24W 26WKS DOWN (59-50)

CHECK MIDWEEK EVT406 44LAP01FTBM (DIFFERENCE 43) FWK 23FTBM 7WKS DOWN 59W 4WKS DOWN 24W 26WKS DOWN (59-32)

CHECK MIDWEEK EVT659 48LAP05FTBM (DIFFERENCE 43) FWK 37FTBM 7WKS DOWN 59W 4WKS DOWN 24W 26WKS DOWN 2DAY I EX[ECT ((59-73))BK

MIDWEEK ((59BK))
59-73
59-12
59-73-12-51-21
Back to top Go down
Brucealex
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Brucealex

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-11, 14:19

MIDWEEK

CARRIABLE BANKER

((((((((47BK))))))))))

47BK-24

KEY 83-78

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] AM
Back to top Go down
donT72
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-11, 15:52

Good pm
Back to top Go down
Excel1
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-11, 16:44

Midwk
48 bk

48-----14----40
Back to top Go down
Alinco
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-11, 17:07

Midweek
(( 52bk ))
(( 52-24 ))
(( 52-16 ))

((( 81 - 52 - 24 - 16 )))
Back to top Go down
AmazingG2012
Senior
Senior
AmazingG2012

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-11, 17:46

MDWK
PERMUTAXN...66.77.22
BANKER................22
Back to top Go down
statistics
Senior
Senior
statistics

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2017-01-11, 18:00

midweek
83-50-23-25-77
77bk-25

Last edited by statistics on 2017-01-11, 18:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

GHANA LOTTO RESULT
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next