Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again Empty
PostSubject: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again   Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again Empty2016-12-15, 17:37

Pastor Akan Weeks, the General Overseer of Reigners Bible Church, Akwa Ibom has stated that he is no longer interested in being a bishop,
This follows the collapse of the church’s building recently in Uyo, leaving scores dead and many more injured.

Recuperating in a hospital, Weeks squashed speculations that he was installed as a bishop at a secret location shortly after the collapse of the church building.

“Let nobody believe the speculation that I was enthroned as the bishop; the enthronement was cancelled completely and I am no longer interested in being a bishop.

“Please, this is not the time to crucify me; I am still your brother. Reigners Church family, I am still your pastor. The enthronement was cancelled completely and I am not interested. Please let us rise and pray. I really sympathise with the departed souls. Once I am out of my hospital bed, I will come on air and we will pray together. I was also seriously injured. One of my legs was seriously damaged.”

Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again 4596132_fbimg1481476040388_jpegf93f6bfc98dae0e08aa66eb5a3ed2855
Back to top Go down

Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again
Page 1 of 1