Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How To Start Your Blogger Blog From Zero To Making Money Like A Standard Website

Go down 
AuthorMessage
solenzo2cam@yahoo.co.uk
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

How To Start Your Blogger Blog From Zero To Making Money Like A Standard Website Empty
PostSubject: How To Start Your Blogger Blog From Zero To Making Money Like A Standard Website    How To Start Your Blogger Blog From Zero To Making Money Like A Standard Website Empty2016-12-26, 11:22

Blog is a frequently updated online personal journal or diary and not only persons, business also have blogs to promote their goods and services.

Starting your own blog doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive, all you need is just to follow this lecture properly.

Gett started

1. Create a google account log on to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] click the 9 square boxes and select blogger as shown on the image below

select create limited blogger or google+ acc you will be directed to blogger by the upper left side of the new page that open click on new blog as shown below

Pick a Name for your blog and create it you can change this name later if you want it look like a standard site .

2. Register a good  domain name for it if you wish to use a custom domain name but you can still use the blog-spot for free, I advice you register a domain name.
Good blog names are unique and descriptive, so your audience will immediately know what your blog is about.

Another option is to simply use your own name. For example, I have registered solenzoblog.com.ng. with my nick name as solenzo. You can also add your middle name or middle initial if you find your name is already taken.

Many of the top bloggers use their own name as their domain name. This has the added benefit of preventing someone else from registering your name, allowing you to secure it.

If you need a reliable domain registrar can use Whogohost  that is the one i use for my personal blog and for my client it is reliable.

2 Configure your blog, you can contact me to do this for you or follow the collection of  my blogging tips to do it yourself :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

How To Start Your Blogger Blog From Zero To Making Money Like A Standard Website
Page 1 of 1