Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We lost 5 months to strike in 2016 – CMD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luscious concept
Amateur
Amateur
Luscious concept

Sex : Female

We lost 5 months to strike in 2016 – CMD Empty
PostSubject: We lost 5 months to strike in 2016 – CMD   We lost 5 months to strike in 2016 – CMD Empty2017-01-02, 15:26

THE Chief Medical Director (CMD), University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Prof. Michael Ibadan, on Monday said industrial actions disrupted medical activities in the hospital for a cumulative period of five months in 2016.
Ibadan disclosed this during interview with News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), in Benin.
He said industrial actions embarked upon by the various unions in the hospital were hinged on staff welfare.
He said that some of the issues had been resolved while others were yet to be resolved as they were not captured in the 2016 budget for the hospital.

“The resident doctors in the hospital went on strike on three different occasions. They went on strike between Jan and Feb, in June and from August to October in 2016.
“The laboratory scientists also embarked on strike from January to April in 2016 while nurses went on strike from December 2015 to January 2016.
“But there is a better understanding now because we were able to resolve some of the issues raised,” the CMD said.
Back to top Go down

We lost 5 months to strike in 2016 – CMD
Page 1 of 1