Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A movie Lovers' Heaven

Go down 
+5
ancl
360man
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
eben.asore
Don1
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

A movie Lovers' Heaven Empty
PostSubject: A movie Lovers' Heaven   A movie Lovers' Heaven Empty2011-10-18, 09:50

If you love movies and you want to download clear copies,

Download Bitcomet 1.28,1.29, install on your system, Register with the bitcomet site as it affects your speed of download.
The more you download, the more ranks you get and the less time it takes to download movies.
After installing Bitcomet, Go to any Torrent site like ahashare.com, thepiratebay.org, e.t.c, search and choose the movie you want and download the Torrent to your desktop or any folder...
double click on the downloaded movie torrent and Bitcomet will ask you if it should download the movie.
Click Download now and the download starts.

PLEASE NOTE THAT LIKE ITS BEEN SAID ON THIS FORUM A MILLION TIMES "NO PAIN NO GAIN"

YOUR FIRST FEW DOWNLOADS WILL BE SLOW DEPENDING ON THE SIZE OF THE MOVIES YOU CHOOSE, SO ENDEAVOUR TO CHOOSE MOVIES BETWEEN 200MB AND 800MB... AS YOU RANK HIGHER, YOU'LL BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD BIGGER SIZES LIKE 1GB AND ABOVE AS THE BIGER THE SIZE THE CLEARER THE MOVIE....
RIGHT NOW I HAVE OVER 120 (2010-2011) MOVIES I'VE DOWNLOADED...
I WOULD UPLOAD THEM BUT WE ALL KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO UPLOAD A MOVIE 200MB IN SIZE...
YOU NEED A STEADY INTERNET TO BE ABLE TO DO THIS...BUT WHERE THERE'S A WILL, THERE'S A WAY..
SO JUST START DOWNLOADING THE MOVIES AND EVEN WHEN YOU LOG OUT OR LEAVE THE CAFE, THE COMPUTER KEEPS DOWNLOADING AS LONG AS THERE'S INTERNET CONNECTION. EVEN WHEN THE SYSTEM IS SHUT DOWN, DOWNLOAD WILL AUTOMATICALLY CONTINUE ANYTIME BITCOMET SENSES AN INTERNET CONNECTION...
YOU CAN ALSO USE BITCOMET TO DOWNLOAD SOFTWARES...IT IS QUICKER THAN REGULAR DOWNLOADS

THERE ARE OTHER SOFTWARES LIKE MIRO, BITTORRENT,E.T.C BUT SO FAR AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, BITCOMET IS MY CHOICE...
TRY THIS OUT AND TRUST ME YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO BUY NEW MOVIES THAT WERE DUBBED AT THE CINEMA
Back to top Go down
eben.asore
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: A movie Lovers' Heaven   A movie Lovers' Heaven Empty2011-10-18, 22:37

Don1 wrote:
If you love movies and you want to download clear copies,

Download Bitcomet 1.28,1.29, install on your system, Register with the bitcomet site as it affects your speed of download.
The more you download, the more ranks you get and the less time it takes to download movies.
After installing Bitcomet, Go to any Torrent site like ahashare.com, thepiratebay.org, e.t.c, search and choose the movie you want and download the Torrent to your desktop or any folder...
double click on the downloaded movie torrent and Bitcomet will ask you if it should download the movie.
Click Download now and the download starts.

PLEASE NOTE THAT LIKE ITS BEEN SAID ON THIS FORUM A MILLION TIMES "NO PAIN NO GAIN"

YOUR FIRST FEW DOWNLOADS WILL BE SLOW DEPENDING ON THE SIZE OF THE MOVIES YOU CHOOSE, SO ENDEAVOUR TO CHOOSE MOVIES BETWEEN 200MB AND 800MB... AS YOU RANK HIGHER, YOU'LL BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD BIGGER SIZES LIKE 1GB AND ABOVE AS THE BIGER THE SIZE THE CLEARER THE MOVIE....
RIGHT NOW I HAVE OVER 120 (2010-2011) MOVIES I'VE DOWNLOADED...
I WOULD UPLOAD THEM BUT WE ALL KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO UPLOAD A MOVIE 200MB IN SIZE...
YOU NEED A STEADY INTERNET TO BE ABLE TO DO THIS...BUT WHERE THERE'S A WILL, THERE'S A WAY..
SO JUST START DOWNLOADING THE MOVIES AND EVEN WHEN YOU LOG OUT OR LEAVE THE CAFE, THE COMPUTER KEEPS DOWNLOADING AS LONG AS THERE'S INTERNET CONNECTION. EVEN WHEN THE SYSTEM IS SHUT DOWN, DOWNLOAD WILL AUTOMATICALLY CONTINUE ANYTIME BITCOMET SENSES AN INTERNET CONNECTION...
YOU CAN ALSO USE BITCOMET TO DOWNLOAD SOFTWARES...IT IS QUICKER THAN REGULAR DOWNLOADS

THERE ARE OTHER SOFTWARES LIKE MIRO, BITTORRENT,E.T.C BUT SO FAR AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, BITCOMET IS MY CHOICE...
TRY THIS OUT AND TRUST ME YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO BUY NEW MOVIES THAT WERE DUBBED AT THE CINEMA
Please am interested where can i download the bitcomet 1.29? Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: A movie Lovers' Heaven   A movie Lovers' Heaven Empty2011-10-19, 02:46

Thanx a lot for this
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: A movie Lovers' Heaven   A movie Lovers' Heaven Empty2011-10-19, 06:32

@eben.asore, just google it. Lots of download options will come up, then pick your choice.
Back to top Go down
eben.asore
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: A movie Lovers' Heaven   A movie Lovers' Heaven Empty2011-10-19, 08:33

360man wrote:
@eben.asore, just google it. Lots of download options will come up, then pick your choice.
Thanks man
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: A movie Lovers' Heaven   A movie Lovers' Heaven Empty2011-10-19, 09:28

Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso wrote:
Thanx a lot for this
thats what we do here
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: A movie Lovers' Heaven   A movie Lovers' Heaven Empty2011-10-19, 10:21

Nic
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: A movie Lovers' Heaven   A movie Lovers' Heaven Empty2011-10-19, 18:17

bone dis irrelivant thread..............go to my movies thread

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

u get high res. movies
Back to top Go down
http://www.great-star.webs.com
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: A movie Lovers' Heaven   A movie Lovers' Heaven Empty2011-10-19, 18:28

stay wrote:
bone dis irrelivant thread..............go to my movies thread

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

u get high res. movies
...@ STAY...why is everything on this forum about competition and muscle flexing???you have no right to tag this an irrelevant thread....how many high res movies do u have on your so called relevant thread???they're not up to 30...so what are you talking about??? those whose value the thread have commented...so your comment doesnt matter...you can ban me for all i care...cos i see you are an admin...its what ive been using and it works for me...
plus you still have to wait forever to download movies on the links you posted...
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: A movie Lovers' Heaven   A movie Lovers' Heaven Empty2011-10-19, 20:06

LOLL lol!

see dem see dem, dey wanna beef me

1st
i dont do irrelivant competition with irrelivant plpe

there are no many movies there bcos suckah like you killed the thread.

i no get dat time to bann you

u so lack i.t knowledge dat u dont have filesonic user name and password to download with out waitin

well i can give u some

Username: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Password: 13rom13
or
Username: MuratAydin01
Password: carrots

DOWNLOAD WITH OUT WAITH WITH THEM

PEACE YALL
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: A movie Lovers' Heaven   A movie Lovers' Heaven Empty2011-10-19, 20:24

@ stay...Nice comeback...I won't say I'm disappointed...cos people are not always what they seem...you haven't the slightest idea...those that need ur username and pw can use em...I.T prof. Dooo. I no see wetin do na to dey beef you???for nTc??sorry o...no need to trade words wif you. Later...
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: A movie Lovers' Heaven   A movie Lovers' Heaven Empty2011-10-19, 20:40

NA U KNOW OOO.........
IM A KIND OF PERSON DAT DONT SEND ANYBODY MESSAGE, I DONT EVEN HAVE TIME FOR PPLE, I DONT EVEN CARE WAT PPLE THINK BOUT ME

WELLL ANI TIME U NEED FILESONIC ACCOUNTS, PM ME

PEACE !!!
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: A movie Lovers' Heaven   A movie Lovers' Heaven Empty2011-10-19, 20:47

Guy stay off my thread now...visit other threads if u no send this one now...abi another thing dey inside??? Good nite bro
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: A movie Lovers' Heaven   A movie Lovers' Heaven Empty2011-10-19, 20:56

guy wat do u mean off ur thread,..........??????????
u even created d thread in satelite section
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: A movie Lovers' Heaven   A movie Lovers' Heaven Empty2011-10-19, 21:04

suny11:easy guys cool and relax we are all brothers.
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: A movie Lovers' Heaven   A movie Lovers' Heaven Empty2011-10-19, 21:15

all i mean is dis
i no send ani body message: i dont have time to beef pple
i dont have time for pple: i dont go arround lookin 4 trouble and i dont have time for pple

i dont mean anything else]

i dont even know y im sayin all these bcos i dont owe anyone appologies
Back to top Go down
tdalyn
Amateur
Amateur
tdalyn

PostSubject: Re: A movie Lovers' Heaven   A movie Lovers' Heaven Empty2011-10-19, 21:23

stay wrote:
all i mean is dis
i no send ani body message: i dont have time to beef pple
i dont have time for pple: i dont go arround lookin 4 trouble and i dont have time for pple

i dont mean anything else]

i dont even know y im sayin all these bcos i dont owe anyone appologies
MEN WHY ALL DIS BEEF,PLSSSSSSSSSSSSS LETS STAY CALM AND WORK TOGETHER FOR THE BENEFIT OF OTHER PEOPLE
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: A movie Lovers' Heaven   A movie Lovers' Heaven Empty2011-10-19, 21:29

lets ''STAY'' calm.....i like dat

all i mean is dat im an eazy goin guy, dats all
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: A movie Lovers' Heaven   A movie Lovers' Heaven Empty2011-10-19, 21:32

Finnally thank God. we are finally cooled down.
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: A movie Lovers' Heaven   A movie Lovers' Heaven Empty2011-10-19, 21:37

i waz alwayz cooled down
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: A movie Lovers' Heaven   A movie Lovers' Heaven Empty2011-10-19, 21:42

stay wrote:
i waz alwayz cooled down
oh that was nice of you.
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: A movie Lovers' Heaven   A movie Lovers' Heaven Empty2011-10-19, 21:51

@stay my man... you're simply my guy. Keep good works going up up up
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A movie Lovers' Heaven   A movie Lovers' Heaven Empty

Back to top Go down

A movie Lovers' Heaven
Page 1 of 1