Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS

Go down 
+8
yemiola
ancl
Aphis20
starboyfor
hibeeke
abou1
lawal012000
Precious4luv
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS Empty
PostSubject: BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS   BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS Empty2011-10-19, 13:49

Boko Haram Replies Niger Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads.

New York [RR] BAUCHI–In response to the belligerent Egbesu Militants in Niger Delta’s threats to Boko Haram and all Northerners currently living and doing business in the N’Delta to leave her territorial borders or get killed in an article captioned: ”Belligerent Egbesu-Militants Give Northerners 5-Days Ultimatum To Leave N’Delta”,is creating ripples effect at this time.

Ibrahim Yankanuri an obscured leader of Boko Haram militant group fired back to Niger Delta Militants, challenging them to carry-out their threats. He said: ‘Fools, we are counting days, we are counting days indeed. Please, don’t be bastards, carry out your threats.

We are counting, I have called brothers in the north and asked how prepared they were and they told me they are ready, RepublicReporters gathered Sunday. According Mallam Yankanuri: ”The ratio is 14 to 1, between northerns and southerners living in each other’s territory; it is time to uproot more trees”, He fumed.

Mallam Yankanuri fumed: “I read it here in the forums last week, it was posted from an online media that some militants are war-mongering against the northerners to leave the southern region of Nigeria. They were given SEVEN DAYS to evacuate. Good, it is about time we uproot some trees again.

Mallam Yankanuri added, “Fools, we are counting days, we are counting days indeed. Please, don’t be bastards, carry out your threats.
I just called home and asked my people of their preparedness, I was told they had been ready since the first Jos riots over a year ago.
Asking those bastards for UNITY IN NIGERIA will be dignifying them. NIGERIA WILL BE UNITED, no matter what. We are just too INTERWOVEN since the early 1970.

“But, At a ratio of 14 to 1 (fourteen of theirs in the north to just one of us in their region). LET’S ROLL SOME HEADS, let’s slash some throats.

“It took the uprooted and replanted fruitless tree 40 years to get its root firm on the ground, this time, it won’t be replanted.

RepublicReporters last week published an article titled: “Belligerent Egbesu-Militants Give Northerners 5-Days Ultimatum To Leave N’Delta. In it, we reported that Jonathan backers Egbesu Militants in Niger Delta has given Boko Haram and other Northerners 5 to 7 Days to leave Niger Delta, stating that Boko Haram activities including bombings are anti-Jonathan administration, RepublicReporters has learned.

NationalMirror also reported the report: ”Militant groups in Niger Delta have ordered northerners domiciled in the region to leave within seven days. The group, under aegis of the Egbesu Mightier Fraternity of Izon, in a statement by the four commanders of the Joint Revolutionary Council, namely, Commander Okiki Kene, Gen. Okin Sele, Gen. Korumah and Gen. Abu Mic, said they were been compelled to issue the ultimatum by the bombing activities of the dreaded Islamic sect, Boko Haram

RepublicReporters New York gathered the communique is captioned: “‘Leave our land now within seven days’. Sources said Egbesu belligerent communique was addressed to the “Muslim community in the Niger Delta.

“We are compelled by the present Boko Haram merciless bombing in the country, without verifiable developmental agitation. “Even now, there are killings going on in the North. The continuous killings of Christians in the North are unbearable to us now. Boko Haram has been planting bombs around churches and other places with clusters of the innocent.

“Its wild excesses are essentially a reaction to the presidential ascendancy of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan. If we are actually one Nigeria, why won’t we allow other geo-political zone to rule the country? “Saudi Arabia is the centre of Islamic faith, yet, there are no single killing of Christian faithful in that country. Why all these killing of innocent citizens in reaction to Goodluck Jonathan’s presidential victory? “With this trend, we can’t live together. Leave Niger Delta now.

Your failure to leave at the expiration of this letter, we’ll start to kill any muslim we see in the Niger Delta region. “No section of this country is an embodiment of killing others. Muslims can’t live in our land freely (Niger Delta), while Boko Haram will be killing our people in their land. This is our message, If you like stay and test our ultimatum and see what will happen.”

Our source added: ”The group reiterated its bloody past and threatened to shed blood again, if compelled to do so by those who refused to heed its quit order. “We have tasted bloody war during the days of our agitation for equal rights. Members of Boko Haram live among you and pray in the same mosques. So, you can’t claim that you don’t know where they are. “The truth is that no dispensation will ever be good in Nigeria, except from Muslim North. The North is out to fight the President with the Islamic sect. Enough is enough with this sect.”

But Ibrahim Yankanuri challenged Egbesu Militants stating that: “Your militants are those born less than 40 years ago, (after the war), you, their fathers, who suffered the loss of the war, are just not wise enough to let them know that as long as rivers Niger and Benue divide us as they do, Nigeria will survive. Only the idiots will perish.
“All of you war-mongering bastards need us more in the north than we need you in the south.
Oil? You will need to get the book first before you can read it.

He added, “We know, it is not all the tribes in the south that are war mongering, we will surgically take care of business this time. We love all those who love others, I am sure those will even rescue our people whenever your bastards start acting foolish, talking about the abotours in the N’Delta since the 60s.
“Please practice your pronunciation of TORO well this time, that may be your key to staying alive, TOLO will not be acceptable.

“We are counting days, we won’t strike first, we don’t like the rest of the world to think that we are the aggressors… ‘Sheegu, yan banza”, he signed off as Ibro Yankanuri

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
lawal012000
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS   BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS Empty2011-10-19, 14:08

God save our country
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS   BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS Empty2011-10-19, 14:23

Amen
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS   BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS Empty2011-10-19, 14:46

which kind country be dis self.naija delta threat 4 south, boko haram 4 north, heavily armed robber 4 south west. May God save our soul.
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS   BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS Empty2011-10-19, 15:23

federalism, the only way out.
Back to top Go down
starboyfor
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS   BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS Empty2011-10-19, 15:39

GOD HELP US
Back to top Go down
Aphis20
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS   BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS Empty2011-10-19, 16:38

I find this really funny,both unwanted people raising songs,for me,both groups r criminal trying to divide nigeria,its an oppurtunity for our so called government to identify their base,if i were the president,personally i will like the war between two of them,you'll see how much d gov will uncover,their suppoter,their strenght,der sources.When a foundation is bad,if u dnt pull down d house,it will pull itsef down.Those pple in gov needs to understand what its like for people to fight for their right.Do we always hve to travel out b4 we feel God is good,pple hav been tagged common n all they can do it shout at God day n night.They r all dreamless,no vision for achievemnt.if naija delta n boko haram dont give them problem,who will.Government,boko haram,naija delta, God will rain stone in all your heads.jooooo,its democrazy.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS   BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS Empty2011-10-21, 12:40

Nawa ooo
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS   BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS Empty2011-10-21, 13:27

this is the opportunity americans are waiting for to invade nigeria. they will come in disguise of peace keeping whereby they will be selling armnitions for the people to kill one another. better think twice we are all nigerians. what the lord has join together let no man put .......
a word is enough for the wise

signed,
yemiola.
Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS   BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS Empty2011-10-21, 13:37

yemiola wrote:
this is the opportunity americans are waiting for to invade nigeria. they will come in disguise of peace keeping whereby they will be selling armnitions for the people to kill one another. better think twice we are all nigerians. what the lord has join together let no man put .......
a word is enough for the wise

signed,
yemiola.
nice talk.i dey feel u
Back to top Go down
lawal012000
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS   BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS Empty2011-10-21, 15:14

Absconded
Back to top Go down
kureka
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS   BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS Empty2011-10-21, 17:22

Na wa for this war mongers o! God will stop you in your tracks! Good for nothing people!
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS   BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS Empty2011-10-21, 17:38

HOPE WE ALL KNOW THAT THE TWO GROUPS GET THEIR WEAPONS FROM SAME SOURCE.
TAKING US BACK TO SQUARE 1; DIVIDE AND RULE. GOD FORBID!
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS   BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS Empty2011-10-21, 17:50

outside the shores of nigeria we identify ourselves as nigerians not minding the tribe we show love for one another but it is wen we come home that we have the spirit of separation.
we must love to see ourselves as one not enemies.
i remember this song
i love my contry i no go lie, na inside am i go ......
one love my people
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS   BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS Empty2011-10-22, 12:23

@yemiola, so usa is numb 1 terorist nation abi no be so? Bt whre r u whn septer11 attack hppn them?
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS   BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS Empty2011-10-22, 12:32

@ancl, so o jasi rara. DON'T LET ANYBODY DECEIVE YOU. THE VERY ATTACK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT WAS THE USA PRODUCT; DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY.
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS   BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS Empty2011-10-22, 12:38

@ancl, OMO IYA MI, TO START WITH SOMETHING ON THESE PEOPLE'S ATROCITIES, GO TO [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] READ MORE ON THEIR PERPETRATED WAR DIARIES AND DOCUMENTS.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS   BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS Empty2011-10-22, 12:41

Ah 9ja!! d't tel cos u are black ur brain go the same way!! Ok if i may as u during abacha or babaugida regime as a nigerian if u see one of them one on one wit gun n ur hand d't tel me u want kill them? Dat s hw it hppn n othr africa country too lol
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS   BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS Empty2011-10-22, 12:59

DUDE, IF THAT IS THE WAY YOU FEEL, THEN, LET IT BE THAT WAY.
AS FOR ME, I WILL NEVER BE DOGMATIC IN MY LIFE. I ALWAYS LEAVE MY LIFE ON RESEARCH UPON RESEARCH ON ANYTHING THAT SURROUNDS ME.
PEACE DUDE.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS   BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS Empty2011-10-22, 13:08

Alright guy bt do u no m2 do the same just dat i do put things under proper cosidiration b4 i come to conculsion. Truely usa hv thre propagada n africa bt at time we are the problm of our self wit bad leader we have cheer man.
Back to top Go down
eric murphy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS   BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS Empty2011-10-22, 13:22

i beg mk una tell me very well una start war nigeria for christian n muslim mk i no nw who dey their.
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS   BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS Empty2011-10-22, 13:28

@eric murphy, YOU SURPRISE ME. ANYWAY, THERE IS NO ROOM FOR WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ON THIS THREAD LIKEWISE ON THIS SITE AS A WHOLE. NO RELIGIOUS ISSUE HERE. READ EVERYBODY'S POST FROM FIRST TO THE LAST, NOTHING LIKE THAT. OKAY?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS   BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS Empty2011-10-22, 13:33

Hmmm
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS   BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS Empty2011-10-22, 14:05

ancl wrote:
@yemiola, so usa is numb 1 terorist nation abi no be so? Bt whre r u whn septer11 attack hppn them?

you r still in the stone age dude. open ur eyes very well. who trained this people? what currency do they use to buy their weapons. before september 11, did you know what the USA did at all. may be you think somebody will just stand up one dy and say i want to be famous, and he start bombing everywhere.

for ur information my fore father's sweat was used to build america and they must pay all their generation including my own what they owe us. useless people. do you know that is is not right to attack people outside ur country. they did it and they are even proud of it. they have just started they will not rest. did you hear of what they did in china at all over 250000 people were killed in a day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS   BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS Empty

Back to top Go down

BOKO HARAM REPLIES NIGER DELTA MILITANTS
Page 1 of 1