Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Court adjourns suit against College of Aviation until Feb. 8

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luscious concept
Amateur
Amateur
Luscious concept

Sex : Female

Court adjourns suit against College of Aviation until Feb. 8  Empty
PostSubject: Court adjourns suit against College of Aviation until Feb. 8    Court adjourns suit against College of Aviation until Feb. 8  Empty2017-01-30, 14:22

Abuja – The National Industrial Court has adjourned the suit instituted by Mr Abba Godwin against the Nigeria College of Aviation Technology, Zaria, until Feb. 8. Godwin, a former staff of the college, had sued the institution challenging his termination of service since 2015. The claimant also joined the Minister of Transport and Minister of State for Aviation as co-respondent. The claimant also prayed the court to order the respondents to pay all salaries and entitlements accrued to him since the termination. Earlier, the claimant’s counsel, Mr Nnaemeka Agbo, decried the lack of filing of a process by the respondent. “My Lord, after 10 weeks, the respondents were yet to file any process, they have not filed any defence, no memorandum of appearance, or counter affidavit,” he said. Agbo told the court that he had filed a motion and was ready to move the application. “My application is innocuous my Lord, we can’t wait for them (respondents) forever my Lord,” he said. The Judge, Justice Edith Agbakoba, thereafter, fixed the date for the hearing of the pending application.
Back to top Go down
donT72
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Sex : male

Court adjourns suit against College of Aviation until Feb. 8  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court adjourns suit against College of Aviation until Feb. 8    Court adjourns suit against College of Aviation until Feb. 8  Empty2017-01-31, 16:29

Good pm
Back to top Go down

Court adjourns suit against College of Aviation until Feb. 8
Page 1 of 1