Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Render me speechless: Samsung Galaxy S8 leak-based renders, concepts, and design mock-ups

Go down 
AuthorMessage
peggylucy
Amateur
Amateur
peggylucy

Sex : female

Render me speechless: Samsung Galaxy S8 leak-based renders, concepts, and design mock-ups Empty
PostSubject: Render me speechless: Samsung Galaxy S8 leak-based renders, concepts, and design mock-ups   Render me speechless: Samsung Galaxy S8 leak-based renders, concepts, and design mock-ups Empty2017-01-31, 22:18

Yeah, it seems like there will be no Galaxy S8 at this year's MWC in Barcelona. Too bad, as we were pretty hyped up for that one thanks to the heaps of saucy leaks, rumors, and gossip.

It looks like we will have to wait a little longer for this year's Galaxy flagship, as it's strongly implied that it will be announced sometime in March, probably the 29th, and subsequently released on the market later in April. Sigh.

We've already summarized everything there is to know about the Galaxy S8 and the S8 edge at this point, but we felt like it would be great to bundle all existing renders and concepts for the flagship in one place. Who knows, some of these might end up being as close to the real deal as it gets in the end.

Without further ado, here are some intriguing concepts and renders that envision what the flagship could look like.
Back to top Go down

Render me speechless: Samsung Galaxy S8 leak-based renders, concepts, and design mock-ups
Page 1 of 1