Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to use gmail account as hard drive.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

How to use gmail account as hard drive. Empty
PostSubject: How to use gmail account as hard drive.   How to use gmail account as hard drive. Empty2011-10-28, 20:46

Alright so you have a gmail account and instead of only email service, you want to use more like lets say maybe as a hard drive so that some of your stuff you can store there.some of you might already know about this. Those who don't know show some interest i will post it.
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: How to use gmail account as hard drive.   How to use gmail account as hard drive. Empty2011-10-28, 20:54

I am interested....
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: How to use gmail account as hard drive.   How to use gmail account as hard drive. Empty2011-10-28, 21:04

moschnitnt wrote:
I am interested....
okay this should be simple as 123. First step goto:http://files2.majorgeeks.com/files/b6e32320fa6bc5a588b90183b95dc028/mail/gmailfs118f.zip second step install it on your pc, third step sign in to your account using the tool. Finally in my computer a new drive by the name of gmail drive will be created, now simply drag anything to your gmail drive and it will store it. Make sure you are connected to the internet....
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: How to use gmail account as hard drive.   How to use gmail account as hard drive. Empty2011-10-28, 21:23

so I have to be connected to the internet to use the drive when I need my files. thats rather awkward, will it be possible to use drive offline???. thanks for the knowledge anyway. God bless you
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: How to use gmail account as hard drive.   How to use gmail account as hard drive. Empty2011-10-28, 21:26

moschnitnt wrote:
so I have to be connected to the internet to use the drive when I need my files. thats rather awkward, will it be possible to use drive offline???. thanks for the knowledge anyway. God bless you
yep you have to be connected to net to copy or past your stuff, if you have free internet it is better.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: How to use gmail account as hard drive.   How to use gmail account as hard drive. Empty2011-10-29, 10:26

Thks guy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to use gmail account as hard drive.   How to use gmail account as hard drive. Empty

Back to top Go down

How to use gmail account as hard drive.
Page 1 of 1