Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

He was putting out the inferno with fire extinguisher but it caught, consumed him

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luscious concept
Amateur
Amateur
Luscious concept

Sex : Female

He was putting out the inferno with fire extinguisher but it caught, consumed him  Empty
PostSubject: He was putting out the inferno with fire extinguisher but it caught, consumed him    He was putting out the inferno with fire extinguisher but it caught, consumed him  Empty2017-02-02, 10:11

Awka—FIRE from an explosion at a gas plant in Nkwelle-Ezunka, Oyi Local Government Area of Anambra State, yesterday, killed two persons, leaving another two with severe injuries. It was gathered that the fire disaster occurred when a gas tanker was discharging its content at the station. One Ezenwoke Nwigwe, who recently completed his National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, programme in Ibadan, Oyo State, and said to be staying with the sister, died in the inferno alongside the driver of the tanker. Two houses close to the gas plant were also razed. A security man at the gas station, Mr. Harrison Alphonsus, and the manager of the station, Mr. Tony Nwokonko, said the explosion caught one of the victims (Nwigwe) as he was using the fire extinguisher to put out the fire, only to be consumed by the fire. According to them, the victims were rushed to the Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu, where they were confirmed dead, while those with injuries are still receiving treatment at the hospital. Landlord rues loss The landlord of the burnt houses, Chief Nnamdi Okafor, said he would have lost his entire family to the fire, but for God’s intervention. He, however, praised the men from the Okpoko Fire Service in Onitsha, who brought the situation under control, adding that the fire destroyed everything he had before help came. He said: “The fire incident has crippled me. Everything I have has been lost, but what pains me most is the loss suffered by my two tenants.”
Back to top Go down

He was putting out the inferno with fire extinguisher but it caught, consumed him
Page 1 of 1