Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

"I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu Empty
PostSubject: "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu   "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu Empty2017-03-20, 07:48

The supreme leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu, has disclosed that neither him nor his deputy (Uche Mefor) approved the commencement of live broadcasts of Radio Biafra slated for Sunday in the United States of America.

Kanu, who is currently in detention in Kuje prison for treason over the formation of IPOB, establishment of Radio Biafra, and his call for a sovereign Biafran state, said this through his lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, in a telephone conversation with the media on Sunday.

According to the IPOB leader, he was aware but did not give permission for the launch.

“Radio Biafra has approval and authorizat to set up in America according to the U.S. laws, But neither me nor my deputy, Uche Mefor, gave approval for it to go on air today in America,” he stated.

It could be recalled that Radio Biafra was slated to go on air live in the U.S. today as was disclosed by Leonard Anemene, a leader of the organisation, in a statement issued on Friday.

Anemene noted that if not for some challenges, the project would have been out earlier. He,however, failed to disclose the exact location where the station will be operating from.

"I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu 5024798_nnamdikanu620x400_jpeg8dd3e380300e0a0eba3c92c2bd7c4b36
Back to top Go down

"I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu
Page 1 of 1